Tfw can't buy myself a beer to get drunk by myself with

>tfw can't buy myself a beer to get drunk by myself with

Why is it that I can die for the fucking (((country))) but I'm still too fucking young to buy myself a case of Yuengling?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota_v._Dole
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the federal government literally cucked states into changing the age to 21 or they lose highway funding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota_v._Dole

Sorry Sup Forums is 21+ please leave.

Jesus Christ it's not that hard to ask someone to buy it for you, a mates older brother or your dad?
There's 13 year old alcoholics on the estate I live on

why?

Alcohol is poison.

Who the fuck knows, all politicians are retards about "muh childrens", both parties, all ages.

I'm at summer semester at my university. Literally 90% of the people who are still here use Mandarin as their primary language. The couple of m8's I still have here are also too young and their mormon fags so I doubt they'd even buy me any even if they could.

Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

Thanks a lot feminism.

Yuengling tastes like shit and is a memebeer for children

Drinking is degenerate. Don't do it.

The younger you start the more likely you are to have a drinking problem. More damage you will do to your developing brain.

People who drink are losers and failures who drink instead of improving their lives.

at least you have good taste

Because you'll fuck up your growth. Go lift weights and drink protein, not booze you little shit.

alcohol is pretty lame just get stole af so when you
into 21 you can lose all your gains and remember
how /fit/ you were as you cry into your craft beer
at the flannel farm aka cool dive.

Smoke some weed instead. Drinking is only fun with other people.

>faggot detected

You can't be too young to obtain beer, only too shut in or retarded.

>tfw you can't wait for the us government to collapse primarily so you can buy alcoholic beverages

The fucking europoors can drink when they're 16 and they;re doing better then us at academics. What the fuck right does does the government have to tell me I can't drink if my own parents are fucking fine with it!?
Fuck off you cucks drink more then us

>another faggot detected

>People who drink are losers and failures who drink instead of improving their lives.

What about those of us who have built the lives we want and have achieved almost all that we set out to accomplish?

I think I deserve to get shitfaced once a month, eh?

I'll drink to that!

tits or gtfo OP
seen this same shit beer being SPAMMED on here A LOT LATELY
>HEY GUYS BUY MY SHIT CAUSE I SPAMMED UR TEXT BOARD WITH IT
FUCk this captcha im asking 4-5 of these fucking thigns to post 1 comment with a 1 min timer

blame Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

women got the right to vote

>mothers
Feminism

>lose id
>cant drown my sorrows

It's because you'll pass it around to sixteen year old girls in an attempt to get laid.

They've since reversed their position too. Fucking women man.

forget prohibition? direct result of the 19th amendment.

1. Yuengling is the single greatest taking cheap beer.

2. I'm from a little outside Philly, only like 20 minutes from where its manufactured, so theres some local pride for it.

If you don't want me to drink start the race war already then m8. zIf not, I'm not just gonna sit around in this degenerate society soberly.

19 I'm pretty sure I already finished growing.

Only retards take advice from a commie

If I can't even get fucking alcohol what do you think my chances are of getting weed?

A little bit of both but mostly this

*tasting

Making it 21+ only increases the fascination with drinking.

That's what I drank when I was 14 and posting on here 10 years ago.

blame the government wanting funding for roads due to the high drinkiing age, if you want a low drinking age move to Quebec or Manitoba, its 18, and Quebec its like way more relaxed than any other jurisdiction in North America

Dude we used to ask the fucking garbage men.

All this fucking time I thought that beer was Taiwanese or some shit

>alcohol being legal in 2017
Temperance was the only positive thing to come out of the women's suffrage movement

>tits or gtfo OP
Here you go

idc what you say its a great fucking beer. Also I'm not asking people to buy me shit I'm just complaining about being an American.

Alcohol is hundred times more part of human history than America.

Men have more hobbies now other than drinking and whoring exclusively.

Young ppl shouldn't be drunk.

You should be preparing yourself a career where you can get drunk.

You are fucking 18,I forgot more than you know. Drinking some 8.1 percent nigger beer now. Fuck you little bitch.

I'm drinking Yuengling right now you gigantic faggot, for it's price only Genessee is cheaper and still tastes better.

this

Also like half the reason people go to degenerate parties is just to be able to drink. Also you can buy the kind of cough medicine you get high on buy 18 which is way more dangerous for you.

Yeungling is God teir but down south it is expensive hipster bullshit. Like 8 bux a 6 pack. Lol.

lol are u ftm?

>Why is it that I can die for the fucking (((country))) but I'm still too fucking young to buy myself a case of Yuengling?

>Hurrr I can die for my country but I cant buy a beer

Kids that arent enlisted but still actually say this are fucking autistc. You're sitting on your ass at home trying to get drunk on a friday night. What part about that entails dying for the country? You're too much of a bitch to join the service, so in my book youre too much of a bitch to be able to enjoy alcohol for another 3 years. Sucks to be you pussy.

Besides, you don't deserve alcohol if you're either a.) too stupid to get someone to buy it for you or b.) too stupid to get a fake ID

Is OK in the military? If not, STFU.

no thats fucking muscle m8

Yeah, haha, I only buy it when it's on sale for the 24 packs, otherwise i hunt down where they got Gennesse 30 racks.

Hear, hear!

The fucking truth here. Why do we tell the truth?Its almost like we want ppl to better themselfs. Good.Snart. Why?

Too bad Pottsville is a shit hole like most of Central PA.
t. Northumberland County resident. Former Delco resident it's much nicer being away from all the blacks though.

>your a bitch for not wanting to die for Israel
Btw even if i were in the service it still wouldnt be legal to buy alcohol retard.

control

That's cool. Fuck mankind. MAGA. No alcohol, no cigarettes, no drugs

>8 bucks a 6 pack
>8 bucks
>About a dollar fifty a beer
>for 6 beers
>""expensive""
>>Implying

Not even bragging, but 8 bucks a 6 pack is dirt cheap unless you're a poorfag. Imported Belgian beers are like 16$ for 11ozs, and good IIPAs are 25$ a 22oz bomber.

Thats like when people from the south tell me Copenhagen is expensive dip and I laugh hysterically. "It's $3.50 a can - it's too expensive". Now I'm by no means rich, but I wipe my ass with $3.50 and I still manage to dip about half a can of cope a day priced at nearly 8$ here in NYC.

kys right now

Because it makes you want something didn't want

>Literally 90% of the people who are still here use Mandarin as their primary language.
>Kirk Russell's finest role

kek

Ayyy Yuengling is my fav, too

Back in my day a boy was smart enough to get wine coolers.

You faggots are pathetic.

>I can buy it in bulk for cheap that means it's a good beer
Faggots.

Well no shit, but if some kid who was enlisted asked me to buy him alcohol and showed me his military ID id fucking get him whatever he wanted.

Because politicians want to fuck you over. but you do realize you can make alchololic beverages yourself,right?

>5% ABV

How many fucking yuenligns would you need to get drunk? Ten?

what about the people who founded the movement that your Sup Forums flag represents founding said movement in the hofbrauhaus, while drinking beers? or did you not know this, you inbred shit

It's the cheapest beer they saw which is why they like it. Imagine the bud lite for the north east

They literally did the same thing in the 20s, women got alcohol banned and then were the first to ask for prohibition to be repealed after the rise of the mob.

>I'd rather pay out the ass for some bitter grasswater memebeer.
Cheers m8, i prefer alot of cheap, decent beer compared to a little bit of super high quality shit. I want quality, i'll pay a little more for my whiskey.

>yuengling

The beer for hipsters who don't like that other hipsters took over Pabst Blue Ribbon and want to be even more of a hipster.

I bet you only buy Jack

Speaking from experience, it is fairly common for underage people on deployment to be allowed to drink.

i.e. Join the military and you most likely will be allowed to drink.

nope, Jack ain't bad but it ain't my thing, I like 1783 though.

Prohibition didn't make the age to buy alcohol 21. It was MADD lobbying the shit out of states who had the legal age at 18.

Oh boy we got ourselves a big spender, true patrician of whiskey here

everything about your post is completely contrived, concern trolling controlled opposition. just neck yourselff.

>everything I don't like is controlled opposition
I don't even agree with that guy, but you're a retard.

What the hell are you talking about?Bud light tastes a LOT worse than Yuengling

Whistlepig.

Yuengling Is some good fucking Jew beer. Period.

it's pretty good considering price, only Bird Dog is better imo, alcohol doesn't need to be expensive to be good. I prefer Meyer's Dark Rum over Captain Morgan's Private Stock for example. Some of the nastiest whiskey I ever had was some 60 buck Jap shit. To each his own though, I digress.

>so smart haha look how smart i am drinking girl sugar water
the eternal faggot

>no cigarettes

Literally letting your T levels get suppressed by plastics and processed foods.

that's just the way it is

There's a legitimate argument that under 21 you're more susceptible to permanent brain damage from alcohol poisoning as myelination and nerve pruning are still ongoing. Alcohol is legitimately more dangerous at this age and recent studies are showing Marijuana likely is before age 16. Of course all of this only matters if you're getting completely shitfaced.

>that's muscle

Where?

>republican flag

Why am I surprised?

It's because Ronald Reagan was a states rights hating big government liberal. The national drinking age is unconstitutional on the same grounds as the Obamacare medicaid expansion.

A local shit is still Shit

Just remember OP, only faggot hipsters stink IPA's. Yuengling aint terrible but it's more of a dad beer for older gents. If you are young you should stick to some lighter beers because if you do not have a tolerance you will get sick. Nothing against the great yuengling but I doubt you know much about alcohol. Just wait till you are 21 you will understand why you are not ready once you reach that age. You do not have a tolerance and once you are 21 you develope a reason to drink. Drinking is the best when you have worked a long day or week and you need to unwind. I doubt your life is stressful enough to have an excuse to get drunk. Plus one must learn to handle themselves. I'm not saying don't drink because when I was 16-20 I also drank. I'm just saying savor your younger years because they go by fast and there is not reason to waste your life becoming an alcoholic at a young age. Have fun drinking just be careful and realize you are not mature enough to go buy some vodka or beer unhinged. It only goes down hill once you hit 21 and honestly you will miss the days of underage drinking and shinanigans.

Get a fake id senpai.

reddit.com/r/fakeid

Because america is the whore of babylon and Israel is your pimp

Then join the army or find a hobo, dude.

Dick Yuengling bought me a beer once in Mt. Carmel. Pottsville native here. Chesterfield is my fav.

If you can't figure out how to buy alcohol at the age of 18 you are a failure at life and don't deserve a beer.

I'm poor as fuck and I buy $10 half liter bottles of fucking mead
Shut the fuck up about $8 six packs

just being retarded doesn't make me wrong

That's such an annoying meme. Keep it 21 and you'll be happy when you turn 21. A lot of growing up takes place between 18 and 21. I'd be pissed if I went to a bar full of 18-year-olds.