Redpilling on Circumcision

Are a lot of you guys circumcised like me? Here in the United States it is pretty common to have your foreskin taken from you at birth without your permission (like me). If you are I have some good news and bad news. I will start with the bad news because the bad news is countered by the good news. The bad news: circumcision removes a lot of nerve endings (Foreskin: 20,000 nerve endings and Clitoris: 8,000 nerve endings) and removes the natural lubrication of the penis. The good news: a company named “Foregen” is doing research to develop a regenerative medical procedure with stem cells to get back everything destroyed by circumcision. Here is a copy of their proof of concept experiment with animal foreskins to see if it is possible “decellularize” foreskins in general: . They are now doing research for this procedure with actual foreskins now, and they plan to publish their next article on their research around July: . They plan to have clinical trials for the surgery to completely undo your circumcision by 2019. I am pretty excited about this. What about you guys? On and here is a link to their general information brochure:
and their official website: .

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585
phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Circumcision become popular in the US around 100 years ago as a means of deterring masturbation. It has since become a social custom.

But it has since been learned that circumcision has enough medical benefits to justify continuing the practice.

Circumcision is the mark of the jew, even the slaves must be circumcised.

The redpill is: "Jews consider american people like their slaves"

Now you know this, don't let your son be mutilated and convince another people.

I like to smell the natural ones and play with them with my tongue and bumhole. Cripple cocks just kinda sit there and have no point(s) to them. Sad. Also they look like shit and bore me to no end

It became really popular in the 80s when a bunch of (((studies))) came out. The only people who fell for the circumcision meme back then were bible thumping retards.

>Medical benefits
Such as? Not trolling, genuinely curious

gtfo faggot

There arent any. Can be fixed by steroid creams anyways. You want gross? Focus on female anatomy. Also when i said smell i dont know what i mean because men dont have any smells. Unlike women. But that one little tiny molecule from a foreskin is worth it. Ive never smelled a non cheese pussy even through concrete though

Gtfo of a fucking dick thread you stupid kiked jewess literal nodick female vagina hat

Pink swastika. Haavara. Bundle of sticks as a logo

>be american
>tip your doctor

tfw not circumcised.

In an ancient era, circumcision was used as a sort of branding for slaves.

>The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) says the benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks. However, the AAP doesn't recommend routine circumcision for all male newborns. The AAP leaves the circumcision decision up to parents — and supports use of anesthetics for infants who have the procedure.

Circumcision might have various health benefits, including:

Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

Remove all skin. Easier to clean. Flay yourself. The benefits outweigh the risks but we don't recommend it. Need more skin creams. Jews organise through women. Women use the foreskins for make up

>But it has since been learned that circumcision has enough medical benefits to justify continuing the practice.
very unlikely that we're seeing published reports explaining the downsides, considering how many kikes are in the medical paper industry

Swords need sheaths. All those have been debunked. Botch jobs. Autism. Brain damage. Literally kills your man card. You cant be a man if youre missing dick pieces and/or havent cum from your prostate

Sex is still fun for me. I am excited to have the procedure that Foregen is developing in the future. Then sex will be even better for me.

I am so glad I got roughly 50% of my foreskin removed. I did team sports from middle school into university days... and that meant showering with other Americans -- of all colors..... If I had a "pickle dick", y'all know I would be cast out... as it was,, you look for 2 seconds, and move on.

>not Tyrone.

Jews eat the forskin it is a ritual.

Restore
Poor fucken babby. Maybe they'd compliment your pussy you have. Why not remove all these jokes. Theirs. Mine. And actually finish the process and start transitioning to full trap hood? Huh?

They eat everything they are like nephilim. Eve was a fertility cult. Laid satan. They started isis because they love her and everything about her. Said god was a woman. Said adam fucked up more than her. Ignored and killed Christ who said circumcise your hearts. Theyre so fake. Theyre not even of shem

Any benefits in western societies are marginal and have to be weighed against impairment to sexual pleasure and the risk of a botched procedure.

Basically they are post hoc rationalizations.

Seems I have two choices of who to believe.

1. You
2. The Mayo Clinic

Help me with this difficult decision.

Im against circumcision, but I had it done for medical reasons (phimosis) about a year ago.

The only benefit is hygiene, I could get pretty ripe waking up the next morning, not an issue now. But its not like I get laid so its kind of moot.

I've retained all of my sensitivity which im happy about, I can't comfortably walk around without wearing a cover of my dong.

You believe anything a stupid fat twat with a skull cap and lox bagel tells you

Steroid creams. Better genes. Not being fat and lazy. Again. Remove all skin. Easier to clean. Insert dead dick into slime hole of cheese. And muh better hygiene n sheit

I manually tug to restore from time to time. But did you read my post? I am not really going all out restoring because I am waiting for Foregen to complete their research to fully regenerate everything taken from circumcision.

From a cadaver. In 40 years

You should do the procedure. I obviously don't know what its like not to have a foreskin, but I can tell you it's pretty great having it. Makes sex enjoyable and all the bullshit about it being hard to clean is just straight stupid.

R u a qt?

Yes

>pic related: this triggers Christcucks aka kikeslaves.

>Christian says not necessary
>quotes from book he makes fun of
>to agree with them and lie and make more fun

Is easier to wash.
And that's it. Literally it only has benefit if you are fucking dirty-as-hell Jew that consider chopping part of his body to be a good deal if it can avoid him to pay for one or two more shower per month.

Just giving my point of view. I washed every day in the shower, but im simply pointing out that when I woke up in the mornings, having gone ~24 hours from my last shower, I could be kind of ripe.

I sometimes wish I had gone down the steroid cream route, but I had a band of scar tissue so im not sure how much it would have helped.

Are you American with an uncut fetish?
How's that going for you?

>put dick in hand
>move it back one centimeter
Such labour

That is not true. They are doing research on with human foreskins from cadavers right now actually (and they appear to be doing very well based on their latest newsletter). They plan to have clinical trials by 2019 (hopefully).

No. And yes. And fucking great thanks

Funny how that "justification" is only mentioned in the USA and other Anglo countries, despite the studies being well publicized.

Virtually none, any studies cited either has errors or was never even completed (one such study is an African cicumcision study that dealt with AIDS, it wasn't even finished before reults were gathered).

Circumcision would comparable to cutting off the labia minora (roasty) of women at birth, medically insignificant but culturally accepted.

Cut penis looks better tho.

I meant uncut, been drinking and on mobile.

>Cut penis looks better tho.

Anyone else have fordyce spots? I feel like my contributions are irrelevant because my dick looks fucking terrible regardless of cut status.

But they dont though. Take this pic as an example. It melts me. Take a knife to him and watch me roll around on the ground

>The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) says the benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks. However, the AAP doesn't recommend routine circumcision for all male newborns. The AAP leaves the circumcision decision up to parents — and supports use of anesthetics for infants who have the procedure.
Funny how this conclusion is only reached in the USA. Australasia and Europe have reached radically different conclusions.

Sweet
Stop worrying. If you have a foreskin you drive lots of people wild. Lots of men have those. The grossest of dick is noting in grossness compared to the most aesthetic woman

Just restore and don't give all your money to Jewregen and you wont have to notice them pushing the estimated dates back X amount of times then go under.

pics
>It melts me. Take a knife to him and watch me roll around on the ground
What do you mean?

Or possibly the Royal Australiasian College of Physicians. Or the Royal Dutch Medical Association, or basically any other association outside the USA and quite a few within it.

I wont post any pics im sorry. Youre sweet though to be curious and not eat my face. Come post on /soc/ we'll rate eachother and not even know it. And by the second post here with you just now. I meant to look at him. Look at that skin tone and his abs. I dont know if he's cut or not. I studied his package aha. But if he were uncut. He looks great and natural right now. And somebody said here's my knife to make him look better. I would have an out of body experience

>. I studied his package aha. But if he were uncut. He looks great and natural right now. And somebody said here's my knife to make him look better. I would have an out of body experience
Ah, okay. Yeah, that makes sense.
It takes a messed up mentality to say
>look how perfect my newborn is, hold on, let me just do a quick snip

He's probably uncut, though. Usually you can see the corona of the glans through tight clothing when cut.

From what I've seen so far they are making pretty good progress with the lack of funding they are getting (they usually get only half of their monthly donation goal, which means that they can only hire their researchers part time). I haven't given them any money yet but I am confident that they will succeed. Worst case scenario, someone will pick up their research where they left off to make foreskin regeneration possible.

If I wasn't such a softie I'd say that circumcisers and their sponsors belong in a GULAG. Any parallel practices (and many less severe practices) get slammed as human rights violations.

They're supposedly publishing their research on decellularization next month. If they follow through that will definitely give them a bump in credibility and some leverage with potential investors.

Just when I thought I couldn't have made any more bored nor pissed off a faces. Along comes this super cool fascist who makes me hard and actually understands the way I speak all flowery and confusing. Most people dont. Your post here at the very end is so cool and interesting to read. I feel the same way. We'd make a great duo there mister man. Even if just to throw me in the garbage after lol. I dont know how you feel about settling down with boys. Something tells me maybe you are more like everybody else and just enjoy good looking people for a little bit. I wish i could do this with females. I cannot. Dont wanna start getting too personal with you. It is a taboo unfortunately. At least on this board

*of faces
Iphones. Fun fun

10/10 comment of the day

>Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.

Lazy mericunts. It takes less 5 seconds to clean the foreskin.

>Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.

It is extremely rare. Funny, there are more UTI cases in USA and Africa than Europe.

>Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.

LOL See pic.

>Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.

Very rare. Dumb parents retract the poor little sucker's uncircumcised penis too early, so this leads phimosis.

>Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.

It turns out to be false.

According to the Pro-Circumcision site:
>Circumcision does not prevent penile cancer in men and it does not prevent cervical cancer in the female partner.

Spose easy for me to say I guess... I'm practically done restoring myself.

>I feel the same way. We'd make a great duo there mister man.
...s-stop with the flattering :3
> I wish i could do this with females.
Are you gay or bi?
>Dont wanna start getting too personal with you. It is a taboo unfortunately
Understandable.

Get a job, nancy boy

What is your general location? To answer you. Im a fag but nobody can tell. Im a leo. All we do is make men feel great about themselves if they even acknowledge us
Become Christian, pharisee. Your father is the devil so dont gimme this frogger pagan "morality" bullshit. Maybe jelly that somebody is talking to me nicely and me to him. Why not go improve yourself rather than try and beat down other males?

Always makes me laugh when they say "it's cleaner".

Sure your teeth would be too if you pulled them out to save brushing them.

Litterally takes a palmful of water and 5 seconds to wash it after fucking, otherwise slide the skin back and clean it in the bath / shower, job done.

The only other argument is "It looks better". Subjective, and due to brainwashing.

All the rest of the bollocks is either so fucking rare or applies only to Africa, it isn't an argument.

The fact it's commonplace to mutilate baby boy's genitals in western areas of the world, while they simultaneously scream about that done to women, is fucking diabolocial.

MUTILATING BABIES GENITALS FOR NO FUCKING REASON, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICA?

>What is your general location?
US
>Im a leo.
You don't actually believe in that crap, do you?

circumcision does not have medical benefits - only in the USA is that taught.

Phimosis fag here
What do?

>WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICA
I'll give you a hint, it starts with a J or sometimes a K. Hopefully someone will file a 14th amendment case after that mussie doctor in Michigan is convicted and all the screeching on religious freedom from the ACLU won't matter.

>I'll give you a hint, it starts with a J or sometimes a K.
No, it starts with a K.
Kelloggs.

apparently the effect of HIV transmission was one as follows
>take two equal groups if niggers
>circumcise one group, leave other intact
>wait for a while and check HIV infections
>oh wow it reduces HIV!
yeah maybe because niggers with a butchered cock don't have sex that often, or at least not the first few months

>what is steroid cream
>and blame your dumb parents to retract your penis too EARLY

doesn't fix the developmental brain damage

>Circumcision would comparable to cutting off the labia minora (roasty) of women at birth, medically insignificant but culturally accepted.

Male circumcision removes 1/4 to 1/2 of all erogenous penile tissue. FGM removes about 10-15% (most female erogenous tissue is inside the body).

Ok. Maybe i should make a throw away email but im quite tired. Im in ontario. Got any skype accounts you'd be willing to share or something? Ah fuck it. Write me on here if you'd like. And i dont believe in it fully. But sept 23 is interesting...
[email protected]

See I want to get it fixed but because my tip has been shielded for so many years it's hyper sensitive and I'm scared to use the cream

Like what? Nerve damage? They are aiming to reverse the nerve damage with the procedure.

You're gay but a Christian? Turn from your sodomy now.

The Kellogg meme is one of the finer pieces of revisionist history I've seen. Kellogg was pretty explicit in his implementation of genital mutilation, he proposed using it as a punishment for adolescent boys caught masturbating specifically to decrease sexual function not as a medically helpful procedure to be preformed on infants. The later was however advocated for by several prominent Jews in American medicine most notably Abraham Wolbarst who produced a great deal of fraudulent medical studies claiming enormous health benefits from removing the foreskin and strongly advocated preforming it on all infants. The medicalization of circumcision in the US was almost entirely a Jewish invention and they continue to defend the practice in courts such as when the ACLU and local Jewish groups lobbied a judge to remove a San Francisco measure proposing a ban on it from the ballot before it could even be voted on. They've done similar things in Europe when a ban is proposed such as when they along with Muslims forced a religious exception into German's ban.

I know how you feel. You think im an african nigger who has no clue what snow is. Well. Im a faggot Christian and you need to research serpent seed and tell me what i had to do with that. Other than nothing. And how you didnt contribute anything to it. Which you did. Best luck. Grab em

I have a foreskin and it is not erogenous. It makes masturbation easier, I don't need lube. Frankly, moisture is generated underneath anyway so I need to let it dry before I maturbate so the foreskin doesn't stick to the gland and cause pain, so it really isn't even easier.

You misinterpreted what I wrote, I don't mean female genital mutilation is culturally acceptable at birth, it was to compare similar anatomical parts and the consequence of their removal.

Supporters circumcision should have their personhood revoked so that people can legally snip parts of their body off without their consent.

It is literally impossible to be an active homosexual and a Christian.

>what I had to do with that
Repent of your sin and stop having sexual relations with men. (Pro tip: all sex outside of marriage is sinful)

What ever you do avoid circumcision. I repeat: do not cut off your foreskin. There are non surgical methods of curing phimosis from what I have heard. Please look into that so you don't have to get your foreskin cut off.

Good point brother
And I go to a pretty conservative baptist church so I'm not one for funny business doctrines but what is this "serpent seed" you're on about?

Pic related. Eve was his help meet. Then she fucked the devil. Laid him. And became his wife. There are no marriages in heaven. There are no vaginas in heaven. There will be none of this in the new creation. What are "born eunuchs"? David and jonathan being bi. Ruth and naomi. The centurion. Regular eunuchs. The proscriptions required on and of the 144,000. There is much to learn. It's a temporary fix for their own corruption. If a cock and balls can look like this picture ill change my mind. It cant. Im telling you! Isis and vaginas and eve and hating on men and fags are all related...

The funny thing is that "religious freedom" in the USA doesn't cover all religious practice. If it did then there would be effectively no law because everyone could claim religious backing for whatever they do. This was outlined clearly in case law in 1879 in Reynolds v. United States

I just read a basic summary of this serpent seed garbage and even if it is real what does it have to do with you being gay? Do you even know what it means to be saved?

Dude what? Please explain yourself better or direct me to somewhere that can

Yeah it's completely inconsistent that this is supposedly protected when FGM is a criminal offense. As I said I'm really hoping there's someone chomping at the bit to get a 14th amendment case in on the Michigan case since it's the first time that law is being invoked and the defense is specifically going to argue religious freedom and directly compare it to circumcision. Either both are going to be legal or neither will and I hope we aren't so far gone that it will be the former.

strech it, problem solved
phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/

Ofc i do. You have sex with the devil's sloppy seconds and blame me. Only females can be raped by fallen angels. Hence the hair length stuff. I dont get wet dreams. Look up the shekinah hoax. Look up why people lied about some "Lilith" woman. Woman is gullible. Woman is the clone. The devil saw all this. Man comes from ground. Did not lay the serpent. The 144,000? It could have said no fags. It didnt. It said; "have you ever touched a woman's pussy with your penis? You can't be in this special group and must rely on being saved instead". The saving you say i dont know about. Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. Etc etc. Why? Because why i told you. And the born eunuchs? The adam and eve marriage parable doesnt apply to them. Guess what those words meant? Faggots. Lot offering his daughters to "fags". Josephus saying they reproduced. Without surrogacies? San francisco still standing. Molech whores. There is an acronym. Sir flipp. The ways we fucked this up. Stands for: Sexual slavery; incest; rape; fornication; lust; idolatry; prostitution; pederasty

I dont wanna. You treat me like the Ethiopian

The left used to protest against FGM. Now days they would probably protest against people that oppose FGM so that they can show solidarity with the Muslim rapefugees they worship.

You really need to get off edgy YouTube Christian accounts and get into the Bible. Do you have a history of psychedelic use and are you newly "saved"?

Yeah it's absolute insanity. Of course they left the door open by leaving the double standard for men and women in place.

trauma

No. And no. And if it's scriptural and ive read the original languages. And everybody is S.I.N.-positive. And who told you you were good? Why do i need to suffer for your sexuality blowing us out of the water? I read concordant literal biblr becausr king james might have been a pedo. You dont even know what is serpent seed. Read about it for 2 seconds. If im the only one in world with ideas about this i dont care. Christ affirmed all this. It explains everything

I'm reading about this serpent seed stuff and it in no way excuses being gay. It's just about race.

disgusting