Happening DNC Fucked

Bump all day this is the chance to bring the DNC down, and lock Hillary up.

Quick rundown:
Prev/still open:

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/23/republican-lawmakers-call-for-investigation-into-james-comey-and-robert-mueller/
archive.is/CaQ4h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

has trump finally realized that if he doesnt put hillary in jail and build a wall thats hes going to be impeached?

Bump

What's up with all the shills on here the last few months?

It's fucking non stop, this shit didn't happen at all a year ago.

JIDF pls go

>he thinks the GOP will upend the two party system
You simpleton retards are going to be soooooo disappointed AGAIN

www breitbart com/big-government/2017/06/23/loretta-lynch-clinton-campaign-soros-officials-all-caught-up-in-senate-probe-of-comey-firing/

Let's see if Norbot can archive this.

theyre being funded by the clinton regime just like the paid protestors

...Anonymous (ID: 2DupZaBH)
06/23/17(Fri)22:41:18 No.131124778
130 KB
130 KB JPG
#
#
#
#
(You) #
Kek is among us

WH user confirmed legit:
1/4

RICO on the DNC means the entire national party and all its assets go "poof." Sitting Congressmen and Senators would be arrested if complicit, and left completely on their own if not. It would be the end of the Democrats as a party. We'd see the greens or libertarians slide in to the #2 major party slot eventually.

Buberino

>You simpleton retards are going to be soooooo disappointed AGAIN

See

2/4

bump
FUCKYOUDNC
bump

I think he already knew playing nice isn't an option, he probably learned that very quickly. Trouble is, getting these leeches off of him is going to be a process and hopefully this probe is a sign of actual progress.

This is going to be a big happening.

And some "child trafficking rings" will be exposed.

Comey has already covered for that email from Debbie to Soros. Commie says this came from Russian intelligence and is fake. WashPo/CNN already published pieces on it.

Also, Bernie is now under investigation for bank fraud.

They will roll over on each other to protect Obama.

>IT WAS ROGUE EMPLOYEES

Who will squeal?

HILLARY
HILL....
GET IT?

3/4

WTF is selfish spending? Dumb cunt

4/4

Comey also took the word of Crowdstrike, a private firm, to conclude the Russians hacked the DNC server.

Yes, I'm a democrat shill lmao. What do you suppose happens to the GOP if the DNC and the two party system the GOP depends on is destroyed? Learn to think critically instead of being a sheeple, son.

This

Why did you post the same exact pic increasingly zoomed in? You did this in the last thread too. Do you actually have more of what whaonon said?

that flag

Yep, that's because he didn't want his agents at FBI inspecting the server. They would have figured out it was an inside leak. Crowdstrike planted the Russia shit in there.

Glorious image. Thank you.

black live matter folks should only speak from experience: stop saying son - you don't know who the fuck they are.

WAIT IS COMEY ACTUALLY BASED AF?
WTF I LOVE THE FBI NOW

>What do you suppose happens to the GOP if the DNC and the two party system the GOP depends on is destroyed? Learn to think critically instead of being a sheeple, son.

Check my flag, genius.

It's amazing how focused the attacks on this board have become. Every agitator uses base hatred to distract from the real news. So many divide and conquer threads, shit is real.

>LAUGH AT EUROPE THREAD
>NIGGER HATE
>CHINA HATE
>How do we solve the women problem?
>Stupid E-Celeb drama threads

I don't even see these dumb threads anymore, it's all noise until the real shit pops up. I used to be baited easily by my hatred until I learned to control now. So many on here would do well to control their anger response, not ignore, but at least have the sight to see that their anger will be used to their own disadvantage.

Glad to see some noteworthy news.

Good collection of bog hags there.

You're a fucking moron. Parties have died before in the US. We have temporary one party rule until someone else gets their shit together and organizes a party.

DDG is a meme

No wonder Pewdiequeer and Laci ((Green))) suddenly became "redpilled". Whose next to jump ship from Hollyjew?

I'd like to see her tits swinging back and forth while she leans over.

Ty 4 bumping so much

have a bump

LOCK HER UP

Holy shit spirit cooked

This just in:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/23/republican-lawmakers-call-for-investigation-into-james-comey-and-robert-mueller/

Holy shit

all 4 gr8 Justice, m8.

stack'em up

what do you think is going to happen in the middle of the night on friday?

nice newsdrop though, cucks got out-fucking-skilled this weekend

For lazy faggots. And no, that is all that he posted. I zoomed in on the most important parts (2pm, DNC) which occured. All we have to do now, is spreading the info.

Checked

Sup Forums got a ton of attention for helping Trump win the election

Now paid Democratic shills and leftist organizations come here to try to disrupt us all the time because they see Sup Forums as a threat

she may be hillary clinton but she is still right, at least partly
there exists an expert class and the average citizen is not part of it

spending is good, fucking dumb cow, we want the money to circulate!

the more the rich people spend so "selfishly" the more chance I have at grabbing some and putting myself in a position to spend on myself and mine, and such is the circle of cash

>www breitbart com/big-government/2017/06/23/loretta-lynch-clinton-campaign-soros-officials-all-caught-up-in-senate-probe-of-comey-firing/

archive.is/CaQ4h

This happened and is only the beggining.

I'm sure the point is that she appeals to that class. The peasants aren't allowed the luxuries they are.

In fairness, part of this is because DDG users are more likely to be Trump supporters (being tech literate implies being a white male), so they were more likely to search for crooked Hillary. Although I don't doubt that google suppressed negative search results on Hillary. Use startpage btw.

You're the fucking moron. The GOP is in no way, shape, or form, hostile to the DNC. They are not going to allow the DNC to he irreparably damaged. They also are not going to facilitate the prosecution of anyone you want to see in jail. Sorry. I know this is babbys first political drama and you're super excited, but you don't have a team to root for here. Both sides hate you, and me.

Nothing will happen. Congress can not bring criminal charges only a public scorning.

>spending is good, fucking dumb cow, we want the money to circulate!

Savings is good, but fractional reserve banking is the actual problem. It penalizes savings.

(((Google))) literally filters Trump and GOP communications as spam, both email and voice calls. Fucking kikes.

false
you're conflating ruling, and expert class
some of the ruling class are experts
most are just good at networking

tell me one good, researched, thought through decision hillary made as state dep or any other major gov position

He did it the right way. He tried to make a deal first, but it seems that they're incapable of honoring any deal. Let us pray that now it's time for some tough love.

The DoJ can certainly bring charges.

>le edgy blackpill faec
Trump has the RNC by the balls. Why do you think Rinsed Penis is CoS?

Bump.

I agree but this was specifically about the "selfish spending" and I just wanted to point out that its not a real problem

>You simpleton retards are going to be soooooo disappointed AGAIN
unless the democrats change course they will cease to be a national party and just a regional party in 2018 with the expected senate losses. They are expected to lose as many as 9 senate seats.

Kek

Muh seizures

It's gotten to be a little out of control the last few months. I see people complaining about the larping but this whole white house user story is the first one I've seen one since the last white house user post back in march. Meanwhile we have people posting literally the same fucking shit over and over till it sticks.

The post everyone is talking about had 38 fucking replies before it slid off into oblivion.

Remember what WH user posted. This will only get bigger

Kek that would be the most /comfy/ happening ever.

Loose as a goose.