Who is the Jewiest Jewish Jew in human history?

Who is the Jewiest Jewish Jew in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU
youtu.be/gR0YUGZwquM
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Emmanuel Celler fucked the US up real good.

Adolf Hitler

Edward Bernays

good thread really enjoyed the political discussions you brought forth can't wait for your next post

fucking all of them

>Who is the Jewiest Jewish Jew in human history?
jesus

OP

Karl Marx

Marx
Rothbard
Ayn Rand
Trotsky
Founders of the Frankfurt School
Friedman
George Soros

Honorary Jews:

FDR
Reagan
Mao
Churchill
Trump
Obama
Clinton/s

I can't give you a single answer, they're all cancer.

>Trump
okay maybe, but not candidate Trump.

And him praying at that wall does not mean shit you imbecile

Richard Nikolaus Graf Coudenhove-Kalergi

Bibi

First of all his family is literally intermarried into the International Jewish elite.

Second: not everyone on my list is equally bad all of the time.

Third: No I don't blame you or anyone for voting for him over Clinton. But prior to the election I predicted two things based upon my feelings on the matter:

That it was the most irrelevant election in a hundred years

and

That it was asinine to believe that a billionaire that was intermarried to Jews and had made his fortunes through international markets would have anyone but his own interests at heart.

Neither of these opinions were founded in anything but my instinctual reactions, and I was right.

But between Clinton and ClintonLite(Trump), yeah, I understand why people voted for him.

this guy "lucky larry"

This one.

It wouldn't be surprising but is he an actual Jew?

yeah

I think this will answer your question...

Hilarious.

that trumpet hater guy

Well I mean, if someone insulted your religious beliefs, wouldn't you kick him the fuck outta your business?

I think you are way off the mark

>all his family is literally intermarried into the International Jewish elite.
So what? I would tell my kids to go nuts with Jewish corruption, they probably get a lot of money to push shit on their Father

Either way family does not mean shit to the president.

>would have anyone but his own interests at heart.
He is already rich but you know what he is an egotist, he cares about his image obviously. Why would he trash his own name FOREVER.
Clearly Trump wants to go down in history as a big dog.

Mayer Amchel Rothschild
Sabbatei Zebbi
Sumner Redstone (Rothstein)
Franz Boas
Sigmund Freud
King Bulan of the Khazars

allah

Mayer Amschel Rothschild, was a German Jewish banker and the founder of the Rothschild banking dynasty.

youtu.be/gR0YUGZwquM
youtu.be/gR0YUGZwquM
youtu.be/gR0YUGZwquM

listen to his latest appearance in Rogans podcast
he's the perfect jew for Sup Forums

Rothschild, of course. This man and his family alone forged the whole 20th century.

I mean the original one.

>So what?

It means one of two things: He knows about the Jewish menace and doesn't care, proving he doesn't care about ethics or right or wrong, only himself OR he doesn't know about the Jewish menace and is thus just another puppet for them to control, making him no better than everyone else.
>Clearly Trump wants to go down in history as a big dog.

That's the thing about Egotists who are also massive narcissists. They care about what they look like to themselves. They don't care if they're infamous as long as they're famous, while looking big in their own eyes.

This world ending devil kike right here

hes not orthodox so doesn't win by that metric but he did visit technion in Israel

Take your pick:
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

>It means one of two things: He knows about the Jewish menace
of course he knows.

>That's the thing about Egotists
but its a good thing, he doesnt need big banks to pull him up to the elite class. So he does not have to sell himself out.

Judas.
Sold Jesus out for like a small handful of coins. Imagine turning in your friend for like 5 bux.

jdif turns out for trump!

>1496633956273.jpg
The damage control. That picture was debunked the moment it was created. You're literally an autistic shill in denial if you try and use that as an excuse. Go back to plebbit. We all know Trump, and his father, were always Israel and Jew lovers.

This.

okay so you guys think Trump is a shill i get it.

i was expecting arguments but it's cool.

I would say that
the only way to beat the Jew is at their own game. If anybody ever takes down the Jew it would be from the inside.
Remember: Never name the Jew!

lmao I had no idea
it's extra funny because I've never seen him so mad ever

>Imagine turning in your friend for like 5 bux.
The "pieces of silver" were probably tetradrachmae. One drachma was a good day's wage, so each represented four days of work. Thirty pieces would be around what a carpenter would make in four months.

he's not even a jew
David Rockefeller. The richest man in modern history. The fucker did everything to destroy all the competitors

Donald J Trump.

george soros

This

anne frank

Hitler.

>I would say that the only way to beat the Jew is at their own game. If anybody ever takes down the Jew it would be from the inside. Remember: Never name the Jew!
What are you, 12? Let me try and address it for you, seeing as it's your first week on here. That's a completely outdated image which doesn't take into consideration all of Trump's cabinet picks and policies thereafter, which completely rule out the 3 steps in the image. "Greater" Israel is happening (Jerusalem, West bank, settlements - Trump being one of the 1st POTUS to let it happen and not complain about it), Iran (Israel's number 1 enemy) will be prevented from getting nukes (not only because Trump and his cabinet are against it, but every Sunni country is too and it would completely isolate them from the world, they can't afford that) and Syria will most likely get divided by the end of the war. In case you haven't noticed Trump has already gotten IN to Syria and has confronted Assad, Russia and Iran - bombing their men, shooting down their drones and downing their jets. He's already tried preventing them from gaining ground and retaking back their OWN land. This is not to mention Trump and his cabinet's actions at the UN. So half your picture is already debunked. Do you want me to continue? I can address the very Jewish and conservative Roy Cohn, or the extremely pro Israel Bannon (who has always supported Jews and Israel greatly and who has been wrongly accused of anti-semitim with no proof) or how about Trump's father who's always had close ties to the Jewish community (donations, helping build Jewish infrastructure)? Or why don't you rather just go back to plebbit, where you'll be more comfortable with your ignorance?

>ywn have your butter breaded by the jew

Kek

Maybe Jake Rothschild.

>here's 8 grand, sorry bro.

Rothbard is literally the least worst jew on that list

clearly him

This, probably.

I am

Here's the deal, F*** YOU, GET THE **** OUTTA HERE, GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!

Bullshit. If you are I want to hear goy jokes. And they better be funny. Aloha alli akbar.

Lucky Larry, he tried to cash in the World Trade Center insurance twice