Brit/pol/ - Rage Nige Edition

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>HS2 and WCML bidders revealed (First will always be BTFO after last time)
expressandstar.com/news/transport/2017/06/23/three-rivals-bidding-for-hs2-and-west-coast-franchise/
archive.is/DtZrg

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Prince Phillip still in hospital
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380140

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9tTQ8vjV5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxp5KJOHqmI
youtube.com/watch?v=2d2a0QrfgEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI
youtube.com/watch?v=azLmINqoiM4
youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4_4mJhl3y4)
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/two-thirds-europeans-believe-eu-hard-line-brexit-poll
youtube.com/watch?v=PzbHb7JissI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Popcorn Nige

Who's re-watching the brexit night here?

yousoro

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill

IS DIS DHE BAGAN DENERAL? :DDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs

A Bridge Too Far Nige

lmao remember when Juncker said he would support revolutinos in Texas and Ohio because of Trump?

Will there be a happening at Glastonbury Festival tomorrow?

>end of Ramadan
>Armed Forces Day
>ancient place of worship

Sussex police in many local newpapers and even the sun from all the shitposters making fun of the fagmobile

This is great

It is Frige's day, after all

> Remain projected to win

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid bastards, if only they knew!

Midnight suns bid moors farewell, retreats from charging dusk
Mountain echo, curfews bell, signal ending tasks
They place their faith in oaken doors, cower in candlelight
The panic seeps through bloodstained floors as Grendel stalks the night
Earth rim walker seeks his meals
Prepare the funeral pyres
The shaper's songs no longer heal the fear
Within their eyes, their eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxp5KJOHqmI

Look here brother, who you jiving with that cosmic debris ?

Triple Nige

Lads. Wrestlemania London. Thoughts?

>even though

Soon.

> i'm backing Douglas Carswell

JUST

>Even though he was 5 ft 7

Forget king, he wasn't even a duke of the manlets!

Not on Nige's watch

such an ugly man
he has so much charisma

Saviour of his country

or

Kike-funded destroyer of the Empire?

if you've already watched pro-winston propaganda here's some anti-winston propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=2d2a0QrfgEk

>St. Friges day

kek

Probably not, the security will have been tight as fuck.

He could have just moved to North Korea, problem solved.

>tfw 5'6 and no where near as QT

Save us Nige

Let's not forget Churchill didn't bring Britain into the war.

>NI
>Scotland
>Wales

The state.

>wales
Lad.

>1905
>The Germans will eventually beat us in terms of economic output
>lets destroy Europe then lol

fugging based :DDD

I'm sure the security was tight at the Bataclan and the Ariana Grande concert too

Gleaming Nige

Why can't Nige be Philosopher-King of the Isles? Ask Betty if she'll step down. She will probably be relieved to patronize the new House of Bantz-Farage to get around the Charles Question.

>Before there was a terror attack of that scale in either of those countries before those events

been afk whole day, whats been happening then lads

FUCK OFF LANKLETS

As tight as Grande's cunny to be sure.

Does anyone have a collection of Nige's personal political opinions?

I know he supports the legalisation of drugs.

>I know he supports the legalisation of drugs.

>chatting to a Norwegian friend
>he said that Norwegians are "racist hicks" and give Norwegians a bad name
>implying this is a bad thing

Love that golfing Nige, haven't seen that before

I think you're a faggot

Dapper Nige

Didn't the Norwegians threaten to close the border with Sweden?

Nige is a lolbertarian, basically.
He used to be a businessman.
That's probably his real reason (or maybe just his original reason) for supporting leave.

Don't mean to attack idols though

>Soon
Now and forever

They gifted them an entire mountain, no?

Look up Knut Hamsun. Great writer. You'll never hear of him though because...find out.

Reminder that the London stock exchange were heavily against getting involved in WW1

who's bomber rimmer?

Security at Bataclan were in with the jihadis, according to the singer in the band

>Kike-funded destroyer of the Empire?
Only revisionists would say that

>all these posts sucking off a politician who bailed the moment he realized he might need to do work

Farage is a fucking disgrace and should be drawn and quartered, you absolute cucks.

watch this mayte
it's no question where his heart lies when it comes down to it
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI

Did anyone catch this caller on Nige's show?

youtube.com/watch?v=azLmINqoiM4

So he's in the Sowell/Friedman camp then?

I've always found free market types a bit weird. Both Sowell and Freidman want drugs legalised on the assumption that it will destroy the illegal trade, which is a fair point, but it'll probably destroy society in the process, especially now.

>racist hicks

Surely not

Not gonna lie i use to think of pagans as heathen savages who havent woken up from a trip, but upon reading works of bowden and evola etc, as a belief system it kind of makes sesne and relates to me.

I mean not to mention the whole middle east desert relogion christanity meme that was implmented by jews to reject blood and soil in favour of equality and internationalism .

Hate varg and "pagan larpers" all you want but they make some down right good points that christ cucks simply cant deny!
Hail wotan!

He was complicated

>"America has established a mulatto studfarm."

>globalist flag
Soros pls

>le flag
cuck please

Hamsun wrote several newspaper articles in the course of the war, including his notorious 1940 assertion that "the Germans are fighting for us, and now are crushing England's tyranny over us and all neutrals".[14] In 1943, he sent Germany’s minister of propaganda Joseph Goebbels his Nobel Prize medal as a gift. His biographer Thorkild Hansen interpreted this as part of the strategy to get an audience with Hitler.[24] Hamsun was eventually invited to meet with Hitler; during the meeting, he complained about the German civilian administrator in Norway, Josef Terboven, and asked that imprisoned Norwegian citizens be released, enraging Hitler.[25] Otto Dietrich describes the meeting in his memoirs as the only time that another person was able to get a word in edgeways with Hitler. He attributes the cause to Hamsun's deafness. Regardless, Dietrich notes that it took Hitler three days to get over his anger.[26] Hamsun also on other occasions helped Norwegians who had been imprisoned for resistance activities and tried to influence German policies in Norway.[27]

Nevertheless, a week after Hitler's death, Hamsun wrote a eulogy for him, saying “He was a warrior, a warrior for mankind, and a prophet of the gospel of justice for all nations.”[22] Following the end of the war, angry crowds burned his books in public in major Norwegian cities and Hamsun was confined for several months in a psychiatric hospital.

i hate christian universalism, but on the other hand paganism seems very nebulous, disordered and new age-y.

>johnny foreigner hiding behind custom flag in are britpol

>The next king will be Carolus Rex

Soon...

youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M

but then how did Christianity take over all of europe?

Not him but I got most of the way through Hunger, but I became too depressed to finish it. I knew a Norwegian at Uni and she said they still taught his new norsk in schools.

Should have done the same for China

we don't like you

I'm not sure about that lad:

(youtube.com/watch?v=Z4_4mJhl3y4)

He does tend to keep his cards close to his chest in discussion type situations such as his radio show, not letting on all that he knows and making his arguments very dynamic and adaptable, but I think this benefits him in terms of likability and general acceptability.

Oi you cheeky cunt I'll knock you out I will

>Christianity is a universalist religion

You have completely missed the point of it you mong.

>He was a warrior, a warrior for mankind, and a prophet of the gospel of justice for all nations.
My girlfriend dumped me for saying something like this

Hey, faggots. What's the word on the DUP-Conservative deal?

This time last year, the first result was coming in.

GIBRALTAR VOTED TO REMAIN! WE ARE FUCKED

>new norsk in schools
Growth of the soil? Didn't think they'd teach him there. The Nazis gave that book to all their soldiers. I only found out about him through an article about Ibsen. Seems he's blacklisted here though otherwise I'm sure I would have heard of him sooner.

ded

I've unironically started wearing these shirts because of Nige

Interesting poll results

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/two-thirds-europeans-believe-eu-hard-line-brexit-poll

NIGE CONCEDING DEFEAT! NOOOESSS

The DUP are rightfully holding the Conservatives to ransom which is what all the delay is about

alife

>but then how did Christianity take over all of europe?

In 100 years you can say the same about Islam

It would be truly amazing.

So I heard that 800 niggers are going to be rehomed in luxury apartments from other tower blocks at the expense of the tax payer out of fear they might BBQ themselves too. Is this some sort of fucking joke Britbongs?

This explains everything desu

COMPLETE FOCKING MORON

youtube.com/watch?v=PzbHb7JissI