What do you think the major opinion of Jews would be today if the holocaust had not happened?

What do you think the major opinion of Jews would be today if the holocaust had not happened?

We're not gonna talk about Judy

> would be today if the holocaust had not happened?

How is that any different than now?

The exact same as it is, seeing as it did not actually happen.

alright, we're gonna keep her out of it

Antisemitism would be a bit more common and acceptable. I mean there wouldn't mass executions of Jews but you would be able to criticize groups of Jews without immediately being called an anti-semite by most people.

More importantly however right wing populism wouldn't be such a dirty concept an eugenics might still exist even if in a diminished form.

>What do you think the major opinion of Jews would be today if the holocaust had not happened?

the opinions they have today

this.

oh boy, here we go

Judy?

damn, you JIDF are here for life

I think if the holocaust never happened Jews would make it up.

>no argument whatsoever
>muh JIDF
it's like arguing with a child, which most of the stormfags are

Antisemitism wouldn't exist had the holocaust succeeded.

Follow me sir.

Argument with what, your kike infograph? The argument goes up every night on Sup Forums. What points do you disagree with, jew?
>What do you think the major opinion of Jews would be today if the holocaust had not happened?
It didn't.

>le epic oven may may

>everyone who disagrees with my retarded neonazi beliefs is a jew
you could start by explaining why holocaust didnt happen and how did 6 million people suddenly disappear during nazi rule of terror

>you could start by explaining why holocaust didnt happen
Like I said, we go over this every night. What points do you think are erroneous?

> how did 6 million people suddenly disappear during nazi rule of terror
Census Jewish population before and after the war was the same, 15 million IIRC. How do you reconcile this with the subtraction of 6 million jews?

Jesus, m8 I hope your right. The whole reason I seig heil is because those rats got gassed. I mean shheeeeiiiitttt, if Adolf didn't gas the kikes then all he managed to do is lose a war.

wrong on both counts

My hope is our friend here might produce some physical evidence, maybe some documentation, perhaps a reasonable explanation for why the reich would benefit from deliberately killing that free labor during wartime, you know, something to satiate my Jew killing fetish.

or why he would bother orgaanizing them all into cams, during a time of scarce resources, if he ony wanted to kill them

Why not just shoot them in the first place

Or if the plan changed, why continue feeding them at all, especially when theres an embargo.

Our "friend" is a jew, or a dupe.

i see you have no answer to this
>Census Jewish population before and after the war was the same, 15 million IIRC. How do you reconcile this with the subtraction of 6 million jews?