/cpd/ - CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - HOT STEAMY WEEKEND BLOODBATH EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/csZKFtayo04
neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities
fathersmanifesto.net/blackcosts.htm
bettergov.org/pension-database
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good Morning Roberts!
Keys Checked.
Prepared and comfy for the chimpout!

save the people of chicango, robert.

Hot-diggity-damn anons, it's time for the comfiest thread on this entire board.

How is everyone tonight? what's the weather like in Chicago, ya'll?

It's a pleasant 75 degrees with a light breeze and mild rainfall later. Great iced tea weather

Lets goooooo

Good evening Roberts.

Keys checked

4 Shots Fired!
20 people on corner.

Good morning Roberts. I am ready for the blood bath.

Keys checked

Weather channel says it's a very warm 77 degrees with no chance of rain and a nice, mild breeze up there right now, with a low tonight of around 63.

Prime weather for trouble-making tonight.

>5'5" manlet threatening a woman

good evening Robert. Will the man the myth the legend -the werenigger- make an appearance this evening?

is the moon full?

>Are you going to give me a code or am I supposed to come up with one?

Sassy dispatch is sassy.

Maybe he will.

We've at least already had about 3 reports of fireworks being set off in the middle of the street, so it's at least getting festive tonight lol

We have an open key.

actually it's a new moon tonight

Slow thread tonight.

I guess it's not real robert hours yet though

Its still early Roberts

>fighting on the corner

Lot's of that tonight.

I'm just waiting for the reports of fireworks being fired into car's open windows at red lights again, like last year heh

>30 gang members are trying to kill him

F

Real Robert hours start after Hannity

There you go. It just happened.

>we are in a backlog

Not even RRH yet.

Male Hispanic took his bike at knife point.

Bike stolen at knifepoint

lollolololo

It's the most patriotic type of drive-by

God bless America

3 literal porch monkeys with guns

How can the PD not provide vests for their officers? They work in a dystopian nigger war zone.

Adam needs backup "it's getting real wild" chimping heard in background

Chimp skull bashing when?

Keys checked.
Let the mayhem begin.

Because Illinois is literally broke. Not that it stops them from handing out gibsmedats to every illegal who shows up in Rahm's sanctuary city.

grandpappy used to call that a wooden shampoo

Lol like what?

He's at the pizzeria, feeling suicidal.

Plenty of money to waste on useless dead weight but none for the people that protect the citizens. Typical. The state of things nation wide is flat out depressing. Non whites ruin EVERYTHING. Chicago needs army units deployed to scrub the city clean.

There's gonna be a real chimpout when the gibmedats dry up.

Food, healthcare, education. Niggers get provided everything and produce nothing but more worthless niggers.

Yea these cops are allotted like a thousand dollars a year for equipment. Many of them buy uniforms and rely on the money for other things. Vests are not issued even though warzone. There is a donation link in the thread header to get them some vests.

I fucking love sassy. Crabby is more wife material tho

>the roof is on fire

The federal government provides two of those things, and the city and state provide education for everyone.

And arguably, the city and state don't even do that anymore because CPS is borrowing money to stay open because Rauner and Madigan haven't passed a budget.

The "warzone" thing is oversold and contributes to bottom-of-the-barrel police recruiting (disaffected vets whose only skills are holding guns flock to "warzone" cities). But anyway, I was asking what the city is handing out for free to blacks that they're not giving to other people.

>4 amberlampses responding

>Adam with injuries in an auto accident

>auto accident with injured police officers.

F

>2 vehicles shot up
check

The state is literally going bankrupt.
And railing on the cops and vets is fucking disgusting especially if you or your family needed them one day.
2 cops are now hurt, just came over the radio... These people preserve civil society for law abiding citizens, you need your head examined

Robert crashed while chasing a white infinity in zone 10, this wasn't heard on cw

bump
Too many shill threads tonight so I'd rather see this

Calm down. The cops are great, and recruiting problems go beyond culture, but it's true that the people who harp about anywhere being a "warzone" are least equipped to handle it.

Here's a thought experiment. Think of one of the "warzones" abroad that we've sent people to in the last several decades. How are they doing now?

And you still have not indicated in any way how handouts to minorities are a) being handed out in excess by the city, or b) bankrupting the state.

Handouts are bankrupting the state, but it's doctors making $500k while collecting $500k pensions that are the problem, not MALE BLACKS in the ghetto.

special wagon for the faggots this weekend

I've found that if you wait until around 1am, the shills usually go home for the night.

Between 1am and 5am is real /pol hours now :/

John-Stockton Irick. pedophile. In high speed cpd chase in Logan Square

>shooting professional grade fireworks in the alley
>smoke comin' from the elevators

>The "warzone" thing is oversold

Found the nigger.

>I DINDU NUFFIN, I WUZENT INNA ACCEDENT

Go back to Sup Forums

>standby fo' the shift change
RRH imminent

It's not even a top 10 city for murder rate.

Yeah, those doctors don't contribute shit to society.

Protip: when the 10,000 niggers a year get shot how much does it cost the taxpayers to patch them up, rehab, and then put them on disability for life?

The math is in, it takes about 5 taxpayers to pull the dead weight of one welfare bush nigger.

>(((Goldstein)))

lol poor dispatcher gotta keep track of this shit

>(((Jennifer Goldstine)))

Guys Guys! I found Robert!
youtu.be/csZKFtayo04

fuckin backlog

He dead. Niggers got 'im.

Its not even top 30

neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities

Source on the math?

And again, that's not the city, it's mostly the federal government.

I get that you guys have strong beliefs but you don't really know enough about how healthcare, fiscal policy, taxes etc. work to argue this stuff.

Probably because you don't have to deal with any of those things because you live in your parents' basements in the burbs.

It is Africa tier crime. If this is "not so bad" you are a nigger.

Evening Roberts

It's never too early to get prepared for next week.

Here's a 4th of July bingo card I put together last year.

More conjecture. This is getting boring. Do you actually know anything about the city? Or any city, for that matter?

inb4 you're actually a total alpha making $120k+ and have lived in every city ever so you know everything but mysteriously forget about things like the difference between local, state, and federal welfare and fiscal policy.

Chicago is definitely bad, but its not the absolute worst by any means. Baltimore is way worse but gets less press coverage. St Louis is fucking horrible, Miami-Dade county is bad, etc. Chicago has a reputation but its not nearly as bad as other areas in the country. See

Chicago Game just ended

Robert has to go direct traffic, so MALE BLACK is free to roam now

in your estimation, what is the biggest fiscal drain on the city of chicago? municipal worker pensions? highly paid professionals such as doctors like you mention? Maybe the people banting with you are failing to provide details, but what is the point you wish to prove? that the crime is overplayed and its the fiscal policies that are ruining the city? genuine quesiton here. my mind is open

>Source on the math?
fathersmanifesto.net/blackcosts.htm

First hit on google... You are a lazy nigger aren't you?

Thanks for the great bait though, you'll keep this thread bumped for us.

>Assault in progress
>Homeless guy on the corner

just checking in Roberts
should be a doozy

important: petition to remove "BUT" from the OP and just have it say WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT?

>caller heard somebody say to shoot the female

>Shoot the...female...

AYO! SHOOT THE BITCH!! DAS RIGHT!!!!!!!

Someone is gonna bring a gun to be first in line

Pensions. All day erry day. This goes for the state especially.

Here's a list of state pensioners:

bettergov.org/pension-database

Look at the top pensions. Some of those people are still working, and earning at least as much in salaries on top of their massive handouts. Some of them are even double-dipping, working for the same entities that are paying them pensions as we speak! I'm not complaining about highly-paid professionals, I'm complaining about people making good money for decades and then getting free money that the government doesn't have for the rest of their lives.

There's an argument that pensions are deferred wages, that these people earned them and that was one of the conditions of their employment. I understand that, and in normal circumstances, it's true. In this case, if the wages were really deferred, we would have made at the very least a token effort to be able to pay them in future. Instead, the can was kicked down the road because everyone in government knew the pensions were just a way to get short-term political gains. They were promised a long time ago to shore up the power of political bosses.

This is the key fiscal crisis facing Illinois and Chicago. Welfare to the poor is negligible, especially considering how hard the poor get taxed compared to other areas (10% sales, $0.07 plastic bag, incoming sugary drink tax that includes diet sodas but excludes Starbucks "coffees").

I understand all the stormer stuff and that this is just how Sup Forums is, but blaming literally everything on black people isn't an ideology, it's just being a senseless pawn.

Thanks for being open-minded.

>10% sales
10.25%

>stupid is what we do 10-4
>it keeps us employed

You're a dumb as doorknobs kinda guy if you look in these threads and can't see that it's a war zone. Just because a man goes to war as a youngling doesn't mean it's his only skill you retarded leftist syncophant...go be stupid somewhere else

>will do!
>That's what keeps us employed

Fuck, I wish I could make out what they said before that.

Are you saying that reading /cpd/ threads gives you a better grasp on the Chicago situation than having experience with the city and state, and being passably well-read on the problems it's facing?

I'm saying someone that has never been in a war zone, or put his life in the line as a cop should throw insults at those who have. I can pick up an economics book. Can you pick up a gun and do Roberts job?

>guys in car with guns

go walk around southside right now then faggot

Just a reminder that nobody cares about poltics in /cpd/

>in a disturbance with her drunk father

/cpd/ is neutral ground

Why would I want to do that? And more people can be police officers than economists, period. Also, being a farmer is more dangerous than being in a warzone or being a Chicago cop.

Still love the boys in blue though, because they care, and know that it's a city, not a warzone.

No. Have you ever lived in Chicago, by any chance?

Real robert hours when?

>people fighting on the train

>Female Blacks
>Harassing people at Elevator plateform

>dispute with customers
>they're beginning to fight