Why can't the Western gov. protect us against terrorist attacks?

I'm not into conspiracy shit but see, first terror attacks were shocking and now it's not even surprising anymore.

What I can't understand is how can Arab Islamists still manage to kill us in our own lands so many times. I could've understand that the government was powerless the first time it happened but right now I'm just wondering HOW?

How can they still manage to kill us after all of these attacks? Why, in 2017, the government can't protect us and annihilate them inside our own lands?

you're assuming it's a matter of ability and not of will instead.

are you assuming that the government isn't willing to protect us?

YES YOU FUCKING RETARDED BAGUETTE!

>can't
A lot of assumptions in that word.

Yes. they protect the oligarchs, the bankers, the corporate ceos etc. Everybody else is disposable.

>he believes the government wants to protect us against muslims

I remember telling leftists over 8 years ago now that if you keep appeasing Islam, horrible things are going to happen in the west, including numerous terrorist attacks. They didn't listen. They mocked me, sperged out ferociously and banned me at every opportunity. I was the one proven right and I didn't want to be. If you want to get rid of Muslims and jihadists and Islam, get rid of leftists.

:(

Is this the instagram model with heterochromia?

western governments want terrorist attacks
so fuckin simple
they can justify the proliferation of big gov
then spy on enemies of the state like Tommy Robinson
then arrest anyone on any charge they can manufacture
this stops dissent from spreading

THE ONLY GOAL OF GOV IS MORE GOV
Gov, please fuck off!

It's not really about Islam, we had Islam on our land way before 2015 in France, it's mostly with the rise of ISIS.

your govt paid for the attacks. it would be dumb for them stop them

The "rise of ISIS" is part and parcel with how the west has bent over backwards for Islam for decades.

Because the secret service enables them, gives them weapons/explosives, and tells them which targets are okay (cucks, public) and which ones aren't (Banks, Jews, oil companies, government, etc..).

No, the rise of ISIS is part and parcel of the West involvement in the M-E.
We started having attacks when dumb leftist Hollande started messing in the Middle East.

>the government can't protect us and annihilate them inside our own lands?

banning islam is the only solution. and they don't want to do that.

Yes, actually everything is organized so these attacks happen by the goverment. Muzzies have a collective iq of 50 and couldn't do anything by themselves. Every bad happening in the west is the plan of jews and elites.

>2 isis extemists walk into a gun free country and massacres 198 people with free reign
>gun free country
>gun free

>gun free country

Truly one of the most puzzling and greatest mysteries of our time

Ehm, sorry sweetie, but terrorism is just a part of city life these days.

Also your leader is a cuck. Hes concerned more with trumps pull out on the climate bill which was litetally doing nothing but letting corrupt politicians swim in money like scrooge mcduck.

>banning islam is the only solution
Typical burger dumbass logic.

Bro do you seriously think ISIS would care if "Islam got ban" in the West you dumbass lmao?
It's like when LePen bitch said "We will take out the French nationality from terrorists" as if they cared. Smh

True about IQ, Muslims Arabs aren't really intelligent so I'm kinda surprised that they manage to do such attacks

What's in her hand

Have you been in a coma?

Halal bullet

So the biggest pieces of shit are the government more than Muslims

Jesus fucking Christ France

>my god why does this keep happening??
>idk but we sold out of those halal bullets can you order a shipment for this afternoon?

the conspiracy theories are true

Muslims are doing what any invading barbarians would do. Your government is opening the gates for invaders and celebrating their own destruction

The Security and prosperity of a country is not ensured by the government of said country but by the people who inhabit it.

A house divided against itself cannot stand

>Your government is opening the gates for invaders
So indeed, the government is the biggest pieace of shit in this story

serious question. do you really think our governments and intelligence services are so stupid that they didn't know there would be these kind of attacks? do you honestly believe that? they know who the people carrying out the attacks are. since after every attack it turns out they were on a watch list. the people in power are idealists and will do anything to keep the EU alive. this is collateral to them

They don't want to user. Chaos is the agenda.

Government is happy.
Their bubble still firm.
It s easier to govern with fear than arguments.
Even a victimless happening is effective, lulz.
Gov wouldn't move without triggering human right watch and all our lovely european partner would spit on us harder than usual ... why bother ? Politicians aren't main targets even.
It would sadden some middle east partners our politics loves.

I believe gov or state are just for decoration and living on ours gibs.
When you can't count on them, count on yourself. Being a weapon wielder is still legal ... yet.
Wait n see ...

>Why can't the Western gov. protect us against terrorist attacks?
Because every attack promotes a perfect opportunity for state to increase it's reach/influence and dissolve civil liberties without resistance as the scared populous begs for protection.

They have accepted that some deaths are going to happen in the process of turning these immigrants into cheap labor that will drive the economy. The problem they did not forse is that these people have an ideology that makes them resistant to integration.

But everything becomes an opportunity so now they get to tale more control from you reducing your rights. Meanwhile once the enemy is inside your boarders living there with your permission there is nothing they can do to keep you safe 100% of the time.

Like that concert that had security and a suicide bomber who attack right outside security.

>(((tommy robinson)))
you are the goodest goy.

you retard the whole point of terrorism is so that governments have an excuse to gain more power as well as an excuse to exploit the third world shitholes from whence the terrorism came

technically you can blame the people that prop up the government

The conservative violent jihad streak in Islam has been building for decades. That is what is responsible for Isis not the other way around. There are always terrorist groups Isis is just the largest at the moment.

Countries that have never had a colony or a middle eastern war are getting attacked. This is just Islam.

>Bro do you seriously think ISIS would care if "Islam got ban" in the West you dumbass lmao?
no mosques, no qurans, no islamic schools, no hijabs. yes that will devastate islam and drastically reduce terrorism.

wtf is wrong with this whore of a girl

she needs the kind of gangrape which should be uploaded on the internet and everyone could watch even tho its a real gangrape

>no mosques, no qurans, no islamic schools, no hijabs. yes that will devastate islam and drastically reduce terrorism.

Yeah sure goy internet doesn't exist. It's not as if ISIS Was mostly winning bc of the internet lol.

good god no one can see my canada flag

x'D

If you revert to Islam, you'll see it's the only religion of peace.

If you want to make this about the entire western world, then no, you're wrong. The rise of Islamism when I first noticed it in 2009 was huge. The internet was flooded with jihadist propaganda, Islamists were organizing on a civil level in the streets and the west had terrorist attacks now and then. And of course the Taliban was resurgent at the time. But other people have noticed it even before then. It's leftist dogma to think only the west provoked Muslims who dindu nuffin.

I still think the west would be better OUT of the Middle East.

That would ramp up the muslim perception of persecution immensely and you would, without fail, radicalise many, many more muslims. Point being, "banning islam" is in no way a final solution to Islamic terrorism.

If you want to stop Islamic terrorism, you get rid of muslims in the country - i.e. an unconditional immigration ban, disincentivising their reproduction economically and otherwise subjecting them to the full weight of "institutional racism" while making it easy for them to leave the country.

Lol dumbfuck jew, ISIS already banned Islam from itself and they are busy destroying mosques. You're acting as if ISIS ammunition is made from qurans and hijabs.

This
I'm not Muslim but I perfectly see that the dawah skills of ISIS are so awful that they turn people against Islam so I don't think ISIS really cares about Islam

They're scared to offend Muslims because that would be racist.

>What I can't understand is how can Arab Islamists still manage to kill us in our own lands so many times.
What you should be asking is, how come there has been no major incident in Germany yet?
We had one (1) truck attack but even that happened because a polak fucked up and had his truck taken from him.

You had your change,frog.
And you forfeited it.

Now lie in the bed you made,faguette

Tell me

I agree, but only on the condition that we truly have nothing to do with the Muslim world. Meaning we stop kissing Muslim ass, seek independence from middle eastern oil, neutralize our leftists at home, and a lot of Muslims are going to have to be kindly sent back to their home countries. You know, since Islam is so wonderful and Muslims are so peaceful, then Muslims should have no problem going back to the lands where Islam is dominant. And also we'd have to cut off diplomatic ties with Muslim nations.

I don't fucking know man
Probably somehting about having the best information agency in Europe due to having contacts from both sides after the cold war after the reunification

Mexico

Your country is the 2nd deadliest after Syria bc of drugs mostly. Mind your business mongolito, you're more Islamic than Christian

>we truly have nothing to do with the Muslim world
We do, oil. But this shit drags us into their sand conflicts.
Same for the US fucking A who is ALWAYS in the Middle East

1.) Because government officials put in place by Obama a Muslim have been working to smuggle the terrorists into the US. As well as other Obama like figures in the UK, Cannada, ect.
2.) You cant win the hearts and minds of people who are willing to die to kill you all you can do is exterminate them and we lack the will to Genocide Muslims as we need to do.

Kill us in our own lands? What are you talking about? We haven't had a terror attack since 911.

Because the core problem is Immigration from backward countries, mostly Muslim ones, and they refuse to acknowledge it. And even if they chose to stop all Muslim immigration and start deporting/killing/imprisoning Muslims, what do you think would happen?

Although the more I think about it and the worse things get, I'm started to think that the implied conflict is inevitable and it's better to kick things off sooner rather than later

Lol what's up with the Obama = Muslim meme.
He has been hurting the Muslim world more than Trump.

I don't believe in le civil war meme anymore
But I do believe that clashes are going to happen between civilizations

Orlando.
San Bernardino

Because they are wholly corrupted and view terrorism as an opportunity to expand their authority rather than a danger, and the cause - indiscriminate immigration - as crucial to sustaining pyramidal economic schemes like social security and debt expansion

Normally this would be dealt with forcefully, but westerners have been almost totally domesticated at this point, and nobody is willing to rock the boat and disrupt their relatively cushy lives. So they'll continue to lie to themselves and say it can be resolved politically no matter how many times they're lied to and betrayed by their elected politicians.

Just blame Bammy. Or the Jews. They want to kill us off. Next thread. This one was done before it got started.

If I see one more "I'm a victim" fucking threads out here I'll start to get really, really pissed off.

Think you're a victim? Get a fucking education and marry a white woman. Have white kids.

Problem solved. What a ham fisted group of fucking cucks.

>If I see one more "I'm a victim" fucking threads out here I'll start to get really, really pissed off.
American reading comprehension

You cut off my words. I meant that if the west will leave the Muslim world, then we must also cut off all ties. That's the only way it's going to work. Coincidentally or not, Muslims fund almost all of what they do through oil and western aid. If we find a valid alternative to oil (or if we just use the stuff we have in North America) and we stop propping up Muslims with money and military aid and moral support, they'd be far less of a problem. We also have to send them back and we have to neutralize the leftists who validate them.

Everyone get familiar with the union for the Mediterranean. It's why they're importing endless streams of Muslims. Eurasia is now

Obama imported hundreds of thousands of Muslims all who were unvetted. Gave away victory in Iraq and Afghanistan by withdrawing our troops before the enemy was defeated. Then weakened the military by changing its rules to allow homosexuality and trans people to serve openly which crippled moral. Every action he took weakend the US internally and on a global stage. He did this intentionally because he is a Muslim he was even educated in a mosque and has a Muslim parent.

Lol I don't think he was Muslim honestly. Maybe he weakened the US internally but he did things to stop the Islamic world aka killing Khadafi.
I see. Good luck with that, Jewmerica just bowed to the Saudi Prince aka Sunni supremacy.

This is all hypothetical, of course. My method would work, but this is the internet, and these world powers all have a way of kissing each other's asses. It's a bunch of evil circlejerking with each other essentially.

As for Gaddafi, he was a very unique kind of Muslim. I'm not sure how convinced he was of Islam. I liked him though. It was a mistake to remove him from power. Islamic terrorism flourishes in that area now due to the west's actions.

Every action he took including giving Iran billions supported Muslim terrorism. Just because he kept up the pretense of a war on terror by bombing a few low end terror cells means little. He is still using people inside our government to sabotage attempts to vet refugees and combat terrorism.