Live in nice white neighborhood

>live in nice white neighborhood
>Brandisha moves in with 7 kids

What should decent American do to drive Blacks out from your area and prevent your neighborhood from further gettolisation?

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/business/local/a-farm-in-the-city-of-st-louis-some-neighbors/article_41320fe2-66af-50a0-81da-cd47b9366895.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be a kind neighbor and try to help them, just don't run away and cause white flight or it will inevitably become a ghetto.

Burning lower case t's in their front yard used to scare them away.

High property tax keeps out blacks.

Blow your horn every morning from 8 til noon. If they can't sleep they'll leave.

Another tactic, is to come up with a home owners association covenant that prevents rental homes in the neighborhood.

Niggers usually don't buy homes, so if you can prevent your neighborhood from being rented out you should be ok.

Move to Africa. That'll show'em.

>southerner-tier thinking

sabotage her car's brakes

Burn down her house. Not even joking.

have you ever done it before?

A visit at 3am by the 'welcome wagon' usually works.

call the cops on everything. eventually they'll get busted with something more criminal than a noise complaint or code infraction. either arrested and gone or chimpout, and make an officer fear for his life

My family remembers as kids growing up in some heavy Italian and Irish neighborhoods on Staten island when blacks tried moving in to the neighborhood the local gangsters had the niggers house fire bombed.

Go to your local mafia boss is what I'm saying.

Is that a Outlaw Pepe?

the Mafia is now multicultural and multiethnic too as pictured in the game Mafia III

it's the cowboy fag from Overwatch pepe

Those niggers in the games were actually Sicilian

plant some crops, they hate those stltoday.com/business/local/a-farm-in-the-city-of-st-louis-some-neighbors/article_41320fe2-66af-50a0-81da-cd47b9366895.html

Oh, overwatch is gay. I thought it was a Josey Wales Pepe

>acquire metal scrap
>pry open hood of nigger's car at night
>insert metal scrap into oil resorvoir
>engine gets fucked up
>sheboon cant afford repairs or a new car
>back to the ghetto they go

>your neighborhood
It's not yours if anyone can move in.

Share land with native americans. Nobody would blame you as racist.

Find a better neighborhood that blacks cant afford.

Yeah but then White people pay more.

You're not answering his question faggot.

I pay high property taxes to not live near niggers.

It's just a fact of life when niggers live in your area.

If you're poor enough to live in the same neighbourhood as niggers you kinda deserve it. Have you considered getting a job?

It's not a viable long term strategy for whites.

Assert a form of local sovereignty. The neighborhood belongs to those who inhabit it, people who are up to no good always have something to hide. Catch them early and call it in if you can.
Form a neighborhood watch, take walks, walk your dog, be a busybody. If you see something that looks off, record it. If these people are left to their own devices there is only one way it can end.
Also, I know the standards are different depending where you are but don't let them accumulate garbage and shit in their front yard, call the town hall if they do. That type of shit can lower your property value and actually take equity from your pocket.

The only viable long term strategy is to prevent rental properties anywhere near you. Short-term rack up property values and taxes.

If some jew wants to build a low-end apartment complex go-to city council and protest it. High density housing is the number one attraction to niggers in your area.

You have to become involved in local politics if you want any real change.

thats where ur wrong friendo

also dont steal, ver rare. pls my family needs this pep to survive

>What should decent American do to drive Blacks out from your area and prevent your neighborhood from further gettolisation?

Just because they're black doesn't mean they're up to no good. Form a neighborhood watch to make sure the kids aren't feral.

>single nigger with 7 niglets
>not feral

I'm not wrong moron, and also had both ur shitty pepes already (btw that's a helper pepe so completely unrelated to overwatch cowboy adult pepe)

Burn a cross on her lawn or if you can't manage that property vandalism until she goes away bonus points if you can hide the shit you used on her property making it look like a false flag

>nigger
>Sicilian

pick one, and only one

Sicilians are known as niggers by even other Sicilians. True story

All this shit will do is make Schlomo&Weinstein come down from Jew York and start more protesting about blacks treatment in America.

You have to legally remove the negroid. There aren't enough sensible white folks around to know how bad niggers are.

wait until she goes out with her kids
burn her rathole!!
spraypaint swastikas on her house
call ice
and dont forget to fly your dixie flag!

no but seriously if your are going to do something
(1) do not tell anyone, not a single soul, not even your brother
(2) be nice and dont complain about it to anyone
not even on Sup Forums
(3) dont say or do anything that anyone could possibly frame as you not wanting them there

think like a sub commander:
run silent, run deep

Let me guess you're sicilian?

I agree.

Look like non-whites to me. Not even cherry-picking.

And if you're not white you're some kind of nigger.

Fires happen. Accidentally.

They fall asleep at noon and wake up at 8

I used to give my Sicilian buddy so much shit in high school for not being white. He was an asshole first though and his sister was "too mature" to have sex with 13 year old me when she was like 22, so he fucking deserved it.

how about bump

>have sex with 13 year old me when she was like 22

hehe good goy, pay up or else well send in the urban youth!

Sorry I don't live in a trailer park where the tweekers keep out the niggers for free.

Niggers take over anything that's cheap. Used to go to a nice college bar with "Shitty beer night" it was fun night where shitty canned beer was $0.50 per can. A few months later niggers got wind of it. Every Tuesday night the bar was chalk full of niggers.

Two things most niggers can't help is shitting up their yard and being really loud. So snitch on them if your city has laws against unkempt yards, and definitely call the cops whenever they're being loud. Do it consistently. Make sure the cops will get more annoyed at the niggers than you. With any luck that traditional nigger stupidity will kick in and the cops will overreact to a chimpout.

Do they have a dog? Not anymore they don't especially if they let it wander out.

Anything else would probably be more risky than it's worth. It's easier to prevent nigs than it is to get rid of them. Seriously think about moving, if the price houses has gotten affordable to nogs, it means the neighborhood is going downhill. Nogs aren't the disease, they are a symptom.

u seem autistic buddo