As a Vargist pagan, should my body be cremated or buried after death? Christkeks not welcome

As a Vargist pagan, should my body be cremated or buried after death? Christkeks not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJTclbBKxKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vargist
should cremate yourself alive tbH

In a pagan funeral your body must be filled with the dirt of your nation. After that you must choose (obviously before you died). Some pagan rituals involve the burning of your body or you can be buried.

Where can I find specific instructions? Does Varg approve of this? I don't want to betray my ancestors.

Cremation is the utmost degeneracy. Your bones should be gathered to your fathers, not ground in a blender.

Skip to 5:20.
youtube.com/watch?v=kJTclbBKxKk

immediate cremation

>Vargist pagan
kek

Start by hanging yourself

destroying the body encourages the spirit to seek embodiment and not linger as a transient ghost

>vargist
thats cult of personality friendo not a spiritual philosphy

HAHAHAHAHA holy shit man.

Varg has gone senile and is completely full of shit. Germanic pagans practiced both, personally I'd recommend burial with your "hoard".

Fpbp

embrace Christ while it's not too late

>Vargist pagan
what did he meme by this?

>coffin
Well done Christcuck.

DAILY REMINDER

>cremated
Cremation is a horrid attempt to remove oneself from the natural order. Open burial is the best way so your corpse will readily decompose. If you have to have a true burial use an untreated wood coffin, no embalming.

Should hang it from a tree and let Varg invoke Odin into himself and ingest your semen.

This

get cremated then buried, covered either way.

if you are cremated how will those that come after you retrieve your skull and femur?

>dude they made art to personify God
>lol lets larp as pagans

Why do you even care what happens to your body when you're dead if you don't believe in the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come?

cremation, viking funeral pyre if possible. Also the only way you're allowed to die is by fighting.

Almost every pagan religion believes in reincarnation of some kind.

>larping as templars, an order of (((banker))) knights who still weren't as cool as the Hospitallers
Absolutely pathetic.

>Vargist
you literal faggot