Redpilled movies

Redpilled movies.

This film is super redpilled thanks yo its anti degeneracy refugee killing christian main character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE
youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ill do you one better

Schindler's List and Roots if you watch them in reverse.

Got me right in the feels

>Eastwood
>Rickles
>Sutherland
>O'Connor
Goddamn what a cast

>redpilled
>portrays neo nazis as suburban retards and main character becomes a good goy and anti racist

Just watched this last weekend. At the end, when Danny gets shot and he says "Oh God, what have I done?", what he really means is "why did I teach my brother to relax around blacks?"

>This film is super redpilled thanks yo its anti degeneracy refugee killing christian main character
I think you missed the whole point of the film, dingus.

Milo and Otis

I really like they live

The Eternal Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE

And it's a WWII comedy in which the Germans aren't bumbling idiots.
Such a thing could never be made since.

>he doesn't know about the redpilled ending that was edited out because of (((them)))

Lurk more newfag

The rouge general is Sup Forums.

>suburban retards
Danny and Derek were both described by their teacher as bright and gifted, what the fuck are you on about? Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U

Best scene in that movie.

he says racial slurs alot its funny. but also managed to be a white savior to the gooks. makes you thibk

>redpilled
>old white man dies for gooks

He died for his friends.

So he was a homo then

t. Yankee scum

>MC uses weaponized autism to link information together and uncover conspiracies, is basically Sup Forums incarnate
>Always bothers some lawyer to pursue the cases but doesnt listen to him, is basically the typical normie
>CIA finds out about him and tries to get him
>[spoiler]turns out MC was MKUltrad and is some sleeper agent[/spoiler]
pretty redpilled to me, also enjoyable

half of it is. the multi culti sewer dwelers were pretty blue pilled

also mel in general is really based. probably even browses Sup Forums

He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!

This entire series. I can't even see it being allowed to air today and its finale was a mere 10 years ago.

They Live(surveillance, subliminal messages & "people") & Truman Show(Celeb Breeding & Handling program).

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'd say the Godfather is pretty redpilled
And even if it isn't redpilled, it's one hell of a movie
2 and 3 were shit, but the original one is worth more than the entirety of France in my opinion

Elaborate

this one

> sewer dwelers were pretty blue pilled

That's what an ancap society looks like.