i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 23
>SAA liberates Al-Waer Dam, Al-Waer Canyon region, and advances near T2 Pumping Station
>500 civilians killed in US airstrikes in Raqqa
>SAA seizes Hail gas field 10km east of Palmyra
>Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
>IS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8x68IY9Gt0&t=25s
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-idUSKBN19E2BL
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/assads-crackdown-on-corruption/
twitter.com/KufriusMaximus/status/878350774836883456
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-demands-idUSKBN19E0BB
twitter.com/Son_of_Damascus/status/878347672519811072
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/878360315276034048
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/878370065392877568
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=21716&First=0&Last=8373&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V1ZhiSTvw
youtube.com/watch?v=byg0uwtb8_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck assad

dawla islamiyah baqiyah

youtube.com/watch?v=t8x68IY9Gt0&t=25s

I want to fuck Assad

>Saudi security forces foil attack on Grand Mosque in Mecca: state TV

xth for ISIS = Israel

New /sg/ article!
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/assads-crackdown-on-corruption/

I just want to sit on Asma's lap or play computer with her by my side

xth for turks eternally btfo

Also reminder that Jews cannot stop stealing land.

Assad is love, Assad is life and Assad is also the LAW!!!

>ywn have tendies served by asma at sleepover lan party with hafez

Saved!! It would be fun if they were playing Syrian Warfare!!

fuark i hope i run into that crazy french syrian qt on aus/pol/ again

what do you think is key when creating a state and wanting to avoid a coup from your new army? been reading about Iran, seems the IRGC will be slowly overtaking the country. it's gotta be a hell of a job trying to balance your army to where it's on its toes but still doesn't get any ideas

:^)

Ask Erdogan, he might have some advice

Forgot to mention that the 1967 war was started by Israel just to steal land.

That's when they took the Golan Height from Syria and they will not give it back willingly.

lol so stupid

Evenin all, no happeningz and everyone shitpostin?

>General Mattis is now completely shut down in his Al Tanf jihad factory

It's over burgers

Seven Euphrates Shield fighters surrendered themselves to Manbij Military Council, which settled them as dissidents.
>twitter.com/KufriusMaximus/status/878350774836883456

>If i was a Loyalist solder would go for cover and grab best helmet that i could... in 3..2..1..

I'm serious! it's an interesting problem of statesmanship. how do you handle the fact that your whole position is based on other people, people who also have the power to take your power should they wish it.

nice propaganda

That would mean they are galvanized under a cause other than your own and not already infighting.

Also reminder that the whole Sunni/Shia split is just 'divide and conquer' tactics from the Zionists.

All you need to do is to split your Army/Police.
In Russia we have "Inner forces" and "Army forces"
Make sure riot police/swat/semi militarised police/counter terrorist squads have absolutely nothing to do with army officials.
And make sure your army have absolutely no "business" in your towns, and stick to their bases outside the cities and their polygons.

That way "Police" force will have alot of experience and civil connections but stil overall be alot weaker than the actual army.

yes I suppose so. I imagine it comes down to personally micromanaging your higher officers to keep them from conspiring. very sensitive business.

Non-democratic countries are inherently unstable due to the risk presented by their security forces.

Broadly speaking, I've noticed two possibilities:
>Professional military with questionable loyalty
>Unprofessional military with unquestionable loyalty

The only exceptions I can think of are Iran & Morocco.

Iran's in kind of a unique position as the IRGC is more of a parallel military structure that is loyal due to its near control of the Iranian economy

makes a lot of sense. police can't rebel because they're too weak, army can't rebel because they lack the local
support and knowledge.

I suppose like all things in this world, it comes down to how well you network.

Syrian rapefugees not welcome !
Syrian rapefugees go home !

>police can't rebel because they're too weak, army can't rebel because they lack the local
support and knowledge.
Yeah exactly

Egypt solved it by installing a military that is more trusted and culturally entrenched into society than any politician. When the military does the people's bidding and is in and of itself a method of impeachment (without too violent outcomes more often than not), you have a tool the people can use to keep power in check. However, it does mean you usually have to start again from zero politically, so no one ever really wants to do it, because it is painful to the country. checks and balances and all that.

I gotta read more on how Irans government works in practice. all in due time. strange about Morocco- perhaps they have a strong secret police to fend off west saharans that helps?

But most Syrian refugees are subhuman rebels, Chaim.

>Saudi security forces foil attack on Grand Mosque in Mecca: state TV

First I asked what in the actual fuck they meant by this when they blew up Al-Nuri Mosque. Now I can only ask what in the actual literal all-loving merciful fucking fuck they meant by this.

similar to what turkey was. and, though I don't know much, what I imagine Thailand is. but that does mean you live in a military dictatorship- in a sense, it means they already won.

it's the apocalypse bro

>Saudi security forces stopping their own secret service
great communication between their goverment organisations

In the Arab world, this is often the best case scenario.

As far as I recall ISIS has been against Iconoclastic religious monuments and things of that nature. I think I read an article where it talked about the possibility of ISIS planning to blow up Mecca when they were still top dogs in Iraq and Syria

better than instability.

fake story to smear Qatar?

ARAB DEMANDS TO QATAR ARE OUT

Four Arab states that imposed a boycott on Qatar have issued an ultimatum to Doha to close Al Jazeera television, curb ties with Iran, shut a Turkish base and pay reparations, demands so far reaching it would appear to be hard for Doha to comply.

An official from one of the four nations, who gave details of the demands on condition of anonymity, told Reuters the offer would be "void" unless Qatar complied within 10 days.

The demands, handed to Qatar by mediator Kuwait, tell Qatar to stop interfering in the four nations' domestic and foreign affairs and refrain from giving Qatari nationality to their citizens, the official from one of the sanctioning states said.

They also include severing ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic State, al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and Jabhat Fateh al Sham, formerly al Qaeda's branch in Syria, and the surrender of all designated terrorists on Qatari territory. Qatar denies it has relationships with terrorist groups or shelters terrorists.

It was ordered to scale down diplomatic relations with Iran, limit its commercial ties and expel members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards. Qatar denies they are there.

The sanctioning countries demanded Qatar pay them reparations for any damage or costs incurred due to Qatari policies. Compliance with the demands would be monitored, with monthly reports in the first year, then every three months the next year, then annually for 10 years, the official said.

reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-demands-idUSKBN19E0BB

>We gotta git Eye-ran! They definitely have nooks! Or they're definitely building nooks! They're not abiding by the deal! They're a threat to are cuntry! They're the biggest state sponsor of turrur! They're attacking are beautiful rebels in Sirria!

>We gotta git Cutter! They're the second biggest state sponsor of turrur! They're talkin' to Eye-ran!

>We gotta git Kim! I deeply care about giving North Career democracy, people power is a great passion of mine! North Career is a threat to are cuntry!

>We gotta git Assad! Assad has to go! He gassed his own people, and he keeps attacking are beautiful rebels!

>You can trust me on this, my great friends Israel and Saudi told me this! They're very accurate sources, folks, the best! I have the best friends!

Drumpfshits WILL defend this.

It was bound to start happening frequently one day. this is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Blaming Qatar is just convenient.

twitter.com/Son_of_Damascus/status/878347672519811072
traffic officers in Latakia are also stripping the dark tint from windows ,this is good, nobody should be above the law

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/878360315276034048
>Suicide bomber ended blowing himself up in #Mecca after #Saudi security had him surrounded

This is exactly the reason in Morocco.

>2017
>still supporting rebels
lmao

What a coincidence! On the same day that the Qatar demands were published.

saved

>2017
>still responding to shills
lmao

AFRİN NOW
F
R
İ
N

N
O
W

damn son, they don't fuck around on Arab TV.

:(

>Al-shaar: every citizen see or confront any disrespectful behaviour should report the nearest police department or patrol to handle it ASAP
>#Assad showed today that he can make traffic police armed w small pistol more powerful than any security official when he decides to do so
>Perhaps most important message from #Assad's new directive is to draw a clear contrast between state-controlled areas & places like #Idlib
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/878370065392877568

Forgot the best line.

Qataris who spoke to Reuters described the demands as unreasonable, particularly the closure of Jazeera, which millions of Arabs see as an important outlet for voices willing to challenge the region's authoritarian rulers, but which neighboring governments call a conduit for Islamist propaganda.

"Imagine another country demanding that CNN be closed," 40-year-old Haseeb Mansour, who works for telecom operator Ooredoo, said.

ONE DAY HASEEB, ONE FUCKING DAY, JUST YOU WAIT

YES
E
S

Assad WILL go.

w8 did Eid actually ended now?!?!!??!?!

>UAE warns Qatar to take neighbors' demands 'seriously'
>White House: Qatar Gulf row is a 'family issue'
Latest:
>BREAKING: Qatar says foreign ministry will issue official response to demands made by the four Arab countries - statement
This gonna be gud.

to the pub bitch

NERVOUS
E
R
V
O
U
S

I tried to annoy them in /ptg/, they claim both of us and them were victims of third party shilling.

yeah kind of, they are only using what is already there, namely the toxicity of sunni-salafism/wahhabism
they wanted to destroy the black stone afaik

Do I buy it lads?

F

>I tried to annoy them in /ptg/
/sg/ is a board of peace, pls no (((raiding)))

LATE NIGHT ARAK GAINZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

قواتنا المسلحة تستعيد السيطرة على محطة غاز آرك بريف حمص الشرقي

mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=21716&First=0&Last=8373&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655

/ptg/ theme m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V1ZhiSTvw

> Not posting based video
youtube.com/watch?v=byg0uwtb8_o

They are kind of right, /leftypol/ did part of it.
Also, stop riling them up you moron, it just promotes shitposting.

3dChess
d
C
h
e
s
s

>>still responding to shills

btw you asked me in the old thread what hit the saudi APC, i think it was probably a SPG-9 or something like that

yeah bring it to work

depends, are you a richfag?

Most of americans probably have no idea how he looks like, so i think its pretty save.
And all the moderate refugees who might stab you for possessing it are also in Europe.

just noticed that a lot of Northern Syira and Iraq have Kurdistan untouched

In Washington, two U.S. intelligence officials said they believed Islamic State had moved most of its leaders to al-Mayadin in Syria'a Euphrates Valley, southeast of the group's besieged capital there, Raqqa.

Among the operations moved to al-Mayadin, about 80 km (50 miles) west of the Iraqi border, were its online propaganda operation and its limited command and control of attacks in Europe and elsewhere, they said.

Maybe the next false flag will be in the West.

Please explain what will turkey gain of that pipe

yes, and put it infront of a window

>inb4 raiding
i was watching their reaction to the KSA demands, which, btw, was kekworthy/10.

honestly I like it. Israel isn't going anywhere, it's better if they can find someone in the region to integrate with.

*orthodox chant off in the distance*

A bit late user

This one? Long term deals and cheaper prices.

>that SAR patch
Is this the Serbian that died?

I meant qatar pipeline