Status Quo Warrior Trigger Warning

Modern religious right

saved

There is no safe space from you idiots.

quick get in before you get upset

Cause places to worship are clearly "safe spaces" and not say...
Places of worship?

What? You dont go to church to run away from problems, you there to face your problems.

>1 hour a week with people who think like you = 40+ hours a week with people, many of whom think radically different than you.

ok

Do churches prevent non Christians from coming inside?

That's why being an atheist is awesome because this stupid comeback doesn't work on me. And liberals "can't into" cause and effect or linear timelines because they've all conveniently forgot they were the ones calling for unironic "safe spaces" for fucking years.

Once they get made fun of for it they do kindergarten-tier comebacks like this:

>"Nuh uh! YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE!'

Trying to paint one's opponent as a hypocrite doesn't work when one lacks the self-awareness which breeds hypocrisy in the first place.

Atheism is stupid. There are other ways to believe in God besides fundamentalist Christianity.

>Atheism is stupid

Remember when liberals were capable of more than projecting?

>being this "bluepilled" (to use your terms)

This doesn't mean anything to me because I'm not a follower of Semitic mass religion. God is the universe and every universe, and infinity and beyond. Can you refute that, edgy anarchist? Also I used to be an anarchist like you.

his existence doesn't matter

>God will send me to heaven if I'm a good boy

Wrong. Only faith in Christ will get you that. This is basic.

>God told me to cut off my foreskin

Wrong. That was for a covenant between him and the hebrews.

>God buried dinosaur bones to test our faith

Wrong. Dinosaurs died when the cataclysm+flood happened. Fossils are relatively young, and they're finding dinosaur remains that still have soft tissue. (Skin, guts, blood.)

Ironic as fuck, family.

That may be so! Would you say "he" doesn't exist because of that?

no, but I say it doesn't matter

A blacksmith who took pride in his work only to find his blade shattered after one blow would be livid, I'd imagine.

>most of these people were devout and have confessed that they felt inspired or led

Jesus, I know this is a bait thread but come on.

Or you can choose to believe in reality as it's observed rather than human consciousness projecting suspiciously human-sounding consciousness onto it's environment. Which is what being an atheist is.

Not really no.

>status quo

and exactly what ground-breaking invention has there been since the 1960's?

no not at all.
In fact they hope non-christians come to their churches as much as possible.

the great commission is to spread the faith as much as possible. if heathens come to the church to hear the word of god then the great commission is being fulfilled. they don't actually have to convert. that is entirely their choice. the commission simply says to spread the word to all peoples as often as possible.

nope

that's why OP is a retard

I do.

But all I see them do these days is accuse everyone else of things that literally only they are guilty of, from "safe spaces" to "getting triggered by opinions" to "snowflakes".

>places of worship are safe spaces
What?

Also, tons of Christians believe churches are corrupted. What's your response to them?

>checks flag

I mean, religion is a double-edged sword that can be used for good and bad. Religion's been used to brainwash people into terrorism and violence and it's been used to shit on poor people. But religion has helped people cope with the loss of a close one or generally though shit. It is a safespace 100% but being a pretentious edgy dick about it on the internet is retarded.

If libtards think churches are safe spaces they have a really shitty understanding of what Christianity even is. Not surprising coming from the people who think Muhammad was a feminist

Churches are safe spaces even though they allow other non-Christians to come in? Also, plenty of wealthy and poor people believe in religions, or more specifically Christianity. The notion that Christianity is a way to brainwash the poor is moronic when people in are wall classes share the belief.

The pyramid image of capitalism is what I am referring to btw, it also doesn't make sense when a lot of countries have irreligious populations such as European countries. I guess people are only "brainwashed" when they do not agree with your views.

LMFAO. I'm not even "one of them" or... whatever, but good to see that this really did work at triggering you guys. Lol.

I'm not saying religion brainwashes people. I'm saying religion has brainwashed people. A church is a safeplace for everyone. Never have I heard of violence, arguments or conflict inside a church.

My whole argument was that atrocities have been done in the name of god(s) but religion has also helped people infinitely with fundraisings and diaconal work.

So many Christ cucks be triggered ITT.

its not really a safe space. Anyone can enter there, just trannies and faggots get triggered inside it

Besides this

Welcome to the 1990's, I recommend buying stock in apple. I also recommend calling President Clinton and letting him know that Islamic terrorists will attack NYC on 9/11/2001. However, he will likely not listen to you as you will be the fifth person to warn him.

Get woke nigga

>falling for the christ meme

holy shit how retarded you have to be for beliving in god

Rickpilled

Let me break it to you, no religious person on Sup Forums wants a 'safe space.'

That nigger deserved to get blasted by jeronimo "bangstick every nigger" yanez.

So he'd make the sword suffer for eternity amirite