Proof That God Actually Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah

Why don't you ever see things like this on the ((((news))))? It's because ((((they)))) don't want you to know that the Bible is real, God exists, and you WILL go to hell unless you repent and believe in Jesus Christ.

Indisputable evidence of the truth of the biblical account of Sodom in this vid:

dailymotion.com/video/x30dv4e

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE
open.spotify.com/album/1Z3VYv7pjfFolCi2kFioez
open.spotify.com/track/2q3gdVxWtDWyWxXOVz7baA
open.spotify.com/track/1JyWL2P5Mi1vBT1vyAnE4L
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Future_Lived_in_Past_Tense
theologyandfilm.com/Et_Ceteras/jann_cather_weaver.html
open.spotify.com/track/3oBdJ1hpUO7r34eZQmbN4p
agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Historical evidence on the exhistance of Jesus.htm
open.spotify.com/track/0wWiEv6g41cDFx3LV75J6G
youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs
open.spotify.com/track/2nvbAD4Cjx6Yx6nravadwa
open.spotify.com/track/1M6aT0VOjcXPkFmjm2yBZd
youtube.com/watch?v=pzhaYB8qJRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody doubts it. What I doubt is that they didn't have any heterosexuals. That they weren't all "grab thems". That san francisco still stands. That Lot offered his daughters to a bunch of "known fags". And that Josephus said they increased their numbers. Without surrogacy how did they do that?

Actually, a lot of people doubt the Bible. So many atheists and fedoras call it a myth or a "sand religion" and have no idea what is going to happen to them when they finally croak. That's why I'm posting EVIDENCE that it's real so they can avoid hell.

Also, what are you trying to suggest? That the ancients had advanced fertility technologies? Please elaborate on what Jospehus said, although judging from the fact that you chose to post in this thread with an LGBT flag, you are probably trolling or full of it.

Bump.

1. Because it's all fucking horseshit made up by fags like you

2. This thread has nothing to do with politics and is against the rules

youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE

the concepts of homo- and heterosexuality are very recent inventions.
Back then as a man, if it had a whole, you were expected to stick it in. There were many rules of course, but up to the fall of rome, the only thing detestable was passive sexuality. (active and passive instead of homo and hetero being the words used to describe it).

For example when Paul lists tons of things that will get you barred from Gods Kingdom he lists "Men who lie with male persons (active) and men who receive the price of a dog (nice circumscription for the passive part in Doggie style).

A roman was not considered homo or heterosexual at all. As long as he played the active part he could do as many slaves, male or female, as he could afford to buy.

Sodomy refers to any kind of sex that isn't a penis in a vagina, ie recreational instead of procreational, not just faggotry

>tv show
>proof

Gay people are mentally ill

Gay people are mentally ill or have defective DNA (hormones)

Not true. According to Canon Law, oral, manual, and mammary sex fine as foreplay as long as the sexual encounter ends up with the husband's penis ejaculating in his wife's vagina. Anal sex is still sodomy though. Sodomy, fornication, and adultery are sins. They're also just plain old bad ideas.

>tv show

it's a documentary based on a book written by an archaeologist, who wrote the book about his findings.

You are either a shill or a moron to ignore this.

It was nukes

Atlantis was flooded by God during the time of Noah.

die christ cuck

Atlantis was probably destroyed in the flood. In ancient times giant redheaded half humans ruled the planet. The giant redheads were in Native American stories, the redheads were found as rulers of Egypt and were in the land of Canaan.
The Bible says "“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days AND ALSO AFTERWARD...They were the heroes of old, men of renown"
They were the famous names of what we call the "myths" the strong men, the heroes, the giants.

The titans of the Greeks?

how do you prove that a magical being rained sulphur from the sky over 2000 years ago?

It was a metaphor for a City of Sodomy. Modern Day Equivalent is Seattle. Trust me, I got sodomized as part of the luciferian rite by a illuminati clan of false weavers controlling the music scene. Nirvana's Rape Me was Foreshadowing. Underground Band Juno's Album lays the framework. My rapist now calls himself a prophet as he ghostwrites for Logic and other rap artists. It's gonna happen again. Soon. Stay Tuned

I am gay and most assuredly not mentally ill.. in fact I feel healthy and quick-witted. Please open your mind a little more if you can.

They can't prove it.. they just choose to believe because they can't handle the possibility of the alternative.

you got buttfucked by a rapper and now you believe god will rain sulphur from the sky on seattle?
do you have this mental illness recorded into pamphlet form for easy dissemination?

Jesus could have existed but he's not magical nor is there a human-like god like how you all wish to believe.
Moses could have used Egyptian technology to spread the water apart to guide the jews or whoever he was with, they used special instruments that can levitate objects using sound.
However, there is no god, there is just the Universe, a matrix that we are all part of.

The "virgin marry" would have had to been impregnated by aliens or she had an extremely rare genetic disorder that caused her to conceive without a male partner.

The jews were hated backc then too

Ron White found them a long time ago. He also found the Red Sea crossing point, Noah's Arc, and the Arc of the Covenant.

>Noah's Arc, and the Arc of the Covenant
Proof?

The Titans probably represented the watchers that gave birth to them that they then replaced.
If you want to call them fallen angels, other dimensional beings, or aliens. I think the redheaded giants represent the mythological "gods" who often in ancient religions were depicted as harsh or cruel, but also includes those like Gilgamesh or Hercules who may have been viewed more like heroes.

Is that Varg? Fucking kek, LARPing at it's finest.

Keep preaching the Lord Jesus brother!

Can confirm. Any attempt to "frustrate nature" is considered a sin. No pulling out, no condoms, no IUDs, no pill. The only sanctified non surgical (for health reasons only) birth control is the rhythm method or not having sex.

We were both age 11. He was groomed first. I have music links to prove it I suppose. That's where they leave the breadcrumbs. Drews the Rapist. His Father was a Utah DJ. His father Divorced and remarried. His mother a pain pill junkie. His Dyke Aunt is a Babylonian whore, who according to her facebook is retired with Jesus, Buddha, Etc. Et. Al. The problem is, as long as widows and orphans exist, Jesus never retired and Buddha is the enemy of the East where Jesus commanded disciples not to preach the gospel.

Compared the Fruit of the Seeds.

Whereas my family lineage derives from kings and lords. Oliver Cromwell on the mothers side and my Germanic Last name which actually means prophet. Grandparents actually volunteered in retirement for years with the MMAP program building churches across USA. Grandparents on each side and my parents have only married once and never divorced. I am the modest (church)mouse. My birthday was on the rejected guidestone cube. Beyond that I can't really say much more. I am the metaphorical voice of reason against the corrupted logic of man in an untruthful society. The real info war is being fought with the music that brainwashes children. "My Curse" of a Killswitch Engaged "Holy Diver" is that I can see beyond the illusion's veil that will be lifted at the end of this revelation period of awakening. God's not dead because the Western Dream is still alive, albeit on life support.
open.spotify.com/album/1Z3VYv7pjfFolCi2kFioez
open.spotify.com/track/2q3gdVxWtDWyWxXOVz7baA
open.spotify.com/track/1JyWL2P5Mi1vBT1vyAnE4L
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Future_Lived_in_Past_Tense
theologyandfilm.com/Et_Ceteras/jann_cather_weaver.html
open.spotify.com/track/3oBdJ1hpUO7r34eZQmbN4p

Any More Questions? I can't promise they won't only lead to more Q's. that's a Elephant sized Red Pill I just gave you. Sept 23 is Revelation 12 but we have a Great American Eclipse to look forward to 1st.

the Titans were hideous looking monsters for the most part so no

>gay
>not mentally ill
but you can only pick one

Watch the video if you want to know how. That's the entire reason I made the thread; the video exposes the proof.

So what of all those documents that were written before the bible and contradict it?

nirvanas rape me was about the music industry you fucking twat

like what

if it's something jews found past 1945 im going to be mad

Everything from Egypt and Mesopotamia.

like what?

It's not fine. Anything other than vaginal sex open to procreation is disordered, and should not be practiced. It is temptation to sin. It's also why a completely dark room is advised, laying eyes on your naked spouse is also leading to temptation.

Great post. This is a literally worthless reply.

The Bible is the most authenticated document in existence given its age. Jesus Christ was validated by many secular historians who were no friends to Christians.

agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Historical evidence on the exhistance of Jesus.htm

For an obvious example, the Epic of Gilgamesh. For a more obscure example, the Hymn to Aten.

I hate /pol now why are the mods such spineless scum?

>religion blindfolds you from every good thing in life, even seeing the naked body of your own partner
>spend your whole life avoiding good things, then die
>there's no afterlife, life completely wasted
or
>just try to be a nice person, enjoy whatever fruits life offers you
Plus, if you're christian you can even live a whole life full of sin, but ask for forgiveness in your final moments and you're good to go.

>I hate /pol now
Now? Sup Forums has always been a Christian board. Kick rocks summerfag

the epic of gilgamesh proves the flood that God causes, i didnt know about the hymn but it pop some jewish names so i'm skeptical

How does it contradict it? Abraham was from those areas. That knowledge was passed down from his family. If anything it helps to confirm events like it took place. And different viewpoints of events were passed down from different people.

>Plus, if you're christian you can even live a whole life full of sin, but ask for forgiveness in your final moments and you're good to go.
Not true. Read the Bible before you try to speak on Christianity

>Indisputable evidence of the truth of the biblical account of Sodom in this vid:
I watched it. It was very interesting.

Family Crest linked for proof of my lineage claim. "We Really Was KINGS" and have the family bibles of at least the past 4 generations in storage too and traced back to ellis island logs. So we didn't come as WWII Nazi war refugees, in case you were wondering. Always faithful loyal devoted servants of the true Church.

Not the false prophets of LDS who have added/taken from the NT and now corrupted the Hopi elders. Accomplished by killing the Hopi wise ones long ago in the Mormon Wars, indoctrinating the native kids with a twisted version of their now lost original legends as they are a oral tradition society vs a written tradition. Then (they) restored the tribe with corrupted youth and buried their tracks with the sands of time and left them to cement their additional false prophecies. That abomination that causes desolation is (their) endgame.
open.spotify.com/track/0wWiEv6g41cDFx3LV75J6G

Alright, now what?

>trying to claim the epic of Gilgamesh contradicts/supersedes the Bible.

This is like claiming the ramblings of an antifa tumblr feminist invalidate the Founders' political theories.

Your opinion is now safe to discard.

>knowing this little about Christianity and still purporting to be qualified to utter an opinion.

no one is buying this meme no matter how hard you push it

>my sand author is better your sand author!
Can't we all just agree that all sandy desert books are awful? I mean, we've had the internet for a long time now, it's time to ditch ancient provably false philosophies.

Ignore this guy. I saw him in another thread and he just tries to justify sodomy and a bunch of other weird doctrines. Probably has never opened a bible

Good, I'm glad you watched it.

Un4chanately, this is actually one of the last places you can go to hear the truth about a number of topics.

>proof to the bible
LMAO

Islam destroyed the Middle East. But you would have to be pretty foolish to ignore that in ancient times civilization came up to the world through Mesopotamia.

>he's so new he hasn't seen the numerous poll results of Sup Forums being a Christian board
Kick. Rocks.

Oh absolutely, our civilizations now are the fruit on the tree that was planted in ancient times, and has been cared for and nurtured since the dawn of generational human memory in the form of history.

Does that mean that our early ancestors, human in looks though they may have been, were more knowledgeable and wise than our current scientists, who stand on the shoulders of all scientists and philosophers who came before them?

You got what?

]

>sand author
>not understanding that 2,000 years ago that was one of the most fertile regions on the planet, which is why there is so much oil there now

You are certifiably an idiot. Not only do you not understand the world you live in, you mock people who do and try to tell you the truth. If you continue in your ignorance what you get will be your own fault.

You obviously didn't watch the video because you wouldn't have posted this if you had. Soon you will have to take your place with the sodomites if you do nothing.

ofc man, people were better just 50 years ago

So, because it's fertile the people there were correct about their world views? That's quite a jump in logic.

>you WILL go to hell unless you repent and believe in Jesus Christ.

Bullshit. What about all the decent people who died before Je$u$ existed? What about children who have no idea about him? Christianity stole pagan ideas in order to mass convert.

Maybe ethically, but not by a scientific stand point. In inarguable that we've made massive scientific progress in this year alone, and similar progress last year, and the year before..

Ethics is not what determines what is, and is not, correct about our universe. It's scientific tools and creative problem solvers. Well, that's two areas that humans have been unilaterally advancing in as a species for the last 200 years at least.

They weren't stupid. As far as I'm aware the human mind hasn't evolved in the last few thousand years. We just have access to the information the people before us came up with.
There is no reason to ignore claims that every culture in the world that wasn't even connected to each other said was true.

I didn't cite the fact that it was fertile to prove that they were correct; only that you are not correct and are an idiot.

>The person who loves correction loves knowledge, but anyone who hates a rebuke is stupid.

Proverb 12:1

childs get a free pass
people before Christ who were good are saved
pagans are crap

>muh scientific progress
>i can watch tv in hd now

My point is that humans have access to way more knowledge now that we ever have, and the proof for anything mentioned in the bible is dwindling, not increasing in strength. With all this technology, we should be finding gods handwork with increasing regularity, but instead we dismiss more and more mythology as time goes on.

Do you believe in Zeus? Poseidon? One day in the not so distant future, Christ will be remembered in the same way.

(((polls)))
so new he references (((polls)))
how cute

All of this scientific progress is thanks to fallen angels giving knowledge to the elite. These (((scientists))) are being used to deceive people like you from ever knowing the truth until it's too late

You're a pinhead

>the proof for anything mentioned in the bible is dwindling, not increasing in strength

You clearly didn't watch the video. The ((((MSM)))) wants people to believe in the position you are taking. The only problem is that it's not the truth.

Educate yourself with real sources and not only those from people who hate God.

We do find evidence of God's handiwork. There is an unexplained code in the universe that is starting to make scientists believe that it could only be put there by a creator.
The closer we look at the universe the more the idea of evolution becomes nonsense.

This is a video with scientists questioning if this is a simulation as a result of a code being found in the universe that couldn't be there on accident.
They are being forced to claim that there is a creator, they just won't call that creator God.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs

Awww he's upset the truth is being told here.. Maybe you should go back to >>>/reddit/ if you want to worship science

Proof? Because the scientists offer plenty of proof for their claims, and it's very often peer reviewed. I've never seen a single bit of religious literature that held up to scientific scrutiny.

Provide me some real sources. I'm not anti-religious, in fact, the promise of eternal life is great for the innate human trait of fearing death. So if you can prove it to me, if anyone can, I'd love to believe. I come to these threads for the same reason I went to church and read the bible. I want to believe the stories but I just can't stand behind something with no proof and potential detriments.

Evolution is absolutely not nonsense, we're at the point where it's becoming reproducible in a lab. However, I do agree that our universe is so complex and vast and difficult to understand that it may as well earn the title 'god.'

Christian general

>evolution reproducible in a lab.
Humans being able to follow the building blocks, read those building blocks, and reproduce it proves that an intelligent being can create it.

I know that half-truth. The music industry has souled out and manifested itself in a satanic vessel that literally raped me as a descendant of David. Now go back to burning leafs you bundle of sticks. You are messing with powers way above your comprehension of reality or pay grade. DESU, I probably shouldn't even be posting this stuff. At this point however nothing will stop the dominoes from falling. An object in motion remains in motion. My whole life has been steeped in this endless ritual abuse of the occult used to convey this message. open.spotify.com/track/2nvbAD4Cjx6Yx6nravadwa

Perception is the key I have been given. The Blonde Man Leads the Blind. There is much more I have neglected to tell as I am trying to stay relevant to OP's topic of End Times Sodom outro vs End Times Egypt outro. Two Paths to follow.

open.spotify.com/track/1M6aT0VOjcXPkFmjm2yBZd

Sun of the Day always conquers the Midnight Babylonian Zodiac. Carpe Diem. Veni Vidi Vici. This has been a long time coming ever since Hitler rode the first horse of the apocalypse. Followed by the Commie Red, Petrodollar Black, and Islamic Pale Green (Khloros). The Seals are becoming unraveled.
youtube.com/watch?v=pzhaYB8qJRI
This is Verus. My Grandma's name is Dolores. If marley was the "darkness that must come out the light", I am the light that must come out of "this present darkness". A world lead by modern fools fiction instead of ancient fabled truth in a wicked and faithless generation. Boo! Have I scared you with an undiluted vision of reality? Good, now scram, I can't be mocked.

Yes, an intelligent being can create it. You're completely correct.

A non-intelligent process can create it too via random chance given a large enough sandbox. Luckily for us, the Universe is massive and was big enough for the probability of producing life to be greater than 0%. That's all it took. Greater than 0% possibility, plus nearly limitless space and time, both of which are in abundance in our universe.

For example, if you want to flip a coin and have it land on it's rim, the conditions have to be JUST right. Any other situation and you won't get the result you want. Each flip gives, say, a 45% chance to land on each side and a 10% chance to land on it's rim.

You could say that flipping a coin once and having it land on it's rim is basically impossible. However, with infinite time to practice and infinite conditions to practice in, eventually you would be able to do it.

As far as we know, life only happened once. But our universe is so massive and so full of the possibility for life, that eventually it was bound to happen.

Of course we think it's strange that everything around is perfect for supporting life, but if it was any other way we wouldn't be here. We would be somewhere else, somewhen else, in the universe where life WAS capable of forming.

Canon law doesn't define sodomy

you do know this is an anime website filled with pics of traps and gay porn, right?
this is a christian website?:

God is never going to swoop down out of the sky and say, "look! Here I am! Now you can put all your doubts away!"

For some reason he wants us to have faith and to live by it.

Want a miracle? You probably won't get one. Want a sign? You probably won't get one.
Want a ((((credible)))) source? You probably won't get a ((((credible)))) source.

The video's most compelling evidence is that they found middle-broze age pottery encrusted on one side with an element called trinitite.

We were not aware of the existence of trinitite until the atomic bomb tests in the New Mexican desert in 1945. It takes temperatures higher than what people can produce in furnaces to turn sand into trinitite; yet there it was, buried in a forgotten city in a place where no one thought anything existed, save for a lone *quack* archaeologist who insisted that it was there because the Bible said it was.

Keep waiting for a ((((Credible)))) source. You might hear of one or two when you are burning in hell.

Lucky for us it didn't just make life. But organized things into perfect building blocks. And then wrote a code into the universe that corrects itself.
Friend, that goes way beyond odds. Life could come about accidentally perhaps. Maybe. But for the building blocks to be readable. For codes that shouldn't be there to exist. No, friend. That is beyond math.

Obvious he condemned those bitch bottoms.

>But our universe is so massive and so full of the possibility for life
Where do you get the proof of that? Space agencies that have continuously been caught lying and faking footage?

Well that's how our life came about. It started small, with very simple single celled organisms and over the billions of years of evolution those single celled organisms mingled, bred, evolved, died out, were merged with others, etc. We are supremely evolved organic machines, who have only recently gained our self-awareness to ask these questions.

My telescope is a good reference, I find.

There being a creator does not prove the bible.

>It started small, with very simple single celled organisms and over the billions of years of evolution those single celled organisms mingled, bred, evolved, died out, were merged with others, etc.

What is the law of entropy for $100, Alex.

>Sup Forums is all of Sup Forums
I've realized I'm talking to someone that thinks they're "enlightened" and "too intelligent 4 bearded man in sky". I suggest you atheists drop the egos and realize you don't know everything because certified (((scientists))) told you it's true

>implying organic matter is a closed system
It's basically the exact opposite of that. That's what makes it life in the first place.

No it doesn't. But it's a starting point.

>don't believe in science, ignore those peer reviewed studies
>just believe in this old book from when we were too naive to have toilet paper

Of course it does. Antediluvian origin stories. Jewish scholars, in a post flood era, passed down for generations scrolls of their litigious scribes, bound by a sacred oath to uphold the purity of law in an illiterate society as the original papyrus documents weathered and decayed with time.

However God will not cause another flood, as promised. Instead we get Holy Fire and Cataclysmic weather effects like 100 lb Hail Storms, etc.. It was already written. SO shall it be again, amen.

>Luckily for us, the Universe is massive and was big enough for the probability of producing life to be greater than 0%. That's all it took.
An intelligent being can also create simulations of universes. We have no way or knowing if we are the first universe or simply a simulation.