Spot the difference

Can you spot the difference?

Yes, I can spot the difference. The lemonade stand is on private property while the kids selling water are on Federal property where it is prohibited.

One takes place in Commiefornia
The other takes place outside the United States of America

That looks lie a sidewalk though.

Lots of differences op it's not as black and white as your tiny mind may think

One is selling the fruits of their own labour while the other is illegally reselling someone else's product.

>teenagers
>"kids"
Yeah, I can spot the difference,

left for sure is selling lemonade in a local community.

right is a bunch of nigs getting arrested for doing god knows what, forget the caption, they might have been selling cigarrettes or loitering around being dumb nigs.

those niggers with water where everywhere when i was checking out the smithsonian museums in DC.

i sonce heard that sidewalks are common where people live

He's a kid with his own stand selling lemonade. Other is a group of thuggish looking men selling fucking water. If that kid was dressed like that selling water the same way those guys were the police would stop him aswell. The kid wouldn't speech out shouting about muh rights and history of oppression aswell

>it's not as black and white
very good sir

the thing that has been done here. It has been seen.

>white kid has the initiative to sell lemonade and be cute
>it takes multiple black adults to sell water and even there they do poorly

lemonade kid is 8 years old
blacks selling soda on govt property are 16 years old

Different states, different laws? A group of old white ladies got arrested for feeding the homeless in a park a few weeks ago close to my house. I'm sure no one will give a fuck about them.

Left is selling clean water
Right is selling water out of the fountain

>he doesn't have a side walk next to his property
where the fuck do you live? nowhere?

>niggers selling "water" = drugs
>"kids" aka 17 364 days
>selling on fed land without a licence
>price gouging
>probably not being arrested for selling but rather fucking chimping out or aggressively approaching people like the apes they are
>trying to sell stuff on someone elses private property
>selling of water in bottles is heavily regulated to stop nigs like this selling tap water

anything else? also kill yourself fucking yid shill OP

Correct answer

Some areas in the country have stricter laws against making those types of sales in the right image. I have not seen such laws enforced in my state where nearly every urban area in the summer people are on street corners selling cold water that they obviously bought in bulk. Similar to people in the city that will buy packs of cigarettes and sell cigs individually to anyone desperate for one. (that is what Eric Garner was doing before the cops arrived)