Based motorcycle man divides Trump protest

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbl0RasBHoQ&feature=youtu.be

leftists always big and brave until it's time to nut up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbyWdv1sjTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh....... It's almost like the roads are for vehicles or something.

it's no wonder these faggots keep losing.
even if I was a lefty I wouldn't go to these fucking things, they look so gay and low energy.

I'm kinda surprised people would protest in the middle of the street considering all of the trucks of peace happening across the pond.

They've gotten so used to everyone catering to them. It hasn't hit them yet that the higher ups don't support them anymore

America seems to have the same amount of security and "peace" as fucking Afghanistan.

Ignore my post, I didn't watch the video in full - was hoping that the bike actually went full speed and splattered some cunts.

>all those shitskins blowing rape whistles

Not a thing can be done to him, he didn't harm anybody and they moved, on top of that, they can be charged with obstruction of traffic because they are supposed to protest on the side walks.

These types of people dont fear death, thats the problem, they feel they can act in any way they like without repercussions, like the guy on the train.
>Hey lets stop this Islamaphobic guy.
>By tag teaming him.
>Whoops we got stabbed.

Never fuck with a person you dont know, or feel they could kill you, thats the biggest problem. These people never had to get a guy feeling of "we better not"

lel at the midgets backdropped by two electric wranglers

I don't think it's that they don't fear death but more so that they think they have such moral high ground that every person on earth has to agree with and respect their protest

2:18 leprechaun sighting

>more so that they think they have such moral high ground that every person on earth has to agree with and respect their protest
Exactly, and they put themselves in harms way "middle of the street" to prove a point, that they are untouchable.

This is why they throw rocks at cops, threaten to kill them, threaten to kill others, they have no fear.

with a GERMAN motorcycle

topkek

so this is the face of Sup Forums

Sheep are idiots.

BAAAAA BAAAAAAA.

Glad no one was hurt though.

Pretty badass

better than expected

he literally shut it down , look
youtube.com/watch?v=KbyWdv1sjTE

no more people on the road after

The amount of dislikes kek.
I can feel like this video is being discussed on SJW boards and everyone is literally shaking because of thr racist biker

Took one for the team. We need to find this guy's name and bail him out.

The cop cuffing him looks pretty amused, too.

Our leaders need to fast track the law that allows drivers to go through these fucking "protests". They don't want to just send a message or voice their concerns. They want to fuck up normal life for everyone else and demand people either go around them or be held up. It should be a crime the moment these fuckers disrupt traffic. Normal citizens going about their day shouldn't have to fear being mauled or sued by these godamn degenerates just because they decided it was a good idea to lay down IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET.

We need a few of them to be plowed over and die and for the driver to get off without any charges so we can stop this twisted methodology of liberal "protest".

kek that literal dwarf that walks by at 2:18

See how easy they quit more people need to run over these stupid fucks. When you them get their way it only emboldens their terrorism.

well going off the description, video uploader was a faggot so i dislike

top kek

The body was too small.

She was straight outta Gnomeregan.

>STAND UP 4 OURSELBS
>GETTIG STROGGER BY THE HOUR
NYOOM NYOOM NYOOM FUCK YOU QUEERS
>iIS EBRY ONE OK
NyOOOM

>Comments disabled
>Description states "A biker disrupted the peace"

No, you leftist garbage bitch. You're disrupting the peace by blocking a public street and causing noise violations with random dronning.

Donald Trump is Rape >:(

>die-in

U wot

"I can't believe that guy! He shut down our protest where we illegally shut down traffic by using the road as it's intended. DRUMPF can't get away with this! Fucking white MALE!"

>can't even hold a camera the right way
i'm glad she didn't win

Hero

Hahaha those zombies, got what they deserved.

>rev engine
>hurt no one
>get arrested

A die in..... Why cant they be ran over with vehicles? They wanna die. Their protest was called a die in..

>CALL DAI POOLEASE

I have no idea why the biker was arrested and the protesters weren't arrested other than the fact that the protest was being held in San Francisco. I'd lawyer up, fight the charges, and sue the city if I were the biker.

If only they would die already.

What was he arrested for? On what grounds?

>biker trying to drive on the road arrested
>trash blocking the street allowed to block traffic and break laws no problem
I'm so sick of seeing this shit. Every single fucking time and yet everyone here will cry about this as some sort of victory. Until we have someone plow through these shit heads and get off free this is still a loss.

>that goblin at 2:17

lmfao those rape whistles at the end

He literally did nothing wrong. In fact, he did the cops duty and broke up the actual law breakers. I'd chip in to help bail him out.

>that illegal at the end screaming call de poleeees

They'll probably just let him out of the local cell later and let him get his bike with no charges