Sup Forums why aren't you proud of your neanderthal heritage? It's what makes you superior to niggers

Sup Forums why aren't you proud of your neanderthal heritage? It's what makes you superior to niggers.

I thought we were invented by yakub and then proceeded to steal all the black kings inventions

No one is inheriantly superior .

Oh that average 3% of neanderthal dna definitely makes one superior

Cro-Magnons > Neanderthals

friendly reminder that if you don't have an occipital bun, you might as well kill yourself

why is taleb so fantastic?

tell that to a person with down syndrome and then have him go up against a person with an IQ of 160 in a math, reading, and science test.

I am to you faggot.

Whites are a superior hybrid species. Niggers are just niggers.

Oy vey user don't you know we are all equal and the same while simultaneously all being special and unique?

Off-topic, but do you think somebody will eventually clone a neanderthal in our lifetime? Despite the moral implications, it would be so fascinating to see a different sub-species of human brought back to life. We could learn so much about our history. The technology exists to do it, it's just a matter of somebody actually going out there and making it happen.

Why do good looking black people always have Caucasian bone structure ?

You mean like this?

>why aren't you proud of your neanderthal heritage?

Who says I'm not proud?

Shitskins literally never make good memes they are almost as bad as the commie faggots.

try again

by 23and me i'm 3,6% neanderthal
and 99,z % europe,

Asians have more neanderthal than whites.

That is not attractive at all wtf?

that's an abbo and what do you mean?

You are like a wee baby

am i the only one who thinks that nog looks a lot like bobby shmurda?