Russians.. Take Note.. you better leave Trudeau alone

The upcoming elections of Wynne and Trudeau (either in a few years, or sooner if a snap election is called over the budget) will be very close, because Ontario isn't very smart.

So you listen here, you Red Menace.. you leave Trudeau and Wynne alone. Don't you dare do anything to affect our elections, you commie scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/the-heartbreaking-sex-ed-premier-wynne-gave-her-own-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would Russians help Trudeau and Wynne? They helped Trump because they know he will collapse America

First of all, Wynne and Trudeau are collapsing Canada

Second of all, I meant it the other way, I figure they'd help the Evil Conservatives.

Either way, the Russians better back off and not hurt Trudeau or Wynnes chances!

Why would they even try to stop Trudeau? He's destroying is well enough on his own. Russia can sit back, relax and watch Canada burn with Wynne and Trudeau as the gasoline and fuse.

No matter what Trudeau will probably win.

Canada is just a weird country.

wrong

everybody here makes me hate leafs
fucking leafs
every fucking time

>all those oilpatch workers finally winning thanks to Trudeau

>red menace
>tfw canada is more communist than russia.

Jesus thank god I wasnt drinking when I saw this shit.

What I find absolutely damning about Wynne is her completely miserable personal life. Her family is destroyed.

Are Ontarians so naive that they can't abstract from that her moral character?

Why in the world would you give this subhuman political power?

Are you seeking suicide?

Ontarians are complete idiots with the memory of a goldfish which is why she is going to win again with more promises of gibs which never materialize.

Despite doing nothing but take selfies and be front page news with his photo ops he still has a ridiculous approval rating. God help us

She has the lowest approval rating in history. People from Ontario aren't that dumb

communist scum? canada IS communist-ic LOL

BACK OFF RUSSIANS

lifesitenews.com/news/the-heartbreaking-sex-ed-premier-wynne-gave-her-own-children

NUKE US!

I'm not getting my hopes up, everyone hates her except for Toronto cucks which will be the same people responsible for her re-election.

Wynne is brilliant

>take 25 billion dollar loan that will cost 90 billion dollars over time
>use it to give one year of hydro relief despite that this will make the prices rise in the future
>the opposition is now arguing publicly about not giving you relief on your hydro
>she just wants to give you hydro relief goy, it's those evil conservatives behind it all!

can't describe my rage. It's going to work too

This is perfect fuel to use to burn Wynne. Honestly if Patrick Brown or any other leader brings this up in the debate, it'll show how mentally unstable Wynne is. Not only does she destroy a province, she destroyed her own family. It might backfire as homophobic but then again it'll wake Ontarians up to how toxic she is.

Kek that dike has 6% approval and normies that aren't sjw tier recognize Trudeau has been a useless leader that can't pass basic campaign promises.