Race mixing is bad Sup Forums! 14/88 whitepower!

>Race mixing is bad Sup Forums! 14/88 whitepower!
>Stop white genocide and the replacement of the european population!
>B-But asian girls are BASED! Race mixing with asian girls is okay!
Why the hypocrisy?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loretta Lynch is being investigated. News just broke. This is slide thread.

>/pol / is one person
>satire
>shyggy
>digity
>flimfam
>ramalamadingdong

I imagine that a lot of it is up to different posters. Keep in mind that there are a lot of people here who view most Asian's as scum.

Personally I wouldn't mind breeding a nice Japanese grill, though that's just me prioritizing IQ over most other things.

Before anyone says anything, I'm not one of those "Asians are all geniuses" fags, and I know a lot of them are dumb too. I do understand that they have on average a marginally higher IQ and that they generally have good temperaments.

>Hurr durr slide thread!
Back to fucking reddit or the trump general where you spam awoo pictures.

Because Northern Europeans, Japanese and some more advanced americans have the most advanced genetics in the collective human race. They are the most evolved arms of human biology.

tfw no mexi-gf

hey man dont u know that when news breaks we all ALL OF US have to go to one thread and only talk about that and nothing else ever? how new are you? see ya later loser im going to the one thread to disuss only this one thing for the rest of my fucking life good luck idiot!

Cute asians are a meme. A good bit get plastic surgery.

chinese people are whats gonna happen to white people, a horrible mix of dozens of different races. there are no ethnic chinese people in china. let that sink in

This isn't a slide thread for loretta lynch. Loretta lynch is mainstream news.

>we all think the same things
Maybe I don't want us to have anything to do with the Asians. Ever consider that, faggot?

>daily makes broad sweeping statements about race, gender, nationality, religion, class, origin...
>DURRR HOW DARE YOU NOT RECOGNIZE MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE STATUS ON THIS ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD HURRRR

a 3rd of those pics are nice and fuckable, would inseminate

This is true. There's a CLEAR difference in what Chinese people in China look like vs the ethnic Chinese in Taiwan.

Taiwanese men and women are stronger, healthier, better looking, and generally far more likable. Taiwan has been strictly nationalist and originate from a more secluded, specific Chinese region.

>believed in the racemixing is degenerate meme
>met qt nip
>almost a year together now, probably going to marry her
Most people here are just lonely. Once you wake up next to someone who really loves you, you'll understand how petty it all is.

Asians are vile. How anybody can find those trisomy-21 autistic drones attractive is beyond me. Especially when compared to White women.

Nobody here believes that except betas who think this is /r9k/ 2.0

No way in hell am I breeding with a slant eyed gooky fish looking girl and having autistic beta sons with low testosterone.

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-100.html

>mixed population: 8.5 million of 320 something million
mixing is just not happening. you're worrying about something that doesn't happen an appreciable amount.

All Hispanics are mixed, as are most niggers in the USA. So it is quite a bit more than that, but government statistics skew reality.

>Stop white genocide and the replacement of the european population!
also, this isn't happening because of mixing. it's a white fertility issue and mass immigration.

>there are no ethnic chinese people in china
can you please explain?

They're cute, make great mothers, and still hold conservative values.

Only drawback is that Asians are the shittiest cooks in the world by a wide margin. I have to do all the cooking but she's great with everything else.

The original Chinese were repeatedly conquered and bred out of existence hundreds of years ago.

Race mixing is degenerate you will create hapa kids who will not be viewed as white and will not fit into your society.
Im a hapa btw

>The original Chinese
i don't really doubt that, but who's to decide whom the "real" chinese are? i mean, even the original europeans probably got bred out of existence hundreds or even thousands of years ago.

But you're also a hue so that's a given
There's an infographic somewhere that goes into much more detail, but apparently the original Chinese had features similar to those of Europeans. Either way, you're not technically wrong, but then what's stopping you from saying that Africans are the purest race on Earth because they never moved or mixed with anyone else?

this is true, just look at these new germans, they are authentic german people now. what a lovely time to be alive

only shills and nigger lovers advocate for race mixing with chinks

>But you're also a hue so that's a given
Nice meme Ahmed but my point still stands Hapa kids are not white so youre basically cucking yourself if you racemix.
So beautiful indeed, i plan on invading a billionaires mansion for a couple of weeks that way i will also be a billionaire

I get that a lot of hapa kids have trouble, though there are also quite a few of them who do just fine for themselves too.

I frankly don't care much if my kids are seen as white as I'm personally not a white nationalist. Nothing against anyone who is, but I don't care that much about race beyond having an interest in statistics.

Those statistics happen to say that if I have kids and I cared about their intelligence then I would be better off having a kid with someone who's white, specific Asian racial groups, or an ethnic ashkenazi.

Before you (You) me for that last one, there's a reason I said ethnic.

Mexi women are pretty cute.

Having hapa kids is a bad idea desu i wish i was dead.
If youre that interested in statistics i will bring up the fact that most of the famous ( successfull ) hapas are Asian Dad/White Mother and the majority of White Dad/Asian Mother hapas are fucking losers

Forgot to mention that the whole success statistic does not apply to women because being women is easy mode, regardless of race.

Yeah, that Sup Forums guy sure is hypocritical. It's almost like he's multiple people with different beliefs.

No one wants to reproduce with Asian girls. Asian kids are ugly. We wanna screw em on our down time.

Why don't you want a cute redpilled racist Azn waifu Sup Forums?

I think Hapa + white kids basically look white

>Ebola is nice too
kek