Im dating a trans girl and shes asleep so i cant discuss it with her...

Im dating a trans girl and shes asleep so i cant discuss it with her, but isnt calling yourself trans without having dysphoria an insult to people who truly do suffer from it? and why is trans just becoming a synonym for crossdressing?

No no, that honestly is part of the issue. Just because one trans person isn't like another trans person, doesn't mean that either one of them are 'not really trans' or some bullshit in their magical fairy land of definitions. I find it ironic that people always are all "what you identify is what you are" but then amend it with "oh but, you still have to fit within these criteria to be recognized by other trans people"

how you live your life aught not be an insult to anyone no matter how the fuck you wanna jack up your body.

Do you suck his dick

who gives a fuck why are you posting this here

Yes. Fuck transtrenders.
They should all be hung.
Literally fucking faggots pretending to have a neurological brain condition for virtue signaling points.
Everyone is pc about it and I'm supposed to just accept these godless faggots stealing my fucking movement to support their fucking crossdressing/diaper/adultbaby/sissfication fetishes.

Fuck nonbinary people.
All of them.
What horrible fucking people.
How fucking low do you have to be to fake a birth defect for attention?

And since I don't cater to their faggotry everyone kicks me an actual real transsexual out of support groups and I am completely alienated and alone, while diaper wearing bearded faggots pane around like 6 year olds having tea parties and push or movement back another 50 fucking years just like those assless chap faggots at prude events except ITS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY EVERYWHERE I GO I'M BEING MISREPRESENTED BY FAGGOTS

NO
FUCK YOU
You're a faggot.
Accept you're just a crossdressing transvestite Craig's list sperm garage and fucking deal with it.
You don't have dysphoria.
You're making everything fucking up.
Fuck you.
Dysphoria is fucking Hell on earth.
Kill yourself you fucking poser faggot.
Get aids and die.

Lol "I'm dating a trans girl" What a fag

If you don't have dysphoria then you arnt trans. "Tru-scum" are the only logically consistent ones. People can be fucked up in the head and have other needs, but they arnt trans. Genderqueer? Sure. Altgender? Sure. Fucking stargender? Fuck you but sure. But non of them are trans.

yo I don't actually care what you think. but you sound upset about my life choices despite my choices having literally no impact on you directly.

now, if you had made an argument about how i am laying waste to my kinsmen or maybe i am supporting big pharma which is just destroying the world. or even that my choice to do these things to myself unfortunately empower others to think in similar manners.

but no, you didn't say any of that. I dont' condone being trans, and honestly I don't consider myself a "girl" in that typical sense at all. I'm a bio male, with some added drugs, and women's clothing. I'm not in lala land about what or who I am. I view changing my secondary sex characteristics about the same as getting a really big tattoo, which also isn't red pilled so. idgaf.

>dysphoria
Do you mean dysmorphia?

You have an extremely valid point on all accounts actually user. Basically the entire trans movement is a joke, a stain on human existence, and a literal waste of many resources that could have much better purposes.

Also, I too hate trans support groups because they are all fucking idiots, who don't question themselves about anything nor do they question society. It's really bad.

because they truly are not changing when they get hormone therapy or whatever kind of transition they get. you see, when you are born, you are born with 2 sex-linked genes. these two combined equal what your gender is. they can either be xy or xx, xy being male and xx being female. there is no way to reverse being born with either gene, so there is no way to transition from one gender to the other. so, when a man goes through the transition to become a transexual, they're not switching genders, and they're just cross-dressing at that point because they're acting like they're female, when they're really not.

Transgender is mental illness. Someone who has sex with a Transgender is also mentally ill.

95% of Pol would agree with this.

No, dysphoria.
dismorphia would be physically seeing your body as female.
disphoria is wanting a female body I guess?

You are simply a faggot. Deal with it.

All these other words are Bullshit.

>no effect
LETS JUST IGNORE ALL OF THE FUCKING HATRED I GET BECAUSE YOU DANCE AROUND LIKE A PRANCING RAINBOW LALA MAN

Nah that doesn't effect me at all.
And I guess niggers have no effect on black people.

Fuck you trigger

A transgirl is objectively a man, but subjectively a girl
this is how transgenderism works

dysmorphia is when you hate your body say like: "I have a zit and its the end of the world. Chop off my arm, Im supposed to not have a left arm."

Dysphoria is like: "This isnt my body. I fucking hate this body. Get me out of it. I want out. I want out. I WANT OUT. Fix me before I blow my fucking brains out. I WANT MY REAL BODY"

Hey man I hate to break it to you but you're gay

>shes asleep
Put a pillow over her face NOW

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Also make b8 less obvious

Lol. Ur gay

The most based comments I have heard in any conversation about trannies. That is some Blaire White tier shit.

The thing about trans, is that it's an umbrella term.
You can be trans and not be transgender.
Some people claim to be "bigender" or "agender" or something else entirely.

Gender, for the most part, is completely chemical, whether we like to believe that or not. Sexuality is chemical too. The hard science tells us that it isn't because a woman has a vagina or that a male has a penis; those things are trivial; sexual attraction is based on social cues and olfactory cues (smell). A gay male (even before puberty) would smell the hormones of another male and say "Oh I'm like this guy.. And I'm attracted to him"; conversely, a transgender lesbian (biologically male, but identifies as a woman who is attracted to women) will smell another biological male, and think "I'm not like this person, and I'm not attracted to this person". The sense of awareness of ones gender comes from our chemical associations toward the traditional male and female roles. Transgender people have a backwards association. And in many transgendered people, their sexual orientation may even change during hormone replacement therapy, due to the effects of the hormones on receptors in the brain.

Dysphoria is a social issue, not a physiological issue. Transgendered people like Baily Jay, for example, aren't dysphoric about their genitals, because they have no issue identifying as a female.

Dysphoria affects everyone to some degree, trans or not, because there's a social expectation of what we should look like.

If you don't have gender dysphoria, but claim to be trans, it's either because you have low standards (in which case you wouldn't even bother identifying as trans) or you're a liar.

It's basically crossdressing.
All people that come out as transgender and have real dysphoria, at least the people that I know, tell me that their whole life has been dysphoric, even if they didn't know they were transgender.

It's sleeping? Good, electroshock it's love of cock

>dating a man in a dress
>kekistan custom flag

checks out tbqh

>she