You glorious bastards

You glorious bastards

kentlive.news/this-police-force-has-come-under-fire-for-spending-money-on-two-gay-pride-cars/story-30405192-detail/story.html

hastingsobserver.co.uk/news/sussex-police-defends-750-spend-on-pride-cars-1-8023617

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3873209/cash-strapped-police-blow-750-giving-just-two-cop-cars-special-paint-job-for-gay-pride-events-to-prove-theyre-open-minded/
theargus.co.uk/News/15360487.Fury_over_ex_Ukip_man___s_Ramadan_tweets_investigated_by_police_as_a_hate_crime/
twitter.com/TheSun/status/878371732104630272
kentlive.news/this-police-force-has-come-under-fire-for-spending-money-on-two-gay-pride-cars/story-30405192-detail/story.html
twitter.com/SuptDavePadwick/status/878335937620582402
twitter.com/SuptDavePadwick/status/878336514647879681
archive.fo/9qF9R
sussex-pcc.gov.uk/contact-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAHHHH!!!! I stayed up way too late in those threads last night. Thanks for posting this!

Even the sun, a national newspaper

thesun.co.uk/news/3873209/cash-strapped-police-blow-750-giving-just-two-cop-cars-special-paint-job-for-gay-pride-events-to-prove-theyre-open-minded/

I love how they cherrypicked the fagwagon post instead of the guy jailed for shitposting.

Do they have a special police uniform for this vehicle?

Assless chaps.
>look at those digits

theyre even at it again.

>Yesterday
theargus.co.uk/News/15360487.Fury_over_ex_Ukip_man___s_Ramadan_tweets_investigated_by_police_as_a_hate_crime/

Keep the pressure on

Did sussex_police have any good replies or was it more "was this in London" "it's a national law" type of stuff. One of the two articles you posted in OP had a tweet from a guy talking about not driving that car in certain parts of town. I'm hoping this takes off again tonight.

God damn that's beautiful

rosewood avenue

It should be our top priority to expose how utterly incompetent and corrupt our police are to the public. Fuck wasting time on democracy it's a worthless sideshow anyway

If you think that's bad - just imagine, right now, somewhere in a seedy London gaybar toilet some dude is sticking his dick up some other dude's arsehole

glorious

I'd really love to see the Sussex police's social media person's face this morning when they woke up to 4k tweets about them sending a shitposter to prison.

Well, I reported that muslim calling for death in reply to their tweet for hatecrime, they responded by saying its not hate crime and its fine.

Truly the worst (and gayest) police force in the world

Maybe tonight we create Choudary accounts and shitpost about Islam?

We've got you.

Look at how bluepilled these comments are
twitter.com/TheSun/status/878371732104630272

>gays are normal people,
>just like you and me

How is it a sun exclusive story

Maybe they expected the more mainstream papers to shut it down?

Do they still have the page 3 girl? So many wanks....

open mind empty wallet

Of course we still have page 3. It's been part of our culture for at least 800 years.

>been a part of our culture of at least 800 years
Means about as much as us being 90% white for 450 years.
I remember something about them stopping it a year or two ago.

>I remember something about them stopping it a year or two ago.

Yeah it was stopped. Thatcher banned it back in '99 due to jealousy (she was an A cup).

>kentlive.news/this-police-force-has-come-under-fire-for-spending-money-on-two-gay-pride-cars/story-30405192-detail/story.html

Even I had to troll them for this shit.

Thank you pol, it's probably riled them. Wish I could reply but they would probably backtrace and arrest for criticism

A small part of me just died user. I loved British boobies. Made me the man I am today.
I'm amazed most of their Tweets only had a few replies before last night. They came across as the softest target in history.

Reminder that Hastings and Sussex are the degenerecy capitals of country. The number of fuckups down there, honestly - used to live opposite the pier until some crackheads burned it down.

> Glasgow but in England
> Baghdad in Blighty

Nice antique shops though

Yeah, well they been found and suddenly they are freaking out.

>Delighted & proud to be @sussex_police LGBT Champion. Proud to support the livery of our Pride cars @Inspmarkevans @SusPolDiversity
twitter.com/SuptDavePadwick/status/878335937620582402

>We will stand up for what is right & we will NOT tolerate hate crime of any kind. @Inspmarkevans @Suptderrick = legends
twitter.com/SuptDavePadwick/status/878336514647879681

get him

Are they freaking out? I didn't see any evidence other than confusion that people aren't telling them how wonderful and tolerant they are.

>Get 'em in
Sounds like a typical Friday night in his bathouse

>W-we don't have enough funding to track terrorists

Threatening Sup Forumslacks with "hate speech" investigations and deleting the threats as they realise it's just prompting more of us to grill them: archive.fo/9qF9R

seems like it's caught on...

If the faggot groups want to have stupid looking police cars, maybe they should donate the money to get it done, not push the cost of nonsense onto taxpayers.

Thank God for Yankee free speech

>One of the largest amount of cctv cameras per person in the world
>Still can't track people unless, you're a bigot!

sussex-pcc.gov.uk/contact-us/

Brits, give them a call and ask why they're wasting money on rainbow cars

We're here for you guys!

I created a twitter account just to say something about this to them. Got banned after asking if the money could be better spent elsewhere. Not buying a phone for them to call to get unbanned, and not giving Twitter my # to sell to advertisers.

tfw they will bring back public executions for e-bigots and rickrollers in under 10 years

I've been banned from twatter like three times. I even gave them my real number the last time. What are they going to do, arrest me?

Oops, forgot to turn my shitpost flag off.

is that a Focus SW?

I dont think we have those in the states. as a Station wagon, it looks neat. wish we got those.

yknow what makes me sad though?

20 years ago, that paintjob, (minus the obvious "pride" branding and shit) wouldnt have been a bad thing. you'd just see a rad rainbow car with stars and shit, and think ''hey that looks cool"

I miss when the Rainbow wasn't gay.

fucking fags.

GIVE THE RAINBOW BACK!

I just have dozens of gmail accounts that can be made into twitter accounts.

We're getting it back

>We're getting it back
Kek these were a good meme.
Almost as good as #draftourdaughters

Your police are an embarrassment. The only "force" they know is when Ahmed goes in dry.

That one was classic. Didn't really have staying power, though.

We dropped it before it gained enough momentum unfortunately because we got caught up with more important shit like unmasking antifaggots, we should get back onto it at some point

Try to work OP's pic in to an infographic

>PROUD TO WASTE YOUR CASH Cash-strapped police blow £750 giving just TWO cop cars special paint job for gay pride events to prove they’re ‘open-minded’

working on it

Wish they would make an article about all the 1984 rhetoric on their twitter now.

You're a god amongst men user. Looking forward to your OC.

Only correct answer.

Not so fast

Kek, nice one lads

You see, tracking terrorists is hard because they don't reveal their honest opinions and current location online with links directly to their full profiles.

Keep pounding these bastards twitter account.

Let them know there biased bigoted.

Ask them if they want put yellow stars on people and there houses for disgreing that islam is relgion peace.

I think we've unleashed a monster.

BASED SENATOR

These are pretty hilarious, too.

It's a goldmine

Could you get arrested for hate speech for tweeting at British bolice?

I mean, if you put the average obese neckbeard pol user in his stained sweatpants and Nazi t-shirt and 2D waifu body pillow next to that faggot, neither of them are really appealing

WOW....just wow. I'm so sorry, so... so sorry.

You could say, we've started the fire.

Seriously though, endlessly mocking the police should become a new national pastime.

Arrested for what? You have an American flag. Our forefathers fought for our right to shitpost with impunity.

Oy vey pay for our gay shit goyim

What? I was asking if that Gerflag could get thrown into a Muslim infested prison for making snide twitter comments about a different police force in a different country about how they handle free speech matters you doofus

I won't mock Robert, though. He deserves respect. Your police, though, it's so much fun and they know they can't do anything about it.

Sorry, missed the context. Yes, he will probably get raped like a goat during ramadan while in prison for insulting islam.

Im in germany and im not sure be faiu can't risk it.

Please can a american with freedom speech ask them.

Are you gone put yellow stars on people and there houses for disagreing that islam is relgion peace.

I cant even risk it from germany.

i'll believe it when I see white supremacists actually marching under it, and faggots abandoning it

Paid for by the diversity fund... They could have just painted it black and said it was wearing a Burka

Probably. I suppose they'd probably only make an example of one person. The cost of tracking tracking down and arresting more than one person for a Tweet couldn't possibly be justified. Imagine the headlines:
"Police divert anti-terror funds to tackling Twitter trolls"

How is this relevant?

Just get a proxy, m8. I thought every kraut had a proxy.

Not if you are in the US.

Sorry man, I'd do it but I'm sick of wasting time setting up an account and then getting banned. Such is life with freedom. Vote FPD.

here in bongolia the rozzers have gone from full bore fascista's to "please love me " publc relations stooges, its quite remarkable , they really think the public are as dumb as they are , all user's ridiculing british po leece shall be mentioned in dispatch's.. good work (pol)

delivered

Nicely done, and thank you. You don't mind if I spam this around in my internet crawlings, do you?

Somebody with an active twitter send this to the sussex police. Please!

I dont have one or twitter account.

Be quicker if america posts it.

Jesus you have freedom speech and trump as leader

You can shit post leftist cunts and there biased bigotrd agendas all day long and get away with it

Here in germany i may disaper for forced transgeder rea signment.

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Thanks, you're a good guy, I appreciate it.
I'd help you out but I have to put my kids to bed and while I can post on the fly from my phone, I don't have time to create another Twitter. I hope some other user can do it.

They did it last year too in various counties, and the year before. Wasn't so open before though. Some guy put in a Freedom of Information request some years ago and got back the price of the work, together with a load of snark from Lance Constable Clive Sucksdix implying he was an illegal homophobe for asking.

really wished that one took off

A bit of banter? And the left in our country will also make noise about hate speech and call for cotton to apologize or fire his aide. What is going on? Why are you guys asking dumb questions?

>"Police divert anti-terror funds to tackling Twitter trolls"
But that's exactly what happened.

>intern
>show picture of him

very interedasting.

wouldn't want to destroy your narrative or anything, huh?

and the courts uniamously voted to support free speech, even in hate speech.

Getting canned for something and getting arrested for something is not the same thing. There are brits facing criminal charges for thought crimes.

KEK

F
That's why we let them live through us here.

Ok so a contraposition is not relevant? I am not trying to be combative or anything but maybe you original issue might be going over my head. That image seems at least weakly related even by your own admission...?