Can Sup Forums work its magic and find these two niggers that assaulted these two white women?

Can Sup Forums work its magic and find these two niggers that assaulted these two white women?

twitter.com/Mathiasian/status/878407644431532032

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKOUG5AqLpY
narrative-collapse.com/2017/06/23/alabama-mother-and-teen-daughter-brutally-beaten-during-unproked-attack/
m.wtoc.com/wtoc/db_350145/contentdetail.htm?full=true&contentguid=oIpdjHVh&pn=&ps=#display
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a bump friend

Better learn to carry

No, I'm off my fucking nut at the moment but I can bump your thread.

7 fucking captcha attempts

They're definitely going to vote Dem now.

Play up the angle that she was attacked for being a Trump supporter and push it onto normie Trump supporter forums & sites.
Activate the Trump support infrastructure.

Remember the good ol' days when if a nigger ever did such a thing to a whiter person it meant death?

Bump for retribution

No your personal army kiddo

*Not

>niggers
>not putting them in jail

we fight this one u Reddit pos

bamp

so you think OP is the old woman? you fucking retard
not personal at all

Fat ugly niggers, hope they have fun rotting in a jail cell.

>you speak for all of pol

Fuck yourself nigger lover

>Letting two niggers get away with this

Tell me, what color are you?

I hate black people.

bump

bump

All I got so far is the license plate number REU8495 Georgia

I don't have the tech to do this high level data extraction, but you never punch a 16 year old, without expecting severe Twitter backlash. Whoever did this will be expecting hate everywhere. How much enjoyment do you guys think they got out of it?

Bump

Where was this

Am I the only one getting the incredibly slow captchas now? fuck the jews

I'm getting lengthy ones. It's (((their))) doing.

I have either the really slow disappearing ones or I have to click the signs 8 times now

legacy is bullshit too because I eventually get inkblot ones that are impossible. This is bullshit Hiroshima and (((them))) are behind this

wait wtf LOL are we getting trolled? it says 5/01/2010 at the top of the video

Still this is disgusting and I hope those pieces of garbage burned to death

Bumped.

I'll keep a lookout.

how is there a picture of them casually 'chilling', but you don't have their name?

This is from 2010, stop making us look bad and fuck off

okay never mind apparently the date is wrong on the camera
>Youtube link with description of where and wehn:
youtube.com/watch?v=pKOUG5AqLpY
>Article about it:
narrative-collapse.com/2017/06/23/alabama-mother-and-teen-daughter-brutally-beaten-during-unproked-attack/
>Occurred at the Qwik Chik(guessing they meant Quick Check)store, 267 N Main St, Baxley, GA on June 22nd, 2017 at 3 PM.

holy shit fuck the captchas

Good times

Go back to 9gag cunt

Fuck you. This is what I care about FAGGOT

Bump

>niggers getting violent over fried chicken

This is totally unheard of and I am shocked.

We are when it means catching niggers.

Jesus fuck. Just reading the linked article gets you their name. Stop being so lazy, OP.
>Based on that, police are looking for Nathaniel Eric Smith and Latasha M. Smith. They have active warrants for aggravated battery and cruelty to children. They are considered dangerous and have a tendency towards violence.

m.wtoc.com/wtoc/db_350145/contentdetail.htm?full=true&contentguid=oIpdjHVh&pn=&ps=#display

We should look at KFCs first

Do we really have to do the cops jobs for them?

bumpo, how do they have a picture of them like that and cant identify them? did they pause for a polaroid?

Why are niggers allowed to roam free?

Police already know who they are and issued warrants. Unless you're going dog the bounty hunter it's done, yeehaw.

Why does the camera say 05/01/2010?

Bump, because that nigger hits like a bitch, serioursly you can't knock out a bitch with a sucker punch

Yeah me too, new images fade in really slowly or multiple screens of images to click, 40 odd clicks to post a fucking reply, we're working for google for free, labelling for google maps, nothing to do with testing if you're a 'bot' or not.