I am a Trump supporter who is opposed to building the wall

I used to think it would be a good idea until I heard the arguments against it. For one thing, it will be very expensive. That money can could instead be used to subsidize healthcare for the poor. Secondly, it wouldn't stop 95% of illegal immigration because most illegals are illegal because they overstayed their visa or came by boat/plane. Finally, if there was a wall, people from all around the world would come to see it. A lot of them would come as tourists and then remain in the United States illegally thereafter. That means more illegals.

I think we should just focus on healthcare and the economy for now. And besides, illegals are at least picking fruits which lowers the cost of fresh produce for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13268306
fairus.org/issues/illegal-immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=lTQawCff87A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>subsidize health care for the poor
LOL
>it wouldn't stop 95% of illegal immigration because most illegals are illegal because they overstayed their visa or came by boat/plane.
That's why he's putting more money into ICE to kick them out.
>if there was a wall, people from all around the world would come to see it
It's a fucking wall in the middle of the desert, what's to see?

>subsidize healthcare for the poor

Never subsidize the poor. At that point, you are rewarding failure.

This is why society is cracking, because we are opposing nature.

What do you think about Trump's wall project?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13268306

This is the lowest energy bait i have seen this year

Not gonna lie, former liar here...

Don't you think they could have said the same thing thirty years ago?

The overstayed visa issue is a separate issue that's easy to fix simply by not issuing visas to chinks and Africans.

The Central American and Mexican issue is purely a wall issue because they don't get issued visas.

You aren't from around here are you OP?

Now fuck off back to the shit hole you came from.
sage

>t.sanders

>we need illegals to work in the fields
Fuck off with this shit.
No illegals = Americans must be hired or automation must fill in the gaps.
This creates a shortage of labor for the legal low/no skill workers. Legal immigrants and citizens WILL do this work for wages and benefits if they don't have the skills for any other job because it's that or starve. No unemployment benefits for employable people.
Yes, this might cause a small price increase for produce. BUT the money that you save by not paying $113billion/year in taxes for the welfare, healthcare, and education of the families illegal immigrants bring over can be used to pay for the slight increase in price.
Until automation takes over more and prices are reduced anyway.
fairus.org/issues/illegal-immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=lTQawCff87A

>subsidize healthcare for the poor

>money could be spent on helping the poor
Bice nait.

know how I know you're not a trump supporter?

What border wall. that shit been forgotten

I don't care about your opinion. Trump even said the wall is a metaphor for increased boarder resources, and enforcing existing laws

How do you stop drug cartels and human trafficking from spilling over onto our side of the border?

Fuck off shill!

Yeah, i'm falling for this alright.

this is shitty old pasta, don't respond to it.

Sage goes in all fields

>subsidize healthcare
fuck off commie.
>it wouldn't stop illegal immigration
are you fucking retarded? Do immigrants have the ability to magically travel through a wall?
>a lot of them would come as tourists
Who the fuck would want to see an ugly fucking wall?

Fuck you Shareblue. You don't understand what you are up against. You can't change the truth. The truth is so big that it crushes any narrative you push.

Orwell never thought we would have a truth machine that would crush 1984.

Welcome to now in 2017 you fucking shill. The truth can't be stopped now. Are you scared? You should be,faggot.

Your shareblue template fucking sucks.

>That money can could instead be used to subsidize healthcare for the poor.

Fuck off. Not my responsibility.
Let them fucking work or die.

>most illegals are illegal because they overstayed their visa
ICE them all.

>Finally, if there was a wall, people from all around the world would come to see it.
No they wouldn't. What's stopping people from coming for other tourism destination.
What kind of upside down world is this?
Came for (((DisneyLand))), Stayed for the Wall.

Lying Libtard detected.

>it will be very expensive. That money can could instead be used to subsidize healthcare for the poor
So you're a former Bernie voter I take it? 10-20billion is NOTHING. Illegals cost us 80-100bil PER YEAR. The Dept of Defense WASTES 100 billion per year.

>it wouldn't stop 95% of illegal immigration
No shit. It's not supposed to be an impervious barrier. The point of the wall is to slow down incursions long enough for patrols to respond to them before the illegals disappear into the desert.

>most illegals are illegal because they overstayed their visa or came by boat/plane
No, that's just not true. We have ~30 million illegals from south of the border.

>Finally, if there was a wall, people from all around the world would come to see it
And this is a bad thing? The tourism would be a huge money maker, would pay for the wall.

>. A lot of them would come as tourists and then remain in the United States illegally thereafter.
LOLWUT. Have you thought this through at all?

>And besides, illegals are at least picking fruits which lowers the cost of fresh produce for us.
It doesn't lower the cost THAT much. I'd rather pay slightly more on produce and have the average wage for low skill workers be much higher.

>1 post by this id

I'm still responding just in case anyone falls for this.

Back the fuck up shariablue, you're not welcome here.

why do people always use this "too expensive" argument? 9mm bullets are dirt cheap. We can build the wall with shell casings and fear.