Why isn't David Duke considered /ourguy/?

Why isn't David Duke considered /ourguy/?

>former Grand Wizard in the Ku Klux Klan
>constantly names the Jew
>doesn't believe in the Holocaust
>Trump supporter

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/FbdR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes got a really unsettling case of gay-face and reminds me of that buttsex pastor ted haggard, the anti-gay megachurch preacher who got busted slamming meth and boy ass at truck stops

Because he's a honeypot

because he's most likely a CIA agent

Because he is actually capable of being a cultural and political leader, and so he's not promoted by ZOG like Alex Jones, and so he gets no attention.

vid.me/FbdR

Dr Wiliam Luther Pierce was better imo

He always was /myguy/

fbi informant

>
>because he's most likely a CIA agent

Proof ?

Never said he wasn't.

>Why isn't David Duke considered /ourguy/?

He's Jew controlled opposition. Plus he looks like a faggot. You really want this to represent our movement?

did he do some kind of cosmetic stuff to look even paler? he's kinda scary looking.

Hey smoothskin wacha looking at ?

>Having a bowl cut after 8 years old

He's a tax dodging nigger dick sucking felon who's controlled opposition

Hilarious how kikes always try push sex scandal / Jew / cia meme on any1 who tells how fucked up they really are.
Kikes are cancer of humanity and will be driven out of temple for good

Despite having to abandon a lot of brainwashing and conditioning to be able to stomach this site people still fall for false stigmas, which is just baffling to me.

He's a solid guy if you actually bother listening to him, which most people don't. They pretend to be "redpilled" but their scepticism ends with the r/t_d frontpage

He's ugly as fuck and looks like a former school shooter.

He's FBI. Also hi NSA
>t.ATF

This is true. Like I get it Jews are bad or good in a bad way. Shut the fuck up and stop being the target for Jews to point at.
>Oy very an evil nahdsee! Gib shekelz got.

Ladies and gentlemen, the textbook illustration of why all OPs using the phrase /ourguy/ are David Brock's paid third world trolls. Sage or report all spam.