Based Putin thread

youtube.com/watch?v=WhZOi2y75SM

Why can't all countries have their leaders be as based as Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34AoHqsx1yk
youtube.com/watch?v=RhfjMH5etj8
youtube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muhh based Putin

Enjoy your literal jew-loving dictator.

Oh that's right, you're from Europe so you already have Juncker and Tusk for that.

Absolutely based man

No 8 year old dragqueens allowed, because well... nohomo

I know "based" has been ruined by Reddit but fuck it. I miss the days of the Euromaidan and cockblocking Obama. Long live based Putin.

Putin showed Oliver Stone a video where Russia's Air Force supposedly attacked terrorists in Syria. It was actually footage of Americans fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan

In Oliver Stone’s Showtime special “The Putin Interviews,” there is a scene where the Russian president shows Stone a video on an iPhone supposedly depicting “our aviation at work” in Syria, Putin says.
It turns out that Putin actually showed Stone footage of an American Apache helicopter attacking Taliban forces in Afghanistan. The original video first appeared on the website Military.com in 2013.
Further complicating things, the video Putin showed Stone also contains an added audio track where the pilots are speaking Russian. Strangely, it seems this may actually chatter be recorded between Ukrainian pilots conducting military operations over Donetsk.
On YouTube, there is a copy of the American video with pilot chatter in Russian. It’s possible that this was the video Putin showed to Oliver Stone.
Researchers from the Conflict Intelligence Team compared the video played for Stone to frames from the footage of the U.S. Apache helicopter in Afghanistan, and found that they’re a perfect match.

Footage of "Russian helicopter bombing ISIS" shown to Oliver Stone by Putin appears to be taken from 2013 US Afghan video.

youtube.com/watch?v=34AoHqsx1yk

>When some American propagandist asks you if you think Trump is the smartest person alive or some similar bullshit

Base Putin sharing his wisdom with those of us who love him so much

Putin is based

He's a funny guy. I like him.

Who cares. Just goes to show how the whole thing wasn't rehearsed and he just pulled a random video of YT. You think Putin walks around with a bunch of videos from military operations? lmao

So based that he floods white russia with millions of central asian muslims!

A pedo commie?

Putin goes to the battlefield to honor the traditions of the locals

he is a clown with no awareness of the world around him

i so wanted to love Putin
but i suspect he is a jew, pretending to be christian

Perfect symbolism. Even now Putin's shills are in /sg/ talking about how America does nothing against ISIS in Syria and le based Assad and Putin are the only ones fighting the terrorists. I bet some of them even linked this very same video.

The reality is that America has removed far more kebab than Russia ever has and ever will.

He is a manlet jew that loves muslims. His a faggot.

>Behaving like a normal human being equals pedo

Wake up from your trauma you creeps. You can't make a peekaboo at a kid in the West without everyone thinking you're a pedo these days.

lying bitch stupid nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=RhfjMH5etj8

It's true. If the US leaves Syria, ISIS will be dead in 1 month. There is no legal justification for the US to be there in the first place.

Also you haven't removed a shit, if the chaos on ME disappears, your deep state overlords will be very unhappy. Military industrial complex has to have an excuse for the constant Trillions that are just magically missing from the budget.

i didn't understand this joke

>Ass distressed fjaeldpeasant identified

Your king is literally King cuck

Based as in having a HIV epidemic in his country, How are they not fags??

I think it's meant to make fun of American spies being so shit, maybe also meant to make fun of Russian bureaucrats not wanting to bother with whatever is outside the norm.

finally someone who isn't a stupid russian cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0

Not in Russia

>Drug addicted countryside
>Banana Republic tier economy
>Sanctioned Chechen Sharia
>Literal manlet
>Based

Putin knows how to properly receive his awkward Japanese guests

But he loves his big cats just the same

Sometimes he is rough and shows his talent as Worldclass Judo Master

Other times he just wants to cuddle with his puppies

You know you are in good hands when based Putin is at the helm

Sometimes those hands even manage to touch your heart

To overcome hardships you have to be fearless and subjugate nature, even your own

Yet sometimes you need to able to give just like nature once gave you

Putin is the savior of the west

>this thread

Why are you such a sycophant, OP?

lmao, he said "this is what an operation looks like" and showed random stock video, he at no point said this is russian - and its the same regardless if it was iraqi, or saudi

>PUtin

no thanks il just stick my AZOV battalion thanks

>RUSIA

dammit it Ivan, you've blown our cover

He said: "That's how our air forces are operating".

How can anyone compete?

And Russia is a very complex country to manage. Putin managed to cleanse most of the corruption.

he can be very funny, otherwise he is a fuckin manlet.

>muh manlet
this is the best you have to push?

MFW my great grandparents left Cuckway just in time.

I admire Putin for what he has done for his country and how he has been able to keep a morally righteous policy when it comes to foreign affairs unlike countries such as your own

He is a based man

what's with all the anti-putin replies these days?
I've never seen as many anti-putin posters than in the past short while here.
I don't think everybody has to like Putin but It's obvious he is not our enemy.
The lugenpresse in the Wests vilification of him should tell us that instinctively.

> "Cleanse most of the Corruption "
> that time when Putin is more corrupt than the whole country

Do you have any idea what it was like when he came into power in 99? It was just as bad as modern day America.

or even worse

Holy shit this is what happens when you forget to put people in their place, especially manlets. we need to reintroduce mandatory manlet reeducation to the newfags.

bump

what the fuck are you talking about? today's america is in the middle of a 90s style economic boom

Says the eurocuck.

Yeah, and? If they are operating in this manner, then what is the problem with this statement?

>The reality is that America has removed far more kebab than Russia ever has and ever will.
But you created them in the first place. Russia is cleaning up after you, while you are not cleaning up after yourself.

Should I thank you for washing your own clothes, or my mother that washes mine?

Forced meme

Putin giving Merkel the bitch treatment.
ABSOLUTELY BASED

JFK was your Putin but he got assassinated by the same people who will keep leading your country into the next war over and over again because it fills their pockets. There has never been a more corrupt country. I feel sorry for those who are yet to be born and are already doomed to go die in some sandie fuckhole in order to fill the pockets of the MIC