Plus the Ford Focus manufacturing jobs that Trump fought to keep from moving to Mexico are just moving to China instead

plus the Ford Focus manufacturing jobs that Trump fought to keep from moving to Mexico are just moving to China instead.

What is the possible spin on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/22/trumps-carrier-jobs-deal-is-just-not-living-up-to-the-hype.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump Carrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news

Fuck off DNC shill

oh and the link cnbc.com/2017/06/22/trumps-carrier-jobs-deal-is-just-not-living-up-to-the-hype.html

>mom I posted it again

>CNBC
owned by Soros. please kill yourself you fucking shill.

Wull gee I fucking wonder why Fox News and Breitbart aren't absolutely running with this story.

IT'S FAKE NEWS. IT'S A LIE SPREAD BY THE DEMOCRATS TO DISCREDIT OUR EMPEROR. There is no reason to believe this story is true. Carrier would NEVER build a factory where the fucking spics live. They PROMISED to stay here!

Take your fucking pick you tinfoil hat morons
lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump Carrier

there's no spin on it. this is the same ol' "we're not going to invest in job training or education, making our working class poorly skilled, while expecting manufacturing a 'good jobs (TM)' to 'stay' even though it's cheaper to outsource it." that Americans have been conned by. To combat outsourcing, the solution is to make your manufacturing sector so specialized that it can't be done by some illiterate peasants in some third world shit hole. the means of doing that is to invest in job-skill research and job-training programs to equip a labor base to make that happen, but the plans offered by Trump and the GOP establishment won't do that.

I can't even fucking keep up with what you have had to label as fake news in order to keep your worldview intact. How long do you think you can keep this up until all that's left is Alex Jones and a handful of youtubers with visible nazi flags on their walls?

He never claimed every last single job was going to say in the US, now did he?

That's already all that's left.

It was a show of good will by those companies when Trump got elected when they said they'd keep the jobs here. Trump needs to get those border tariffs ratified since the only thing that matters to big business is the bottom line.

>NBC
DNC backed
>CBS
DNC backed
>New York Daily News
Soros owned
>Esquire
Soros backed
>Vox
Liberal SJW garbage site
>The Hill
DNC propaganda
>Daily Kos
Liberal SJW propaganda site
>HuffPost
Liberal SJW propaganda site

Breitbart and Fox News are not reporting it, yet all these fake sites are. This story is 100% FAKE. Fuck off you shills. How much did the Clintons pay you this week?

Why is an American company even allowed to do business in a Communist country? Communism is evil and is an enemy of America and all America stands for. You would never have seen an American business setting up shop in Communist Russia, so why is this being allowed? Why is Ivanka teaching her kids Mandarin? Why are the elites so enamored with Communist China??

Makes you wonder why they stole the $70 billion in the first place.

>Pic Related
I was in Shenzhen a few years ago when this deal was being setup. (2015)

More than likely this is part of a broader trade for no invasion by the CCP of NK after we're in.

>Why is an American company even allowed to do business in a Communist country?
America is a communist country.
>Communism is evil and is an enemy of America and all America stands for.
America provided near-unlimited financial and material support and sacrificed its sons to slaughter the White race in Europe so that communism could triumph. All of current America is centered around this event. Where do you retards come from?

Of the 1000 employees at the factory only around 650 were even manufacturing jobs in danger of being outsourced. Now they are outsourcing 600 of that 650. That's not a fucking rounding error, it's a con and you are on your knees begging for more.

>More than likely this is part of a broader trade for no invasion by the CCP of NK after we're in.
No. It's really as simple as the Chinese have money and Americans don't, really. The US doesn't really have much to offer, honestly. The labor is expensive and substandard and the pool of viable consumers continues to shrink. Not much real economic leverage and that's before you realize how invested the ruling class here is in China.

Woops better import more brown low skilled workers then huh

We should of voted for the left.

That includes me, I'm heavily invested in China.

This is really just the logical end play of Kissinger's liberalization policy.

Right. The only real way out of it is to simply kill people like you, confiscate your assets, and completely reorganize the educational system in this country. There's no energy to actually do that, though, so nothing will change. And when I advocate murdering you, don't take it personally or anything. It's just reality.

So that's it then, two corporations have absolute control over your world. Beautiful.

By the way, Sean Spicer has already been asked about this and just made excuses for why moving 600 jobs to Mexico doesn't technically violate the deal to not move jobs to Mexico. And he's right. He's not denying that it is happening, it is. He's not denying why it's happening, it's happening because they can and the "deal" does nothing to stop it.

The official White House story of events is exactly inline with the "fake news." It's just not good propaganda so it will never get play on Fox News or Breitbart.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREITBART AND FOX NEWS ARE NOT PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE ONLY TRUE NEWS SOURCES RIGHT NOW, ALONG WITH INFOWARS AND VNN. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD TRUST BECAUSE THEY DO THA TRUE REPORTING AND AREN'T FUCKING LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK HILLARY, FUCK OBAMA, FUCK BIDEN AND FUCK THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was said from the VERY BEGINNING that not ALL of the jobs could be saved! Trump managed to save MOST OF THE JOBS.

Fuck you shillblue.

You have it backwards. He didn't save 600 of the 650 jobs that were going to be outsourced. He LOST 600. That leaves like 50-100 left over out of 650. Please tell me you know enough math to tell that's not "MOST OF THE JOBS."

>INFOWARS
so how is billy mays 2.0 doing these days? last time i had seen a clip of his vids he was turning red

Not at all. I understand completely.

It was either be poor and working class, or become an internationalist. So I became an internationalist.

You are either trying your hardest to make me see that you're trolling by going 1000% over the line into completely unreasonably insane or you are a fairly typical trump supporter. I absolutely can't tell the difference.

HOW MUCH IS SOROS PAYING YOU, YOU FILTHY FUCKING NIGGER-LOVING JEW?????

>Jared Kushner (real pres)
Soros backed

Would rednecks still buy Ford if it isn't made here? Kind of ruins the whole Merica aesthetic.

Rednecks buy F150's.
Blacks buy Focus

You know when you tell a girl you love her, just to fuck her. That's what Trump did, and just like all stupid bitches, Trumptards fell for it.

FUCK YOU!!!!! HE PROMISED THE JOBS WOULD STAY AND THEY'RE GOING TO STAY. THE MSM IS LYING TO YOU, JUST LIKE ALWAYS!!!!!!! DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR FILTHY JEWISH LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter if they stay or go, Trump made his dream come true, not yours. He doesn't care about your dream.

What I think is going on here is you believe that if you just use more exclamation points and worse arguments that hinge on nothing but blind faith in Dear Leader and screaming about jews and conspiracies that surely you'll have to cross into satire at some point. This is because you don't spend a lot of time on right wing twitter or facebook.

There no line anymore. The current right wing is all the way against the wall of authoritarianism. You can't actually take it any further than reality already has.

YES HE DOES!!!!!!!! HE STANDS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, UNLIKE CROOKED HILLARY CLINTON, WHO STANDS WITH THE JEWISH COMMUNIST GLOBALIST BILLIONAIRE BANKERS OF WALL STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>if true
So Carrier is acting like a nigger?

Strangle mexico out of American bussiness? Thats a bad thing?

He never said he could save them all, also there will be a punishment. Anything you shills say we can counter

Keep dreaming, he doesn't care about your pleb needs.

>He never said he could save them all
Please read the article. They are going to outsource between 650-700 jobs. Now they are going to outsource 600. That's not a rounding error.

And there will be ZERO consequences. The White House has already been asked about this and Sean Spicer says laying of 600 people is perfectly within the bounds of the deal. This isn't going against the deal at all. This IS the deal. That is the official white house stance. No punishment.

If they are. Trump will probably slap a tariff on them

Nah senpai, Xi charmed him.

>Ni hao Dunluld Sir, Ok, No more support for Kim. Best trade, best cooperation.