What would you have done in this situation?

What would you have done in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

cp24.com/news/group-of-thugs-responsible-for-10-armed-robberies-in-etobicoke-area-earl-1.3471065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have shot the woman.

Slapped the fuck out of that woman for hiding behind her child.

Did this skank really hide behind her kid?

Beat him with his own air rifle.

>hiding behind your child
Women everybody.
Shameless.

We notice the pattern, you guys.

As the dude with the gun?

I probably would have spat at her desu

thats pretty fucked up. im pretty sure she wont even get a halmark card on mothers day ever again

>hiding behind kid

Man when they say when it comes down to it people will always shoe their true colors

sodomize the woman with the gun and force her child to watch then unload it into her uterus.

get out of Toronto!
Immediately

yep

>cp24.com/news/group-of-thugs-responsible-for-10-armed-robberies-in-etobicoke-area-earl-1.3471065

Hide behind the little shit, I can always make more , he cant dupport his siblings.

The kid is barely a human yet anyway. He hasn't developed a personality like that woman. Plus, she looks like she may be an immigrant/refugee who has suffered many years of systematic racism/oppressions so its pretty hilarious that a bunch of white 4channers would have the gall to pretend their priviledged asses wouldn't hide behind a child

told the child to get out so i could shoot the mother for hiding behind him

i can't properly describe how appalled i am

why would anyone risk their life and years in prison for a few bucks? i don't get this. rob a fucking yacht club ffs.

One chicken parma italian herb bread please

Always the Canadians.

>These lever action losers need to be apprehended before they actually shoot somebody's eye out
>This BB gun "red rider" is known to break skin

Are you fucking serious Canada?

DESU any 4channer that is surprised by this is a virgin neet. It isnt the womans job to protect the child it is the mans. Why wasnt the father and prtector of the family present? Sort yourselves out.

Working you fucking welfare reliant leaf

Your mother must have been a real piece of shit user.

Def order the $5 spicy italian. Shit is fire.

Busy working 25/8 to feed and keep both bitches

I would have done the same of course. Everyone saying otherwise is not only retarded but also bluepill as fuck.

First of all that kid doesn't have a clue what's going on he thinks it's just a game and will die happy with no worries.

Second, it has been proven that our brains don't fully form until we're on our 20s so if you're pro-choice you can't have a reasonable argument why it's not ok to sacrifice something less than human in order to save a human.

Third, if the kid dies the parent can go on with her life but if the parent dies the kid will be a burden on the taxpayers which isn't fair.

Fourth, the mother can always just make another kid later or whatever and it will take less time for the kid to reach the same level of development as this one than for this kid to become an actual human being

Waiting for an argument that isn't just "muh feelz". Protip: there isn't one. If you're pro choice then don't even fucking bother.

>woman using child as a shield
i expect no less

I have kids. I would die for them 1000 times over. You have no clue.

>rifle

nani?

>Sort yourselves out.
ofc delusion cuck leafs like him.

I hope for your sake you are Asian

But it is a white child user, you should really try pooing in a loo sometime.

Wow, a picture of a nigger aiming a rifle at a kid, and he isn't the worst one in the picture.

If you don't have the protective instinct to protect your own child, you are either defective or an r-selection strategist that shits out garbage or in other words a soulless nigger. You shouldn't be breeding in the first place, so sure, sacrifice your kid, because that kid will just be as soulless as you. Just make sure to get killed as well so we don't have to deal with your nigger-chink ass.

>muh feelz
>muh feelz
>muh feelz
>muh feelz

I am not sorry for being a rational person and making the rational choice.

I dont carry so hide sadly, if I was the robber I would have carefully shot the woman on the kneee or something for being a bitch

Absorb the bullets with my 547lb body knowing the bullets would be stopped by my onion like and smelling layers of body fat. The gunman would empty his clips and be both disgusted and horrified as fatty juice drips from the holes rather than blood. I would be hailed a hero and then declared dead as I suffered a fatal heart attack when hearing the bullets.

Just another day as a poltard

This desu

cant tell if b8 because of pic

It sure looks like an air rifle, is it really though? Surely the leaves are not that pathetic.

nigger tier behavior

Good god. Those are some valid points.

it's a bb gun lol

That's probably the father hiding behind his kid because fathers can be women now in Canada.

father's the robber though

You could add another argument...

There's a lower probability of anyone being shot, because people are less likely to shoot a child.

Disregard if the gunman is a negro.

>Woman using her child as a shield and hiding behind him/her.

Yeah nothing about modern white women surprises me anymore. The thing that makes me laugh the most is these weak idiots want to fight on the front lines of wars now.

They wouldn't last an hour fighting Hajis.

Wish I was American

charmed I'm sure

saged
ther is real stuff going down, seek

>Kekistani r/eTarD posting edge
Nothing to see here

>Pump "rifle"
>indoors
>holding the rifle by the barrel
>dude looks skelly as fuck

Probably just fuck him up desu, the only dangerous part is the end and there's no way that fag is re-pumping and firing a rifle during close-quarter fighting.

Subhumans are a detriment to western society they must be all genocided. I am only trying to make a rational choice. Unless your feelings stop you from doing what is needed?

Disparage the female for cowering behind a child, then take the loot and leave.

I would've shook my head and walked away.

A fucking leaf again

The mother protects the child and the father protects both, it's that simple.

seeing something like that always makes me cringe in wonderment of whether i would do something so shameful in a similar situation

>that flag
>that post
yep checks out

feelz
feelz
feelz

Still waiting for a rational argument.

Yea I missed that one. Very good point.

Muh feelz? If self-deception floats your boat have at it, fat faggot.

The kid has more potential to be important to society than the woman does. She's already had a kid and is in some run down store, so we can easily tell she doesn't hold any important positions or influence/information. The kid however could become anything, so it's a far greater prospect you give up by having the kid die instead of the mother

While the feelz arguement isn't entirely invalid, any mother who doesn't have the instinct to protect her kids is a shitty mom regardless, so no matter how many extra kids she pops out I bet they would be dysfunctional anyway, which can be a far greater burden then 1 kid who had a traumatic experience

we also don't know if the father is alive, and he can easily raise the kid or get remarried, essentially nulling the problem of the kid being a burden on taxpayers if she dies. If anything you removed one larger burden from society, as a mother who experienced a kid dying is fucking mess to take care

Adopt her kid since she's a horrible parent.

I've been held up at gunpoint before and you'de be surprised how rational you can be in "life and death situations".

Adrenaline pumps, you get nervous, but as long as you aren't a complete and total failure of a person you can still operate rationally and mentally.

It takes a special kind of coward to hide behind a small child during a robbery.

>Disregard if the gunman is a negro

got u senpai

>Hide behind the little shit, I can always make more , he cant dupport his siblings.

No wonder Trudau wants to genocide white Canadians.

Thanks Trudeau!

It's not about feelz dumbass.

Your kids are the only thing that you will leave on this earth that is part of you.
The only thing that will most likely outlast everything of material you accomplish.
If that's just feelz for you..
Nah that's supreme dominance.
Being up to sacrifice for your kids to continue spreading your seed.

I'd see it through a window and then call the cops
I live in a small town and if i see a lone nigger go into a store i usually leave and wait til they leave before i keep shopping

FPBP, and nobody even noticed.

Just make another

hands up dont shoot, black lives matter

First off all, the kid MAY accomplish something in life. The woman can't. She's past her prime, the only thing she's good for now is raising and protenting her offspring.

Second,
>muh feelz
is not a completely void argument. Staying "rational" in such a situation is impossible. She isn't acting rational, she's putting her life above her childs as a response to fear. She fails at her most sacred duty-being a mother, due to fear. You can act edgy all you want(Kekistan flag adds up to your shitpost quite well), but in such a situation, two outcomes are possible - protect your child due to emotions of love and sense of duty, or sacrifice your child to save yourself because you're just that pathetic.

There is only ONE valid point to make in her favor - putting her child in front might make the shooter more hesitant, but if he's a nigger or something, it's not worth taking the chances.

It comes down to "muh feelz" because, unless you have your own child, you can't apparently understand what it means to protect someone with your life. And you obviously have never been at a gunpoint so you larp online how you'd be completely rational in such a situation.

tl;dr come back once you turn 18 you fucking teenage edgelord faggot

Doesn't fucking matter.

>armed robbery
>subway

How do we even know its a kid? Maybe it's xir's customary canadian dog-wife standing on its hind legs.

kek

wow she hides behind child...

tell him go ahead shoot me and catched the bullet in my hand and flick them back at him killing him

offer to suck his cock and proceed to order my chicken bacon ranch footlong

Shoot the stupid bitch hiding behind her child.

The part where you have to take care of them from 0 to 4 is a pain in the fucking ass.
I'd rather die than changing diapers.
Priorities.

>sacrifice your child to save yourself out of fear*
Important point that I somehow missed.
Both outcomes are extreme emotions at work.

Shoot dat gudboy who didduniffin

I would pull out my glock 33 and kill the nigger

where is the video

Cutting down the carbon emissions in the gunfight by half. Genius.

Shut the fuck up you retarded edgelord.

Pretty sure she's about to shove him to the ground under the table by his shoulder.

Does this vindicate the woman from being any less a piece of shit?
>hurr durr I'm only hiding behind timmy because its a bb gun it can't actually hurt him

literally wyatt man tier caricature

>What would you have done in this situation?
Which character am I playing ?

If her child dies the woman can replace it within a year.
If the woman dies the child doesn't replace her until maturity, if ever.
Protect women first, children second.

kek, I hate the woman more then the nigger.

Disarm him, knife him slowly and hear his screams of pains.

>The kid has more potential to be important to society than the woman does.

Just make another kid with unlimited potential. Clearly this one was kind of dumb if it let itself get killed.

>She's already had a kid and is in some run down store, so we can easily tell she doesn't hold any important positions or influence/information. The kid however could become anything, so it's a far greater prospect you give up by having the kid die instead of the mother

Well, she could be rich and influential but decided to have a normie day with her kid or something. Anyways, the "just have another" still applies, even if your hypothesis is true.

> I bet they would be dysfunctional anyway,

The chances that you find yourself in situations like these are very low, I think your assumption is based on a guess and it could go both ways.

>If anything you removed one larger burden from society, as a mother who experienced a kid dying is fucking mess to take care

Very interesting point. But if she rationalized her choice (not saying she necessarily did) would she have any reason for feeling bad? I guess the trauma is inevitable no matter how much you rationalize this. Wouldn't the kid also become a mess? Hard to say on this one but it's very interesting, thanks.

> Staying "rational" in such a situation is impossible.

I don't think so. I understand how it would seem that way, but assuming that one manages to keep rational and do the rational choice instead of basing it on /love/fear, then she would be doing the correct one.

>going to Subway
they deserve to die

Okay time to bust out the I N T E N S E A R G U M E N T S.
nigger