The President of the United States

Reminder that Donald Trump was overwhelmingly victorious in the US presidential election, in a 233 v 306 landslide victory, and there is nothing you can do about it. We are in power right this moment, and you cannot change this fact no matter how hard you try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K keep me posted.

Congratulations,
now go on sucking big Saudi Cock

We
Fucking
Win

>remember that a majority of voters did not vote for this man

gee you sure are mad that bohemian grove lost their 100 year streak?

Loretta Lynch is being investigated! LOL! Bitch is going to prison!

If you are willing to believe that 2 million imaginary americans denied him the popular vote, why shouldn't the rest of us believe that the russians hacked the results?

>majority of illegal voters

Get your shit right, Jose.

>Still believing it would have made a difference if clinton won

Poor Burgers, so brainwashed

the important thing is that nobody talk about what happened after the inauguration per our secret society's bylaws

Bullshit, black people can't even vote without ID. How the fuck are illegals getting in? Are they "white" Argentinians? Tell me.

No she isn't, she has a shield of Jews a mile thick.

>Everyone who hates Trump likes Hilary

Lol

Reminder that 100% of those against Trump are for Hilary. No exceptions.

Bump

True, just the majority of AMERICAN voters.

Bump

SHADILAY!

Wtb 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps

I remember it differently.

China has a single-party Government. So it´s a dictatorship. We the proud people of Burgerland have two Parties!!!! DEMOCRACY WINS!!!!!

>American
You are degenerate Eurofags

Drumpf lost the popular vote, sweetie, and his electoral victory was smaller than Obama's

Because illegals exist, whereas Russian hackers are a story to cover your shame.

Keep crying faggot

>Sweetie
Only my waifu can call me that, faggot

>Drumpf lost the popular vote, sweetie, and his electoral victory was smaller than Obama's

Winning the popular vote and $1.50 will get you a ride on the bus.

Bump

>U MAD BRO!? XDXD
Drumpftards are truly terrible at banter. Being Americans, it's expected, but Drumpftards manage to be even worse than the American average.

Bumping.

>unsheathes katana

>libertarian and green parties and independent voters don't exist

>I know now how people become supervillains
>how people become supervillains
>people
these people are living in fantasy land

top fucking kek
>MUH 8 YEAR OLD

>233 to 306
>3 million votes less
>landslide

A liar leading the blind. Thanks to Russia, the controversies whipped up by their lapdogs, the electoral college decided on a moron who's only in this to enrich himself and anyone who can use him. All of this is coming to light. If there will ever be a day of the rope, it will be us hanging you traitors.

NEW ELECTION after last one declared "compromised" by Russians...like you.

Bump

deduct double voting niggers and illegals and students who voted from their dorms and then their home address

Tasty tears :^)

trump is a good goy.

I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No, I can't stand the pain

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!??!
I made my MISTAKES
Got nowhere to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
IM SICK OF THIS LIFE
I just wanna SCREAAAAAAAM
How could this happen to me?

>loses pop vote by 3 million
Just like bush the hairy vag president

The state some people are in right now is sad. I hope Trump wins 2020. I hope he runs in 2020.

Bump

Wonderful reminder OP

Also lets not forget that contrary to the LIE that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote it was actually Donald Trump who received more legitimate votes from United States citizens as evidenced by the recent revelations that over 5 million illegal aliens voted along with electronic voter fraud as reported by multiple states.

>overwhelmingly victorious
>landslide victory
he only just made it, and only because burgers are too dim to spot a con man

Nah, he won because while Hillary was busy tweeting in Spanish and shamelessly pandering to Latinos and people in states like California that the Democrats already had in the bag, Trump was pounding the pavement in the rust belt delivering a message that resonated with blue collar Americans whose jobs had been slowly getting shipped overseas for decades.

Stop taking the bait