THIS IS FUCKING HUGE

>Saudis 'foil suicide attack' on Mecca's Grand Mosque
>A suicide bomber blew himself up when security forces surrounded the building he was in, the interior ministry says.
>The building collapsed, injuring 11 people, including police officers. Five other suspected militants have been taken into custody, officials say.
>Saudi officials released no further details about the foiled attack.
source:bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40390010
1 hour ago
THIS IS FUCKIG HUGE GUYS, someone almost managed to bomb Mecca, the holies site is Islam
now here is where it get's crazy
remember the 23september happening, the biblical end of times? well guess what happened if 2 big muslim nations went to war. WWIII would happen, because Iran would probably be framed for the attack.
This is nothing but an attempt from NWO,ZOG and the elites to trigger the end of times. this time their plans got foiled.expect a hot summer
BUMP THIS PLS, everybody has to see this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#After_Muhammad
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

singles and nothing happens

honestly I think we're all hoping mecca gets suicide bombed

Bumperino to save the world. Fuck you Zionists. We're coming for you!

Pic related. Info on the NWO faggots.

why did they even manage to stop him if they can't stop gys like the one in Manchester? Both are police states shit I wonder how many terror attacks have been foiled and swept under the rug in europe...

>I wonder how many terror attacks have been foiled and swept under the rug in europe...
many. sometimes in the news they say they prevented X terorist attacks over the last Y months but that's it, no more details

Like they fucking care, they'll just rebuild it and find another moon rock

Nothing of value would have been lost

if this thread was about cheap youtube e-trash or ''MAGA thread based TrUmP get in here XD'' this thread would have had 4 times more replies
fucking nu-pol. don't let this slide

Shit maybe next time

Great minds

There's already several threads up about this m8.

bump

Mecca has been completely destroyed a couple of times before. They'll just rebuild it again. It's the area that's holy not the box itself. The meteorite is just some carry over from arabic paganism.

>muh Bible prophecies
This is what the mentally ill schizophrenics on Sup Forums unironically believe in

>Saudis 'fake attack' on Mecca's Grand Mosque.

ftfy

the big one's coming boys

Gee you'd think muslims would just explode like popcorns and destroy that box ages ago.
It's almost as if Islam isn't inherently evil, it's just that terrorism grew there due to unfortunate turn of historical events.

Sup Forums BTFO I guess.

this prophecies are very old and probably hae something to do with precursor civilizations.
it just happens that the head jews got word of it and put in the bible like with the rest of biblical mythos, genesis, the great flood and so on, most probably from the babilonians/egyptians

fugg

>Suicide bomber explodes in the middle east
>GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT NEWS

You fucking retard

>almost
So, nothing happened.
Come back when that black cube is glassed, then we'll talk.

he almost blew up Mecca you fucking retar-
>checks flag
>meme pirate flag
user I'm sorry for your condition

The problem with big popular prophecies is people wanting to make them real. Don't think of it as a spooky prescient vision of a future event. Think of it as a calendar appointment that some nutters are going to try and keep just to make it true. Gotta stay vigilant.

Id really be interested in a link about Meccas destruction. I didnt think it has been invaded since Muhammad did it in the 600s.

Actually, it may well be a false flag attack. ISIS are getting BTFO all over, and an attack on Mecca would do tons to put potential recruits, present or future, off. You know, in a "ISIS are not just failing to fulfill the prophesy, but are also committing this most grave of heresies out of spite in their death throes? Fuck that, I don't want to be part of this" kind of way. I bet that mosque that was blown up was another false flag to discredit ISIS.

>WW3 is going to be triggered by 2 sand people attacking each other

Nah, it'll kick off in Asia.

False Flag kike shit

usa,eu,zog sides with Saudi Arabia
russia,china sides with Iran
this is 100% possible scenario

How the fuck is a Middle Eastern war gonna trigger WW3? The math is simple: any side that's supported by the U.S. is gonna be impervious to final defeat, Europe won't stand against the U.S. or its allies and will probably support them, Africa is irrelevant, China doesn't care, and Russia is nothing but empty threats.

Are you bored with winning?

>The Kaaba has been repaired and reconstructed many times since Muhammad's day.
literally from wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#After_Muhammad

Autism.gif

What end times?
The whole world would just band together to fuck up the middle east and probably ushering in some peace and prosperity

Thanks user

Bumperoo

Read this anons we are living in the end times

Litteraly discribed a nuclear winter
>mentions that the smoke will cover the earth for a period of forty days, effecting both the believers and disbelievers. The former will be effected as if suffering from a common cold, whereas the latter will suffer harder. [Jami` al-Ahkam al-Qur’an]

>"If you see the black flags *, then remain on the ground and do not move a hand or a leg.
A group of feeble folk to whom no concern is given will then appear - their hearts are like iron
They are the owners of the state [2].
They fulfill neither a contract nor a covenant
They call to the truth, but they are not its people
Their names are a kuniya and their lineage (surnames) are a town
Their hair is unwinding, like the hair of a women
(Do this) until they differ in it between themselves, then Allah will give the right to whomever HE desires."

I kek'd. Nice one user

Kikes planting the idea so later they'll false flag Mecca and blame Iran so Saudi will have an excuse to go to war

>remember the 23september happening, the biblical end of times?

You mean one of the 10'000 other biblical apocalypse prophecies that never happened?

i don't doubt that this is a false flag. however, what makes the saudis think they could beat iran when iranian houthi proxies are currently tearing them a new one in yemen?

who could it be?

This isn't the first time that it happened why is this huge?

Mecca should be Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile,Truck,False Flag).

It would cause "World vs Islam".

A Global Alliance/Government could be then formed to fight/stop Islam.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>one fire, one flooding and one stoning in a siege in the span of 1400 years is many times.

This isn't Rome being sacked and invaded for many times.

They aren't. Saudi is winning that war with minimal casualties. The Saudi military is as involved in that war as the US military is involved fighting ISIS. The fight is mainly up to local proxy forces. The progress is slow but the Houthis have been losing territory and are left to about 30% of the country.

>yfw mecca gets glassed

Eh uh sorry there leaf. If you read my post there buddy it says "a couple", the quote from wiki said "many". Why don't you keep you keep your extraneous comparisons to Rome to leafself.