He is our savior

This is a Christian board. Repent your sins. Accept The Lord Jesus Christ. State your first name if you want and I will pray for you.

God Bless you.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He is our savior.
>This is a Christian board.
>Repent your sins.
>Accept The Lord Jesus Christ.
fuck off you dirty christkike

Sup Forums rule 1 Sup Forums.org/rules#pol
>Debate and discussion related to politics and current events is welcome.
there is nothing in the Sup Forums description about 'Sup Forums being a christian board'
you are very clearly forcing the christian meme

Bump for support
Jew puppets will attack this thread

>Jew puppets will attack this thread
jesus attacks himself?
does he have a history of contradicting his own religion?

Bump

bump

>jesus attacks himself?
>does he have a history of contradicting his own religion?
Your hatred for the Lord and Savior of the world, is shared exclusively by one group: the jews.
Be warned that you're merely a useful dog to them, the day that you stop barking they'll get another one.

1 John 1
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2
1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

>the day that you stop barking they'll get another one.
get another what? pet dog?
are you insane?
jesus is not -
>the Lord and Savior of the world
HE'S A FILTHY KIKE

He's your Lord and Savior, you'll realize that sooner or later because sooner or later your Jew masters will dump you on street

>He's your Lord and Savior
i guarantee you he is not
>you'll realize that sooner or later
no, i will not, ever
>because sooner or later your Jew masters will dump you on street
you're accusing me of being controlled by jews, are you?
how pathetically stupid can you be? it isn't possible to be any more stupid than you are being right now

I find pleasure in being wrathful. I seek out sinners to sin in this manner.

Bless you brother.

christianity is just stoicism infected with semitic ideas

bye bye

are you in hell yet?

also i masturbated but didnt cum.

>he thinks he has free will
10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]
16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

I WANT THE KING OF THE JEWS DEEP WITHIN MY ANUS.

Zev,please help me repent my sins of shilling good goyim on Sup Forums

I agree with, and I have repented of my sins.

However, I do not wish to state my real name on the internet.

the only one forcing memes is you
this post screams cognitive dissonance

>B-BUT JESUS WAS A JEW
so? When jesus died on the cross the law of the old testament became null and void and bred christianity, if it wasn't for him, europe and the rest of the west would be completely run by jews.
quit being a fucking idiot

PEOPLE OF Sup Forums
THIS IS YOUR SAVIOR
HE DIED FOR YOUR FREEDOM
HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS
WON'T YOU JOIN HIM?

cast in the lake of fire

>I can reply with a retarded photoshopped image because I don't have an argument