Oathkeepers

Just Jew my shit up goy

archive.is/dhqRr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14J1dCwXh5w
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where are all the violent white nationalists, anyway?

Langley

i dunno but wish theyd hurry up and arrive

Prison

Beware Boomers most are blue pill as fuck

Fed asset
bunch of retarded boomers that can't grasp the idea of a honeypot used to bunch rightwards

Oathkeepers are just the armed wing of globalist leftist.

Fuck them. Nothing but baby boomers, controlled opposition, and FBI. They can die

>oathcucks

Talk shit, get hit user. Our sacred oath is to our nation's Constitution. Not your race. Don't forget what fate awaits traitors.

Where ever they are, I sure as shit hope they won't have to come.

>tfw """based""" minorites vote red because they know the alternative is a thousand times worse

explain this

>oath to the Constitution
>not defending freedom of expression from groups you don't like
Um no sweetie, that's not how it works.

Remember brother -

Our honour is our loyalty

Oathcucks.

Tell them to join Antifa

Fuck off shareblue, just another attempt to discredit a right wing organization.

>rightwing
>antiwhite
pick one zionist stooge.

Cuckeepers more like

hell yeah

The Constitution that was written by people who wanted America to be whites-only and passed laws to that effect?

How many shekels did you sell out the Bundys for, you Boomer Supremacist twat?

lel is that precise wording for real? "Free, white persons" and "natural born citizens"? Founding Fathers confirmed for based

They are speaking the truth, 90% of you white nationalists and natsocs secretly want to exterminate every nonwhite

Only 90% of us? I'd estimate it more around 6,000,000%

ahhh yeah bruh

90% of WN and NATSOCs are uneducated as to what WN and NATSOC is. I will educate them tho. And together we will bury the opposition.
>pic related

Its not too late to educate yourself and join our noble cause.

So this is the power of the libertarian '''right'''

I used to associate myself with natsoc, I can't stand it anymore when you faggets are constantly preach rahowa and the day of the rope.

it's not about being a libertarian, it's about support judeo-christian values and the constitution.

It doesn't matter if America is 0% white, as long as we have judeo-christian values and the constitution, we will be the most powerful nation on Earth!

Racist retards actually think that biology (skin color) has anything to do with the success of nations. If that's true, then why is a mixed-race nation (America) the worlds foremost superpower?

Checkmate, stormniggers.

>90% of you white nationalists and natsocs secretly want to exterminate every nonwhite

Nah, id spare the buddhists, iranians and japs/koreans.

nigger thats Sup Forumsculture.
i dont want to see anyone hang except those few men who refuse to do good in the world -- who refuse to accept the truth once they know it:

the international bankers who are responsible for the world's problems and the zionists who support them.

plus, i dont believe your claim about being natsoc. why dont you tell us all which books youve studied?

I've seen as many lolbertarians and ancaps talking about muh rope day and free helicopter rides as I've seen actual fascists

Are you one of the legendary order of former DRUMPFE voters?

I'll see you too on the day of the rope

We should falseflag the oatkeepers as a hyper raycist group to scare off the cucks and useful idiots.

Make it simple like in Syria, "them" or us, unite or die.

That's a lie. They just need to move out, like they did from their homeland when they came here.

They sure as hell should be abolished from Europe. And you can't give me any damn reason they shouldn't be.

And no, whites just want some areas for ourselves in North America. A space for us.

Oathkeeps leadership are a bunch of kike fags. Though a lot of their guys on the ground are pretty redpilled on the JQ

Literally run by kikes and lead by puppet non-whites with an axe to grind with a small army of cuck boomers in tow. They exist only to prevent boomers from radicalizing before they die.

LOL. WHat exactly would blacks do if they outnumbered us in our own country. You only have to take a look at Haiti, Rhodesia, South Africa to find out. They slaughter us openly.

time to radicalize the boomers then

Extermination is a bit extreme. I want George Soros to be dragged in the street and bled dry kosher-style as he's throwing stacks of cash at his attackers to please spare him and think of the Holocaust like the leathery fuck he is. And the same with every cuck out there.
But that hook nose with the bagel shop down the road? Eh, just go to Israel, I don't want you dead outright. Unless you're a kid-diddler or a direct globalist, normies just need to get out. Ree.

I guess in a way these "minorities" depend on us so much that they would die off to pre industrialization population levels if we just kept to ourselves and left them to their own devices

It's like your useless friend in school that would fail everything if you didn't let him copy homework

lel nicely said leaf

oath cucks have illegal aliens in their ranks who assault people for free speech. they're literally the fucking armed wing of antifa. they protect antifa and blm.

youtube.com/watch?v=14J1dCwXh5w

watch this shit. he wants to fucking fight other whites, but when has he ever wanted to fight the subhuman savages who want to destroy the constitution with marxism or other shit?

dumb fucking faggot the niggers got our constitution and our christian religion in liberia after we sent them there after slavery and they're living in sewage without roads or plumbing.

it's whiteness that works not fucking shitskin subhumanism. whites can make anything work it's not even a question of ideology it's a question of if they're fucking high iq whites or not

lmfao. You're going to be executed by your own sons.

False.

>“They are obsessed with not being perceived as ‘racists,’ due to their boomer brain programming, which leads them to believe that a racist is the most evil of all things,” wrote Daily Stormer founder and editor Andrew Anglin. “In fact, I’m not even sure what their goal is exactly.”

For once I actually agree with that nazi larp blog. They really have no goal except to be aging antifa and are even more transparently run by Jews than actual antifa.

Oathkeepers will defend the constitution at all costs i.e. at the expense of harming and genociding all non-whites who are a threat to the constitution, those fucking bigot motherfuckers

22 trillion in debt shitskin

>Racist retards actually think that biology (skin color) has anything to do with the success of nations. If that's true, then why is a mixed-race nation (America) the worlds foremost superpower?

Because the banks say we are, once they abandon us we are just like every other failed latin american country.

See Demographic change then see political progression, we are doomed and it's because of spics. They will have ruined 3 continents now, beating niggers 3 times over.

We want you out of our territory and pushing Rahowa is a good way to get you out.

Shitskins won't leave unless they think they are literally seconds away from death.

Not sure it's worth the fight. Boomers are plugged in fully to mainstream news sources that bullshit them all day long. They'll die just as dumb as they've always been. The only thing that might shake them is if some serious anti-white happenings (ala Dallas Nigger-Rambo) started popping off with frequency.

you are the traitor to your race, nation, ancestry, family, and humanity. you deserve death for conspiring with enemies to destroy everything people died fighting to protect.

if the soldiers who died fighting in ww2 came back to life they would kill scum like you. they never fought hitler so america could turn into a brown slum like brazil and mexico.

Just Spam them asking why that spic tried choking out that kid over nothing

A hundred people telling them they might as well have been marching with antifa should be fine. Try and SHAME SHAME SHAME them until they admit they are acting like left wing babies.

If the rightward punching persists then fuck em

Fuck cuckeepers. libertarian scum

this

its all just bantz really, this whole "we're gonna wipe out the kikes and niggers rhetoric is just rhetoric, its a euphoric mindset that we know wont ever happen, and anyone who fails to see the bantz in it and sees it as serious talk needs to get their heads checked for failure to detect sarcasm.

unless you are black or a jew, then that would explain why they couldnt detect it

>we swore an oath to defend the constitution and people's rights
>unless you use your free speech to promote ideas we don't like then we'll violently suppress you

When has anyone of the modern movement ever seriously advocated for the 'harming of innocents'?

Oathecucks

the men who worse that uniform hated niggers and never even though of them as being human

wore*

Even worse the Oath Cucks are threatening US cops, claiming to force cops to 'protect the oath' when dealing with violent hordes of foreign funded and organized communists trying to kill them. That's essentially textbook treason which is conspiring with foreign enemies against the lawful people of the United States.

What's the final solution to the Baby Boomer Question?

time

Obvious bait

Go to hell, i spit on that paper, my ancestors are who my alligence lies.

topkeeek

OathKeepers was started by a Jew. Go figure.

It'll happen naturally as they realize they'll be homeless during retirement

looking good folks

>America
>White Nationalists harming innocents
which is, of course, why they have a history of segregation. if you think America has white supremacists and not separatists you're ignorant. Pretty amusing Sup Forums has "White Supremacist" and "Black Nationalist"

Cryptos will find their way to the top of the opposition to lead it.
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

good post

The founders were liberty loving white nationalists.

my dude

Jewkeepers of the kike watch

Spoopy