White guy with Trump bumper sticker apparently broke down in the wrong neighborhood. Pack of nigs surround his car...

White guy with Trump bumper sticker apparently broke down in the wrong neighborhood. Pack of nigs surround his car, rip him out, and proceed to go jungle on him. Bet we wont see this in the news.

youtu.be/yN4hV2B0yOg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NHHkXjO9an4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Turn your back on a nigger that just punched you

Why? It's like you want your ass beaten.

You'll see it in the news, but under the headline "African-American youths enact justice on local racist, and why it's beautiful."

This is why states without concealed carry should be abandoned.

>White guy with Trump bumper sticker
Where is the sauce for this? Nothing in the video itself or its description alludes to this.

That's what you get for being racist
Fuck Trump

When I first saw it on Worldstar, the description of it said he had a Trump sticker. I just re found it on YouTube someone probably ripped it from WSHH.

AROUND BLACKS

POL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERS

It was just because he was white :^)

He relaxed.

Sure you did, faggot.

lmao trumpcucks in need of safe space irl now

Best timeline

all of those niggers should be hanged

Read the comments. Is it really that hard to believe?

This. Also for southern states with lots of niggers you should get an ar or ak pistol for feral packs of niggers.

bump

cracker had it comin

The comments are what make it the hardest to believe because there's literally no mention of Trump or a sticker you lying faggot nigger. The video has no context whatsoever.

>over the age of 21
>not buying a gun to have in the car at all times

pure autism

Calm down nigger lover.

Use critical thinking.

>Pack of nigs surround his car, rip him out, and proceed to go jungle on him.

WTF is wrong with these people? Trump's the only pres to even TRY to help black communities get back on their feet in 40 years.

Gee. Wonder why businesses left these places?

>muh damage control
I am. That's why I asked for proofs and only discovered you lied to incite racial hostility.

Why the fuck would someone bring punched a few times make national news?

>white guy gets ripped out his car while he's alone by 15+ black people and then proceeds to get jumped

>Im inciting racial hostility

I bet you never had a Dad growing up.

No hate crime when blacks lynch a white dude.

You're telling me if a black guy was ripped out of his car by a group of white racists, beat up and it was filmed and posted online , it wouldent be all over the news?

It's funny how you take me so seriously. You seem really concerned about what I am saying. I never said the niggers were victims or don't deserve to get run over by a lawnmower you dumb shit. You're just deflecting over the fact you lied about the motivation behind the niggers you stupid daft bitch.

Nice let me get teh butter. Rock HARD!!! Thank you white boy.

And you're a weeb ggwp no re

do you have the video where he rapes the little white mixed girl?

t.

You goddamn right crackas. Better get yo ass off our fuckin hoods now these our hoods now FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK TRUMP slavery is over bitch what you gonna do? We taking over this shit, white people are fucking DEAD. Stay down u lil bitch ass albino shits

>slavery is over bitch

no its not its just coming back. I'm going to put your women in "Heavy chains".

As for you and the other nigger boys we're just going to kill you off.

He could've helped lower my tax liability just by emptying a 17 round mag.

He's a fucking idiot.

What makes you believe they ripped him out of his car for being white?
Do you think every group beating makes national news?
You guys have over 14,000 murders a year. How many of them do you think make the news?

This is why i carry a firearm, there's no telling when an urban ape will regress to its most primal instincts and chimp out. If I'm ever fortunate enough to encounter a primal nigger it will be put down.

Most of them involve niggers or beaners killing other niggers or beaners over stupid nigger/beaner shit.

any white person who doesnt own a gun deserves to get his ass beat
You should fucking know better by now.

We've been looking for a good reason to put niggers back in their place.

Burn the coal pay the toll :^)

this. you know attackers like that are operating on levels youd expect from a cerebral palsy child and all youd have to do to stop the first wild punch that came your way, and thus the rest of the pack from fighting after losing the leader, is the ability to throw a basic punch.
Just wait for the blind and dumb charge, and stick him in his chin.
its hard to feel bad for an adult male that doesn;t know how to fight

>gets out of car
>relaxes around nigger who just punched him
Literally lol

Let's make the news again lads. Whose gonna start the facial recognition?

You still have 38 murders a day... how many murders a day are on the national news?
Why would a white guy getting beat up make news? You most likely have hundreds of people getting beat up daily that doesn't make the news.
>Muh oppression a white person got a boo boo & it's not national news as 30 something murders get ignored daily

youtu.be/NHHkXjO9an4

and what ya gonna do you little punk ass white boys?

you get yo ass on my hood IMMA FUCK U UP

Keep staring at yo shoes white boy we aint taking yo shit no more bitch

This is why I always carry a gun, regardless of legality. Would rather kill them all and go to jail then be the bitch that died like this.

white kid was talking like a nigger. i really doubt he had a trump sticker.

what

Found the kike.

Fighting this now, after 20 years of this city we're so sick of this place. Niggers from Dallas started to flood about 3 years ago. We had maybe three families in a suburban area, literally three live on my street now. Fences are getting tagged, shit getting stolen, just like when they hosted some families in our city from hurricane Katrina.

You're in our neighborhood now LaFondeequa. We be capitalizing and shit.

>have a friend whose a conservitard with the worst case of white guilt I've ever seen
>show him this
>"hey man white people do this just as much as blacks"
>ask him to show me proof
>he can't

just saying, i'd beat the shit out of a wigger too

Is nigger bait?

Shine my shoes, nigger faggot.

white guy does not know how to fight at all...

the rasta bro with his slow walk up and wide swing with his left hand low... white boy should have posted that rasta fuck stick right in the jaw... broken jaw, knocked out, chimps retreat in fear...

this is why people need to learn how to fight...

This is why we have the second, shoot those niggers.

I dunno... this kinda seems like bullshit. Why would he not

>keep the doors locked
>immediately call 911
>then call either AAA or insurance roadside assistance

Never relax

The fact that they do this without the mention of trump to me is even worse.
It shows niggers do not need motivation to chimp out.

that's cool, meanwhile Ahmed is fuckin your Mum, cunt

>you get yo ass on my hood IMMA FUCK U UP
Wish a nigger would, drive around with my Trump sticker, wearing Trump shirt through the hood every chance, Only clicked the safety off once but bitch nigger wouldn't come up when stopped..Was that you?

>be stealth mode
>go to da hoods
>trump-stickers on dem niggamobiles
>turn 360 and open the zoo-gates
>profit

What THE FUCK did you just say you pansy ass cracka?

Come and say that to my face white boy I FUCKING DARE YOU

Step down here in the hood and say that shit see how long it takes for u to hit the floor

Pansy ass keyboard warrior acting up behind the screen. U BITCH ASS WHITE BOYS all keep yo eyes on yo shoes when I find u in real life thats just how it is you guys be fucking weak af

Giuy gets jumped by a gang, cool huh

>Worldstar
and you don't see any problem in this?

He probably ripped them off on drugs or something

wow this really is a big problem in america. thats why u need all the guns

should have killed that white fucker

Send the nigger's back to africa

>What makes you believe they ripped him out of his car for being white?
because that's most likely what happened

Niggers are the scum of the earth. I think we can all agree on that much, user.

White guy didnt even have a knife

Niggers are fucking cowards. Why the fuck do people not at least carry a knife? I bring mine everywhere i go and i have no problem ripping your throat out with it or die trying.

So you're saying nigs don't rip other nigs out of cars and gang up on them?

Saves us from having to do it... Can't imagine letting a wigger live, even if he's white.

fuck off internet superman
everyone talks a good game safe at home

I wonder why they feel the need to upload these self-incriminating videos

Well the whites need guns, city dwellers don't, agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons

RARE

Serves him right, He did not conceal carry!

He was probably a based black guy lover so i don't feel bad. Cuckservatives are useless. Not so based now huh!

Your spelling is too good, you gave ypurself away

Why in the ever loving name of Kek did he get out of the car. Idiot should have locked the door and called 911. Theres even a slight chance the cop would have shot someone.

I heard the white guy ran over a little girl in the street since we're just throwing out wild elaborations.

The digits don't lie.

>only white guy left in zimbawbe makes fun of blacks
rare burn

WORLDSTAR!

ahh but did you see how gently she put her down after hanging her by her feet

This is literally fake news. It has no mention of Trump in it. Just some kid being foolish enough to go into a black neighborhood

Ah, fortunately the gracious minorities are civil even when they feel like they lost.

Southfag here. My county is about 40% black. I have an AR pistol as a truck gun under my backseat and keep my handgun next to me/on my person.

>its their culture!!!
Shouted the deranged liberal

so a justified case of mob violence then

Why is the nigger animal so violent?