youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDvWyBOTVNc
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtu.be/rBqwxRzu8os
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where you been? Hitler speeches are the fucking best. How else do you think he could convince an entire nation to commit ethnic suicide?

>and i will carve out israel and burn the 63 men i just made out with where is my austrian grandfather's jewish speed is there any guns or smokers or women around i need to steal them belittle them and put them on a pedestal in that order also i paint buildings whose perspective is so bad they lean over and i probably make stupid military decisions and freak out for it like mussolini did let's go invade siberia in december oh look i made the trains run on time but i didnt and i held a gun to your head i hope my syphillis goes away

>"We do not say to the rich, 'Please, give to the poor.' We say 'Germans! Help each other.' We must always think 'There is someone out there who is least fortunate than I am, and I want to help him as my countryman.'"

>"No one talks about the tens of thousands who asphyxiate themselves each year, out of despair."

What leader says this to his people? The feels...

>drumpf: I'm a smart man I listen to myself all the time. I'm constantly being told by myself I'm the smartest person ever. my son knows the computers

youtube.com/watch?v=IDvWyBOTVNc

Stay mad faggots.
The leaders you choose never really care.

You must be new here, don't worry grandson. After about 3 months it gives. I listen to him and göbbels each time I work out. He....he was our saviour and the most important person in modern history, some of us think he was Óðinn him self walking again

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>when this man is gone and you will never experience hearing him speak live

>tfw it's worth learning German just to hear them unfiltered

>amazing
>compared to modern day, script reading, teleprompter stuttering, derp herpers

relativity, my gormless goyim

Autism

dont be an idiot, hitler was a stooge. and short. a manlet.

It's worth learning German.

FTFY

studied 4 german years in highschool and four years in college, it really is

You've only just found this out?

youtu.be/rBqwxRzu8os

You must be new.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

I LOVE YOUR ACCOUNT MAKE THE VIDEO PUBLIC AAAAAA

Could you make one about the Hitler youth? :3

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

I'm too paranoid to make the video public because normies I know irl are subbed to me. It was stupid of me to upload it to that account. I need to make a new seperate account for my Nat Soc productions

ohhh i get you, I would do that soon desu. I downloaded it, just saying man that video is so fucking good. Make a new email with protonmail.com so you cant be traced

Cheers man. Yeah I'll get onto it.

Doing gods work user. It will be difficult, but absolving hitler would change the world.

You better

>"In no country has the historical blackout been more intense and effective than in Great Britain. Here it has been ingeniously christened The Iron Curtain of Discreet Silence. Virtually nothing has been written to reveal the truth about British responsibility for the Second World War and its disastrous results."
- Harry Elmer Barnes. American Historian

Poor Hitler ;_;