What does Sup Forums think about Cops?

youtube.com/watch?v=omUTa2Udn5g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VV5JOQyUYNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

redpilled show but they likely try to find a decent racial balance in the criminals they encounter

>innocent until proven guilty
>carried away by 4 fat guys while handcuffed

good show teaching youngin's not to be degenerate screw-ups and how to be a responsible law enforcement officer.

It is good. Used to watch it religiously with my Dad when I was little. He would always tell me that I should become a cop when I grew up.

i always wanted them to come to a neighborhood near me. they always seem to be in florida or las vegas and i think georgia

>tfw this isn't a "watch cops with Sup Forums thread"
>tfw mods now delete "watch cops with Sup Forums threads"

I miss it desu

everything is described as redpilled now?

is Sup Forums a shit version of /fa/ now?

LivePD is great.

I think if fucking people would take care of there own problems we wouldn't need them

Fucking bootlickers.

can we pls bring back cops with Sup Forums?
many keks, good times

Pretty sure theyve admitted that they throw in a couple boring white guy clips every episode to keep it from being 100% nigs.

Terrific show though, especially for non Americans who have any doubt that what we say about these creatures is real.

the commentary is really dumb

i watched cops with Sup Forums last year all the way through

do you happen to be abella?

we use to have daily Cops viewing threads before the election, it was max comfy.

bump for watching cops with Sup Forums

RED PILLED very gorilla mindset

Watched it as a kid, learned to respect police and their jobs. Avoiding the herbal jew and kike liquid since both are promoted by hollywood to make us lazy and consume.

it was the comfiest
I feel like if we tried to make it now they'd just move it to /bant/ but that obviously wouldn't be the same as having it here

Hawaii 5 Oh

youtube.com/watch?v=VV5JOQyUYNg

claimed

Did someone setup a continuous live stream thing or something? I must have not seen it or forgot about it if it happened. I would love to watch cops episode on a continuous live stream with Sup Forums

yes one was on rabb.it that went for like a week almost
others were on watch2gether or something like that but it was a bit laggier

Those were some good times

I never watched it regularly, but I did happen to see one episode (in Phoenix, I believe) with the rather hilarious exchange.
>officer: [pulling bag suspect's shoe] Do you know what this is?
>suspect: Crack.
>officer: This is yours?
>suspect: No, I didn't event know it was in there.
>officer: How can you not know you had crack in your shoe?

it was good for its time
LIVE:PD on A&E FRI and SAT nights is the way to go
they follow LIVE 6 different police departments in different parts of the country on arguably the most busy nights of the week
you never know what you'll see

I remember one where the cops were responding to a purse snatcher. Dumb nigger jumped over a low wall that turned out to be on a bridge and he landed on concrete ten feet below. They found him there unconscious. I also remember another in Buffalo where some nig was high on crack and broke into a barber shop completely naked in the middle of the night.

it's basically real housewives of florida

they almost always go after white trash, kinda misrepresenting race/crime but eh who cares

>society would be great if we had no stupid laws or police :)
Still in your anarchy phase, eh kiddo?

much more common is
>can I search you?
>yes
>I found this crack pipe in your car
>not mine I swear!

They just fuck up the poor/losers never the big guys.

very true