Why does the government want to control what I do in my vehicle while driving on roads I paid for?

Why does the government want to control what I do in my vehicle while driving on roads I paid for?

give me one logical reason for not wearing your seatbelt

it kills off the retarded

Electrical fire. Seatbelt melted. Can't get it. Die in flame.

Not comfy

Freedom you faggot

Because our tax money still ends up paying off hospital bills of retard like you who would've been fine had you just worn your goddamn seat belt. So let's make a deal, you can have the freedom to not wear your seatbelt and the paramedics can have the freedom to just let you die at the scene.

>freedom
>fascist flag

huh

Reach in pocket. Pull out knife. Cut seatbelt. Get out of car.

>Electrical fire. Seatbelt melted. Can't get it. Die in flame.
if your seatbelt has melted, you're probably already toast

Why do people want to go around piloting two ton rolling machines housing extremely flammable liquids without taking all the necessary safety precautions designed to help ensure their safety?

I just don't fathom how shit drivers you cucks must be to drive in fear all time

LEO here. We dont want to have to deal with scraping your dumb fuck corpse off the pavement. Just wear the seatbelt you retard.

Because before you were born they took out a bond on you.
Gotta protect there investment.

shut up road pirate, your hypocrisy is cancer

Why does the government want to control when I stop driving my vehicle while driving on roads I paid for?

What if you already binned that knife?

Move to New Hampshire faggot

You don't do shit you parasite on society

They want to keep you alive so you pay more taxes.

>better throw some word salad out there
>I sure showed him

Goddamn I wish summerfags would just fuck off

Why does the government want to control when I repair my vehicle?

Hurting/damaging yourself is destruction of state property.

In the road you don't drive just for yourself, you also have to deal with shitty people driving, you have to deal with animals that just crossed the road in front of you, with oil in the road, and others.

It isn't a simple matter of skill. Pro-boxers still get broken fingers fighting, pro-runners still trip and sprain their ankles, pro-surgeons still cut things they shouldn't...

It would be acceptable to not wear a seat-belt if you have a private sector insurance that covered 100% of your removal, removal of your vehicle, closing the road, cleaning the road, etc and also were willing to NOT be rescued by a public vehicle at all, which includes insurance to pay for the other drives lost time due to your shitty unnecessary death for breaking your neck when your face hits your windshield.

or just, y'know, don't wear the seatbelt.

How DARE the government deign to decree who goes before me when I WAS the one who paid for all the roads. ME! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Must be nice to have private roads no old people are allowed to drive on; or the ability to control how others drive their cars.

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO CROSS THESE WHEN I'M DRIVING MY OWN VEHICLE ON ROADS THAT I FUCKING PAID FOR????????????? IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! THIS FUCKING COMMUNIST HELLHOLE IS GOING TO THE DOGS!

What i do in my car is none of the goverments business

These modern (((cars))) wont stop beeping when you dont have the seatbelt on

It fucks up my clothes, is uncomfortable , and traffic police fine me because im not "safe"

You didn't pay for the road. You paid for a small percentage of the road. That's like saying the bench in a public park is YOURS.

>if you wear a seatbelt you must be a suit driver
>there are no other shit drivers, autists, drunk drivers, old people and women on the road
Really awoke my pomegranate

Argument ad absurdum, great. But it isn't absurd to think maybe we don't need the state to force us to behave the way the majority demands. Why would I voluntarily choose to drive on the wrong side of the street? It would be of no benefit to anyone. Anyone who does something so stupid would do it regardless of any laws. Same goes for seatbelts. If they don't wear a seatbelt then they should probably die just for being retarded. Same for guns, anyone who chooses to shoot someone will do so regardless of the law.

Don't you have people to pull over for glancing at their phone, as you us your phone, radio, laptop....

You´re comparing apples to oranges you fucking mongoloid. When you do the shit you listed you endanger others, if you don´t wear your seatbelt and get into an accident then the only person suffering additional damage is you, ergo it should be your own responsibility to wear a seatbelt and you shouldn´t be forced by the government.

You already found the answer and didn't even know it.. "Government". They don't give a dirty damn about your safety. They just want to fine you so they can put your cash in their pockets. It's a really old game.

because when you die brown people move in and city council is at a loss to find any way legally to remove them

and the mayor is tired of his upper middle class friends trying to get him fired by doing something illegal.

"so we were in the same classes in highschool so what why should i have to go to jail when people find out if i do what you ask me to " ~ every mayor in blue states ever

What if your body flies out of the car? That bloodies the road I PAY FOR! Who is gonna clean it for free? You? You're dead. You damaged my propertah! Or even worse, flew into someone else's propertah!

Not to mention that if your body flyes out of the car, and it hits me, you're violating the NAP. If you die, your nearest proxy family will have to respond to my damages.

If you get T-boned especially on the driver side the seat belt can mangle your body and kill and actually cause the death. Seat belt is statistically more likely to save though.

This. There are actual cases of the seat belt eviscerating their drivers. Of course statistically they've saved more lives than killed.

In a car crash, people without seatbelts on can become projectiles, which makes you a hazard to others. Hence, click it or ticket.

EMT here, best answer. I've never seen a single person trapped by a seatbelt, it's usually from the doors being pinned is when they burn to death.

Because it costs man hours and money to clean up dead niggers who can't take 5 seconds to put on a seatbelt

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON I SHOULD HAVE TO RENEW MY REGISTRATION!