Hebrews 4:12

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8
digest.bps.org.uk/2013/04/25/atheists-as-stressed-as-believers-when-daring-god-to-do-bad-things/
nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=K0tB_Z8-GhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amen

amen

>dead kike on a stick

Christianity is just stoicism infected with semitic ideas. resist the jews. even Jesus, a Jew himself, hated the Jews.

Not an argument

ok kike

Still not an argument.

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY OF OUR PURE DEVOTION!

you're not on an argumentation forum and i don't need to reply with what you deem to be an "acceptable argument" or not
all you are doing is flaming, trolling and regurgitating innane catchphrases, which is against rule 3 Sup Forums.org/rules
>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases

jesus was the least kiked individual barring Hitler

apart from the fact JESUS is a DIRTY JEW
so you are completely wrong

where did you get the idea that i am some sort of viking pagan?

Makes me think.

>B8DBpPPL
>B8 DB p PPL
>Bait Dibutyl phthalate P element, People!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

what?

Jesus lives and loves you. Believe in him and you will be saved!

global rule 3 Sup Forums.org/rules
>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: indecipherable text
so you're a christian who hates nazism

Praise Him!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8

nice numeral digit new friend!
may I suggest lurk moar

I tried to write a response, but Sup Forums kept telling me it looked like spam. So, this is all you get, unfortunately.

global rule 3 Sup Forums.org/rules
>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: macro image replies

Either is a bible verse

what's the point you're trying to make?
i must convert to christianity or suffer the consequences of islam?
is that what you are implying?

Of course. Did I say it was?

Thanks for posting my favourite verse

>That pic
You only get on Sup Forums once a year or something?

ok schlomo

>literally Hebrews in the chapter title

And christcucks think they're fighting jewry. Top kek. What a weak and bluepilled religion.

I didn't break any rules. But go ahead and try to report me if you think I did.

i'm sick of you stupid people replying with
>not an argument
because you happen to disagree or not comprehend what was said to you
it's a stupid meme

>didn't actually say anything
>claims no one understands him

Report me. Do it, faggot.

>he thinks he has free will
Romans 9: 10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]
16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

Friendly reminder that whites are the true Israelites mentioned within the Bible. That's why (((they))) want us exterminated so badly.

Haha.

Yeah. I'm the one who needs to go back, right? Before you, I've never even seen anyone try invoke the global rules.

Still waiting on you to report me for breaking the rules. Or are you so new you don't know how to?

>Friendly reminder that whites are the true Israelites mentioned within the Bible
i'm not a kike you stupid sandnigger-lover

this is the level of christian discussion
you should all not be here

I'm getting tired of typing out he same thing over and over, bro.

Not an argument.

this is some gay shit
maybe go back to redddit to share it

For (((you)))

Amen

>i fucking care
pic related

>america

It's pretty clear that this is going nowhere. I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight.

sleep tight, you dirty christkike

> t.someone afraid to show their own country

I can't wait for share blue to leave.

dirty amerikike

Same to you, you filthy atheist.

stupid americhristkike

>20+ posts by this pure bred aryan saviour of the white race

fuck off you brain dead subhuman kike

>implying it's not just oldfag trolls trolling your balls off
the shareblue larp is the gift that keeps on giving

stupid whatever the hell you are (since you hide behind a meme flag).

only kikes hate nazism, you filthy americhristkike

>implying you aren't a le based red hat black man

I've read every single one of your posts and you've been nothing but complete cancer throughout this entire thread. Just top kek

Pls leave, liberal. We are truly sick of Share Blue on here always mucking up our threads and trying to slide every thread worth while. All your posts do nothing but spark division instead of discussion. Please don't act like you're some "enlightened" individual just because you don't believe in anything.

hitler is why israel exists and he was a kike

>WEW I'M GONNA POST ANIME AND MERCHANTS THAT'LL SHOW THOSE CHRISTKEKS

>Please don't act like you're some "enlightened" individual just because you don't believe in anything.

If you say so. Anyway, I really am going to sleep this time. Goodnight.

thanks for telling me

brings a smile to my face to see this

>(2 Timothy 3:16, 17) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

>(Matthew 11:28-30) - Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.”

>Luke 18:27 - He said: “The things impossible with men are possible with God.

It's true. All men know God and his word. It is self evident.

Amen

>post propaganda poster
>does not understand its anti nazi and from the usa

(((Hebrews)))

Its true

digest.bps.org.uk/2013/04/25/atheists-as-stressed-as-believers-when-daring-god-to-do-bad-things/

This. It's in English and the Nazi hand is drawn to appear threatening and dark. This is anti-Nazi, not pro-Nazi and anti-Christian.

He's about as sincere as Trump when he says that

Nah man , hitler was the real deal , trump is a degenerate.

nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm

He lost. that means he's a loser. A sad short loser, nothing more.
"I was constantly hearing of outbursts of Hitler’s fury against Switzerland, which, given his mentality, might have led at any minute to military activities for the army."

Sounds like a little mad kid to me.

He fought a war he could not win , i dont see him as a loser at least he tried to fight the jew , we are just letting the jew fuck with us

He sacrificed so many people for this and got nothing in return. HE helped the jews to rise all the way to the top, he is the main reason why europe is what it is today.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0tB_Z8-GhU

you seem absolutely hellbent on convincing everyone you're not a kike yourself... nice try Christkiller, now get in the oven

Btfo how will hindus recover

wow bro ur edgy
when you face judgment and are sent to the lake of fire, listen for applause
it will be me