Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DtKQH
youtube.com/watch?v=g18iTwVIZOY
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
archive.fo/yG1Vx
archive.is/oa23h
archive.is/lm7GC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepenski_Vir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WERE TRICKED!

All the WE WUZ KANGZ shit is gonna burnnnnnn

>WERE

Mongoloids?

but all humans came from africa, sweetie. Learn to make connections ;)

Archived btw

archive.fo/DtKQH

Blacks don't read (most can't), so they'll keep chanting "we wuz kangz" for eternity

about that...

>sweetie

kill your fucking self, faggot!

KINGS!

WUZNT

Yeah...

user, make sure to do some research when you have time. The last couple of months were really impactful on that matter.

/pol writes a book

Make sure you contribute to writing a page in the book of titled
"A Biological History of White Privledge"
-From Cancers to Cavities
How White Colonialism diseased the world through diet

They mapped some of later dynasties and they were mostly knwo or suspected to be foreigners already.

In this excerpt the author explains how Black Egyptian African Pyramid dwellers were starting to be born with no Anus because their diets were 100% efficient and the need to poop was not necessary anymore

>but all humans came from africa
The Greeks said that the Aethiopians didn't have dark skin until "Phaeton" scorched North Africa into a desert and dried up all the marshes and seas and turned the Aerhiopians or Libyans (sometimes "Indians") black.

In reality, Phaeton aka Typhonwas some sort of catastrophic celestial event that caused massive Earth changes and uplifted land that was under sea and turned Mediterranean areas that were land into sea. In the process the darker Dravidians migrated from the Indus River Valley and the Sub Saharan black nigger Africans were now connected to North Africa, formerly a mostly disconnected island continent that was probably Plato's Atlantis... at least the Upper left hand part of it... into a massive desert (which niggers still had trouble crossing). The amber associated with Phaeton being Libyan Desert Glass and it don't matter where it "landed" whether Sicily or the Serbonian Bog or the Dead Sea/Jordan (aka Yordan or Eridanus) River.

It was probably Venus. Or the iron core of Mars being sucked out along with its water (planet Mercury now). The Aten perhaps. Who knows. Either way, the jews know the true story or a version of it and like to hold on to it. But we were North Africans, yes. But North Africa was basically Europe before this disaster.

Oh good, something that was obvious from ancient artwork and too consistent to be a ruse has been backed up by genome sequencing. It won't stop the circular logic of WE WUZ, but it's interesting anyway.

>clickbait stories are ok if they agree with me

>White society had eaten rocks to survive.
Forget history, Afrocentrists don't even know what is going on now

Holy shit that's fucking real
I forgot that Niggers actually are eating rocks

Cleopatra was born in Macedonia.

No joke. She was pure skin.

ALL THESE DESPERATE ATTEMPTS
OF RACIST FUCK ASS WHITE BOYS
TRYING TO STEAL EVEN MORE
HISTORY THEY DEMAND IS THEIRS
LIKE SOME PISSY ASS LITTLE
BRITISH SPOILED BITCH

WE ALL KNOW U
FUCKS ARE LYING

SUCH PATHETIC DICKSHRINKAGE
FROM WHITE "SUPREMACY"

DESPERATIONAL DECEPTIVES AT WORK

Good
you can put that in your pages of the book that /pol is writing
as part of the conclusions

we wuz kangs... until they proved we weren't

This cuck says otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=g18iTwVIZOY

WE KNOW ALREADY, WHY DO YOU REPOST IT EVERY 4 HOURS?

Just one more crossed off the list of afrocentrist delusion.
>Colchis - Caucasian
>Phoenician - European
>Carthaginians - European
>Minoans - European
>Egyptians - Caucasian
>Aboriginal Australians - Melanesians

Hold up one second. Are you saying? We were the Kings?

lol

shut it slave

We Caucasoids have been chased from all our Civilizations. Time and time again. No matter where we build the subhumans follow us. I don't think they intend on destroying what our people build, but it just seems like it is out of their hands. They cannot prevent it just like we seem too be unable to prevent ourselves from feeling bad for them and inviting them in in the first place.

>daily caller
I would rather read.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

archive.fo/yG1Vx

They're not even looking at the upper Nile or the early period.

Everyone know the about the authentic black Pharaohs
knows they are from Nubia.

Pharaohs!

About that...

>Implying niggers can read
>Implying even if they could they'd believe it

Imagine all the black people with tattoos of ancient Egyptians kek! They will double down as usual and keep believing their created myths.

I live in Atlanta, GA and I saw a majority black public school that had hieroglyphs painted on the walls.

Is it that hard for white people to summon the courage to correct them?

Sauce on pic.

>Phoenician - European
>Carthaginians - European
WE

archive.is/oa23h
archive.is/lm7GC

Are you implying that we were monarchs and so forth?

I can't wait

But Egypt is in Africa
How is it possible they weren't from Africa

quintessentially european.

>Ariche was found to have belonged to a rare European haplogroup that likely links his maternal ancestry to locations somewhere on the North Mediterranean coast, most probably on the Iberian Peninsula.
>maternal ancestry
this is likely just some poor guy whose iberian mum got phoenician'd.

they ancient egyptians were white aryans

lol, whites where fucking wolves and does in northern europe and living in tents at that time

I cant wait for the day your loud foul filthy mouths are silenced at last.

Fuck off the_donald and go worship BASED black men. Ancient egyptians had the DNA of southern Europeans and people to their east.

Yeah evidence against that was around ages ago and it didn't really disappear since then. They're just denying it, that's how this shit works. Things ain't gonna change muh nigga.

White scientistisists be tryin ta steel da brotherz history an sheeit...

(You) really should leaf this board at your earliest convenience.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepenski_Vir

I never understood why African Americans thought their descendants were Egyptian. If most US blacks were from east Africa like Obama I could understand it but most are from sub-Saharan west Africa. The chances of their ancestors having any contact at all with Egyptians is remote much less actually being their descendants to any significant degree.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

>actual DNA evidence is clickbait now
>no link even given, so not even after clicks

You mean antecedents

Got it round the right way at least once. I noticed that before posting but couldn't be bothered re-wording.

How far back?

I want to see something from 3000 BC so I can really BTFO the KANGZ

Dio?!

Give a better source, retard:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm

Ancient Egyptians weren't Subsaharan Africans, but they also weren't NW European:

"Close genetic relationship between ancient Egyptians and ancient populations in the Near East"

Clearly looks Black African

You have been brought up on lies

Cleopatra was Greek

why would they? there is also white people with egyptian tattoos

where wuz they froms then nigga/????

Egyptians are from Africa. Egypt is in Africa.

wew lad

the greeks also said Zeus would come to you as a goat

Look Here

Central Asians.

Northern Europeans are the product of Central Asians mixing with an ancient clade of Europeans. That's where the large amount of the I haplogroup y-dna comes from among Scandinavians.

The proto-White Man was a Central Asian with brown, red, auburn hair, brown eyes, and fair skin.

White kangz

You don't have to be black to be African.

I saw some of these fuckers in a thrift store that was supposed to send profits to haiti. They wouldn't let me buy the dirt cookies to proudly display on my shelf next to my mammy dolls.