TRUMP IS GETTING OWNED ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT

TRUMP IS GETTING OWNED ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwaiyjh1dGk
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/878366918243233792
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omg BTFO

wtf I hate drumpf now #ImWithHer

DRUNMMPF`TMÒPGFPODKMOCLDASJOLKMSKXCBHX

btfo

Better a death party than a dead party.

>2026
So suicides when he's the first third term president?

I'm still pissed off Hillary didn't win

that is one hell of a committee tweet

>we can't defend our desired policy of having the government choose who lives and dies so we'll project that onto the Republicans
classic.

>20k deaths in 10 years
Thats almost 2,000 a year!
Where have I heard that kind of statistical exaggeration before?

Could we meme this to our advantage with some SS skulls?

It took a panel of no less than six professional writers two weeks to come up with this tweet.

this lol

>poor people will die
Is this a bad thing?

This shit is retarded, the bill sucks and is barely different from Obamacare but Dems are parading around like Republicans just legalized euthanization of homeless people

tss FAWK YEAH FUKIN BURIED THAT COCKSUCKAH

Her Twitter team is still funded?

sounds badass, Dangerous Don and the Death Party!

Okay, let's stick with Obamacare then.

What's that? Rates just went up by 3000%? No coverage in certain areas?

Aw, too bad.

LMFAO dumbass democrats just still talking shit with no platform to stand on, this is just too fucking rich

Do you guys think that Trump is purposely pushing a mediocre health care bill to try and get the Democrats to stop from obstructioning?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

the bill is just obamacare with tax cuts for the (((rich))), ditch this toxic shit and get back to deporting beaners

The unpaid intern that still clings to the long-lost hope of some form of victory is still active*

We've had a 4 term president

SLAYYYYYY QUEEN #ImWithHer

No worries. Democrats will most likely not field a candidate in 2020 as most will be dead from civil war 2.

Oh Hillary, as if you are affected by any healthcare reform. Just go back stealing kids from Haiti.

>implying they aren't both death parties

Pokemon GO!... to the polls...
youtu.be/vwaiyjh1dGk

One step away from right wing death squads.
I'm so excited!

imo its highly likely she has a personal HR firm that has been with her for a while, not just for the campaign

Now we just need to form into squads of some sort...

Republicans still wont match her high score.

OMG DRUMPF IS IMPEACHED

HILLARY IS PRESIDENT NOW

SLAYYY QUEEEEN YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

holy SHIT trump and the entire GOP on suicide watch

Omg obese people will die how will we ever live without them living in the hospital

>what's worse than nazis?
>DEATH
What's next though? Genocide, apocalypse? Doesn't sound as good. I think this is Hilldawg hitting her wall

Danger Don and the death party

Good, your tears are delicious.

DUNAHLD DUMPFY HAS BEEN STUMPFYED

>> Obamacare trippled the cost of health insurance

Whos the death party?

Seems like a pretty ominous warning coming from the well-established Party of the Slippery Slope

I thought death panels weren't real, Hillary. Now they are?

Youre right, no one has lost as many times as she has, she will hold that high score for a looong time

It's not passing anyway.
Congress likes to talk not act.

>people die because im not giving them my money for free.
thank fucking god.

>shit the bed
>do nothing to help clean it up
>complain endlessly about how they are cleaning it wrong
God, I hate them so much.

Actually, its feels pretty cool being called part of the Death Party. Might have to go make a shirt...
Also, when do we start the killing?

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW!

Good FUCKING god no wonder theyre dikes.... No man would ever fuck that

No, he has nothing to do with crafting this bill and isn't interested in the minutiae of healthcare policy. He's simply trying to push through legislation that his base wants, which is what Presidents do as legislation is written by Congress. And it's not Trump's fault that Congress is filled by neocon cucks like Paul Ryan. Simply put, the bill is definitely mediocre but Trump is doing what any good Republican president should do in his situation.

SHE'S TAKING OVER TWITTER!!!!

correct. and if this is a real tweet, which i doubt, it's the latest and probably biggest plausibly-deniable call for violence

do people realize what these losers are doing? they are taking drama to the level of imminent doom and you will have absolute retards believing this and loading a mossberg and driving to a trump rally. this is what they want. they want civil war not because they are sore losers but because their puppeteers will be able to swoop in and profit off the scraps of a weakened nation.

they know this. you'd better believe every tweet from these high-profile criminals is tweaked by-the-word. their agenda now is to get actual idiots to start violence. they just don't realize how quickly a flash-mob style niggering/antifa'ing will be snuffed out and how much blood will be on their hands

but hillary clinton and her controllers love blood and death and decay. the solution is really a crackdown. it's time we take social media seriously, because it's a political disease

Hivemind is back!

Its basically obamacare light what are they so upset about?

Also
>the republicans violent rehtoric is causing division
>republicans are the DEATH PARTY

What bill is it this time?

This sound like a threat. I voted for Trump, so it sounds like she's threatening me personally. When is this repubate whorish criminal going to be publically executed?

Not unreasonable. But only what... 3 per day? More people die from can opener wounds.

Hillary Clinton knows all about death, from her many murders to her destabilization of the Middle East. This bitch just knows how to kill people.

I love how the eugenicist/abortionist cry over 30k dead people...
These the same assholes that bailed out the Auto Industry, the 1# killer in the world lol...

>muh civil war
Speaking of retarded doomsday predictions.

>Trump is doing what any good Republican president should do in his situation

Vetoing it, then making them do it again but properly?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/

If civil war breaks out, what in the fuck makes you think hillary isnt the top target along with other dems? The right is heavily armed and efficient with firearms.. this would just be a call for suicide imo. Would only take a week before all the liberals are dead and we hunt down the politicians responsible.

> It is the governments job to keep you alive

No sweatie

High score of murders,,,,
Who has the list of bodys?

>28,000 fat asses dying over the course of 9 years
neat.

Victims of white genocide, such as those killing themselves with elephant tranquilizer, are a major supply of organ "donations" nowadays.

Try weeping for them rather than the negress who was counting on Obama to give her a white man's lungs after smoking two packs of Kools a day her whole useless life.

All you have to do to stay healthy

>hit the gym
>eat real food, not "fast food"
>don't smoke or do drugs
>don't drink to get drunk
>never fuck a woman without a rubber
>never fuck a man, period

>Overpopulation and overconsumption based economies are the causes of climate change.
>We need more immigrants, legal and illegal, to come and save the economy by having lots of brown babies and doing the jobs white people won't do.

It wasn't the Republican party that shot Seth Rich in the back two times.

wew it's literally nothingburger

i'm sleeeeeeepy

Mang Trump is in on that too, who the fuck hasn't been in on it since like WW1 or something when the importance of oil for global influence became evident for everyone once and for all? You cannot be elected as President of the U.S. without an imperialistic policy towards the Middle East, not until an alternative to oil has been implemented (and then it's probably still going to take quite awhile for anything to change, considering the investments influential groups and individuals have in that oil, which they'll never want to lose).

Funny meme picture

they choose the dumbest insults and the death party sounds metal. the chaos candidate of the death party sounds p sweet 2bh.

hillary is a stupid rotten cunt, she can't shut her hole nor can the babbling nigger obama. Yet W who they made out to be a retard left with grace. When every leader on our side is a retarded evil monster that deserves mockery any behavior is permissible.

let's overstate how many people die from the healthcare bill. Let's not mention at all how many poor people would die as a consequence of carbon taxes

What a boring life. I would actually die early if I lived like that. I would kill myself.

When I was younger I was on medicaid to pay for my insulin and medical devices (type 1 skinny person diabetes). If I ever lost my job, I wouldn't necessarily be able to get diabetes coverage at a new job and if I had to pay 'just' 20% of the drug cost out of pocket it'd be like $4,000 a month.

I'm one layoff away from dying under this new plan. De facto euthanasia. lol

as it should. because it is. again, i doubt this is real. but even if it isn't, this will get spread to a sufficient extent to light the fire under the ass of some wacko fucking idiot

if im being serious i now consider the democrat party as a domestic terrorist organization and im not even kidding. i wish they would go back to pandering to actual niggers. turns out those types only kill eachother so they've switched focus and are trying to involve wacky liberal whites because they've accepted that whites actually do their job.

this is really fucking crazy man
they have exit strategies. they have personal helicopters ready to go. the idea is that they are so deep now in debt that they are facing enemies on both sides. hillary donors like a soros NEED destabilization if they can't get a puppet. they didn't. so now they need some return on the investment. it actually gets too crazy and your question is rhetorical so i can't get sucked into specifics - but i'd be happy to - but the whole shit has a baked-in exit for the ones who cause the collapse. that is globalism 101

baelp

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Why the fuck would a Democrat care about getting 18,000 to 28,000 more votes in 2026?!?

Do you honestly believe this civil war bullshit?

Abstaining from drugs and alcohol doesn't actually make you live longer, it just feels longer.

Guess you shouldn't get laid off then.

Also, you realize that if there weren't so many gov't subsidies and regulations and shit, some company (if not many) would sell you that insulin for $30 a month right?

If companies could actually compete, they'd have to sell it at a point that people could afford. Because they don't have to compete, and they know the gov't will subsidize it, they can sell it for OUTRAGEOUS prices, because someone else is picking up the bill!

This is the exact same reason that college tuition is so expensive, and has skyrocketed in the last 10 years.

Oh Chip

once economic collapse happens and the shekels stop flowing, things will get ugly fast

Holy shit, this is a real tweet.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/878366918243233792

Because the dems would take away their own guns. Republicans would auto win the war.

Exactly, I love my life so I want it to be that way.
And considering both my granddad and dad died of prostate cancer, living healthy might not help me

>death party

>$4,000/month
>just 20%
nigger get lost. shit's like $400/month without insurance.

yeah, I want democrats to control whether I live or die, just like in Canada. great idea.
socialized medicine is impossible and extremely costly.
free market healthcare is the ONLY way healthcare can work.
healthcare is expensive because of government interference and taxation. eliminate both, and healthcare will be cheap.

...darkest times...death party...obscure ties...shadow of hitler...heh...spooky...