CNN silent regarding Lynch but has 5 stories about Trump's tweets and other complete horse shit. Propaganda machine

CNN silent regarding Lynch but has 5 stories about Trump's tweets and other complete horse shit. Propaganda machine

CNN is Very Fake News

Bump

bumpty

I read the released emails. All of them. It was very boring. Nothing scandalous, even the "criminal" ones were out of context or contorted to fit the narrative of the reader.

Literally everyone uses a private server. Trumps using one right now. He also just admitted Russian did hack our elections, so that's kind of a bigger deal than some old bitch emailing an intern about how to use a printer.

It gets worse.

i agree, its literally nothing. now lets all get some sleep

why do u care about CNN so much?

stop bullying such a fine news organization

ceeenen feok noows

fucking infidels and your (((journalism)))

Tune in to CNN now!

Holy Shit mass arrests of DNC leaders!!

But seriously, we can't let Trump have the nuclear codes

Post this shit on some (((news))) leddit page

You're not allowed to post pro-Trump stuff outside of T_D.

>a leaf

Bumping.

I looked on r/news and nothing. Millions of normies won't know about this until Lynch gives testimony and nothing comes of it

you have to go to r/usanews or whatever it is. i was going to post on leddit as stated to do. but i honestly dont know how. i need a imgur account to upload the picture to for a link, but im too fucking lazy to make one.
upload it to imgur for me and ill post it to r/usanews

Bump

u dont need an account to upload pictures, at least you didnt..

It's cause you faggots are bitching about loretta lynch when almost every major member of the current white house has ties to russia.

Extremely successful international businessmen have ties to people from Russia? No fucking way bro

As in politically during the campaign