How does Sup Forums feel about this whole situation?

How does Sup Forums feel about this whole situation?

Sauce: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4629246/Shocking-moment-motorcyclist-rides-protest-group.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMrAhTay2pA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4633180/The-nut-plowed-crowd-protesters.html
ijr.com/2017/01/788231-aclu-supports-right-of-protesters-to-block-traffic-but-might-have-missed-what-its-said-about-it-before/
usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-13/common-sense-legislation-would-shield-drivers-who-run-over-protesters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4629246/Shocking-moment-motorcyclist-rides-protest-group.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he would of been shot if he was black.

>would of
found the nigger

good. white males should have no rights whatsoever

I'm also a (grammar) Nazi

>dude wants to get through
>slows down to let people get out of the way
>slowly drives by
BUT HE TRIED TO RUN US OVER

Exactly! There are guys who run over protesters who decide to do shit in the streets. This dude is just trying to get by

So a guy rides his motorbike carefully down the street, keeping well away from idiots lying on the road. And he gets arrested????

Tarmac is for vehicles to use, not for humans with soft tissue and breakable bones to lie on.

>people complain about losing healthcare
>deliberately do something that could injure them

the handler of the libshits probably bribed the chief of police

I would unironically support him individually running each protestor over until they are dead and then doing the same for their entire families provided that their families cannot prove they were Trump supporters.

It's OK to use "libshits" but it doesn't have the gravitas of "libtard with an agenda". Please use "libtard with an agenda" instead of "libshit". It really lessens our efforts to use "libshits".

That would just give these libcucks more fuel for their retarded arguments. This kinda stuff is what makes some realize being a libtard is retarded and redpill them

-a guy who was a libcuck two years ago

People do not have the right to public assembly in the middle of the fucking road. Its clearly meant to be threatening when they do this and it clearly invites violence/confrontation.

California is out of line.
They need martial law. The police departments need to be cleaned out and the politicians need to be arrested.

With what? Half punched starbucks rewards cards?

>Be American
>Obey the law
>Go to jail

"You" "are" "a"
""""""""""""libshit""""""""""""""

Honestly it was probably staged. Every time there is a protest in the streets all the livestreams fill up with people telling for them to be run over. This is suppose to be a lesson to anyone sick of niggers blocking traffic.

Look at that guy's smile.
>we're in the money, we're in the money

>It really lessens our efforts to use "libshits".
Libfucking niggers want the following:
>free education for everyone
>especially free education for nogs
>free healtheducation for non-citizens
>free healthcare for everyone
>especially free healthcare for nogs
>free healthcare for non-citizens
>open borders
>gun control aka get raped by an illegal (oh wait that should be legal anyways) alien because the coppers will save you in time to stop the AIDS from getting all the way in
>also fuck cops brack lives matter
No. Fuck liberals, libfags, libtards, libshits and every other lib too, even the fucking library because we have something called the Internet now.

>poke the bear
>act shocked when it attacks

He should have crushed them under his hog.

Fuck them, they lie in the road, they deserve to get squashed like bugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMrAhTay2pA

t. Saul Lipschitz

Such a satisfying sound when the car hits the bitch

>even the fucking library
You're all right, burger

No way this wasn't a publicity stunt. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4633180/The-nut-plowed-crowd-protesters.html

I use lib lobs, like nig nogs
>those idiot lib lobs laid down in the middle of the fucking road God damn lib lob subhumans

>san francisco commiefornians

Why am I not surprised? Also it's commonly applied by the judiciary that blocking traffic is not freedom of speech, but rather violent protest since the impediment of traffic could prevent a person from reaching a hospital or emergency vehicles from providing services.

The commies at the ACLU admit this is illegal but of course they encourage their subhuman minions to do it.

ijr.com/2017/01/788231-aclu-supports-right-of-protesters-to-block-traffic-but-might-have-missed-what-its-said-about-it-before/

Thankfully, many states are now working on legislation that would clearly codify this into local law.

usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-13/common-sense-legislation-would-shield-drivers-who-run-over-protesters

The leftist shit heads in San Gaycisco arrested the guy to appease the Bernie supporting human trash that they fear, but any DA stupid enough to charge him and risk their record with an idiotic loss would just watch the guy appeal to a circuit court.

Also, I would have my attorney argue that some leftist cunt faggot was chasing me and grabbing onto the back of my motorcycle and I had to flee for my safety. You can clearly see one of the idiot Bernvictims chasing and trying to anchor down the rear fender in the video.

Disgust. Complete and utter disgust.

yeah, I get "libshit" and "shitlord" mixed up. "Libtard" is better.

>Sauce: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4629246/Shocking-moment-motorcyclist-rides-protest-group.html
hahaha that guy is sweet. Die in protests are for fags. He didnt even hit anyone, I thought he like ran through 10 people. Weak.