How does anyone actually support Israel?

How does anyone actually support Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Trump supports Israel. Every white man should to

By being rational about it. The alternative is a lot worse.
There are only 4 types of people in this world that dislike Israel:
>communists
>Muslims
>niggers
>uneducated white trash

as uneducated, antisemitic white trash, I resent that

Brain damage from circumcision

Are you retarded? Israel is a liberal paradise...

i love israel. i think all jews should go there.

>66 million Russians were killed by communists
>20 million died in WW2
>The USSR lost 86 million people over the course of 40 years
>Population during that time still grew by 45 million
Really makes me think.

You can actually support Israel by advocating for it in a factual and polite manner to your peers and on the internet(mostly dispelling the anti israeli propaganda perpetuated by arab oil money). Another great way of supporting Israel is purchasing Israeli products. Israel is a big manufacturing center and chances are that many chips in your phone or PC were developed in Israel! Anyway, whichever method you choose, we thank you for your support at those uncertain times and we wish peace both upon you personally and the world in general. What a great question you chose to ask.

>One single antifa march supported Israel therefore all leftists support Israel

How stupid or dishonest are you? Israel isn't incredibly right-wing but they are to the right of most of western Europe and on stuff like gay marriage they are to the right of the USA.

They're brainwashed.

That's pretty fucking retarded.

I'll pretense this by saying I don't believe in this whole "Jewish Conspiracy" thing.

That being said, I was apprehensive at the preemptive strikes, and now they're in full "nuclear hegemony over the middle east" mode.

Yes, a state that doesn't believe in property rights, uses eminent domain liberally, confiscates property en masse, supports lgbtqia+ rights, and is basically a haven for Bolsheviks from the USSR is not an example of a liberal shithole in a sea of more traditional countries

israel is the enemy of all nations
it is an evil entity only supported by jews and (((christians)))

There are only 2 types of people in this world that like Israel:
>Jews
>Cucks

>and isis

>not mentioning nazis
>not mentioning right-wing libertarians like rothbard
>not mentioning isolationists like Ron Paul

Literally everyone who is not a neocon cuck or a literal kike hates Israel. That should tell you something.

proudest fap

FALSE on that last part

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=14s

wife materal right there

I hate Muslims more than Jews, that is how.

>communists
Communism is and has always been Jewish.
>Muslims
are being moved into the west by the millions entirely by Jews
>niggers
are being weaponized by Jews
>uneducated white trash
are a boogeyman invented by the Jews to sew division between the north and south

im behind any non muslim ally in the middle east, india and israel check those boxes, thus they get our shekels

You are an idiot. Go and peddle your liberfatian meme elsewhere.
Dumb bastard

> india
> middle east
> burger education

c'mon Jamal Wayne, Pakistan as Greater M.E. is already pushing it.

It's their containment country, and I see nothing wrong with that. Plus they kill mudslimes which are objectively far worse than jews.

>Uneducated white trash
Really? Our "greatest ally" bombed one of our ships, and broken multiple deals with us, GTFO JIDF kike.

The tax dollars we are forced to pay you kikes is more than enough.

>We need Israel as an ally in the Middle East!!!
Why do we need to be in the Middle East in the first place? There's no serious threat to the USA there.

>T-t-t-o defend Israel!!

That girl on the far left sure has a muscular arm. Maybe she's a gymnast or something.

Shills are attacking you because they know you're right.

Lol are you dumb?

Jews are hypocrites in the first place; your pic is autism.

Only way you could be a non-jew and support Israel is if the only thing you know is lies from Israel propaganda, which is easy enough for them when they control Hollywood and mainstream media.

If Jews don't have a home they'll always have an excuse to dwell among us.

You don't uunderstand, they will still always send half of their people amongst gentile nations to subvert. It's an ancient tactic of theirs.

In the holy crusade to defeat Islam we need all the parties inclusive Israƫl. And palastines are fucking lying scum. Check there propaganda pallywood and redpill yourself.

My support for Israel mainly comes from my experience with Israelis. Except for the insufferable faggots from Tel Aviv, most of them are overwhelmingly redpilled on Islam and support most of the things Sup Forums loves: Nationalism, Nature, pride in one's heritage and having children to guarantee the future of your people.

The american jews are the ones who seem to be always pushing for mass immigration, marxism and shilling for Islam. But when these jews go to Israel they do exactly the same: Give land to muslims, give citizenship to all palestinians, tell people to refuse to serve in the israeli army, etc.

Ashkenazi jews tend to favor left-wing politics while Misrahi jews tend to favor right-wing.

>perpetuated by arab oil money
Which of the arabs are against you? I thought SA and their merry band of fuckwits were kind of your friends? Or are you talking about that little issue of hamas?