HAPPENING: Keenan King run over by white man after stealing his bike

ROYAL BLOOD HAS BEEN SPILT

HE WUZ A KANG

YOU DONT RUN OVER A KANG

A KANG DIED FOR A DIRT BIKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

IM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY PISSED
newsday.com/long-island/crime/police-1-dead-driver-arrested-after-dirt-bike-crash-in-north-bellport-1.13755619

Other urls found in this thread:

newsday.com/long-island/crime/police-1-dead-driver-arrested-after-dirt-bike-crash-in-north-bellport-1.13755619
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfDgnapUAw
newsday.com/long-island/crime/driver-pleads-not-guilty-in-north-bellport-crash-that-killed-2-on-dirt-bike-1.13758150
criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/auto-theft-laws-new-york.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>his name is literally King

WE

Him 19, . Gf 16 he was a thief and pedo. Good riddance

>19 year old dating a 16 year old
>pedo

Americans really are retards, lol.

>Some evidence indicates the driver of the minivan after the crash tried to put the bike in the back of the van.

cold as fuck

mom

>Keenan King

getting hit by vans on a stolen bike is part and parcel with living in the big city

Rake yourself. This is a farce. There's no discussion to be had here. Dead niggers are the only good kind. Don't forget to sage.

the face on that cop lmao

>Nigger dude on the left is almost laughing his ass off.

(OP)
Fuck that nigger. Good riddance. BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

It was more than a dirt bike, it became a royal chariot.

No mom should fear that her son won't return home every time he robs a store, an old person, or a bike.

Black people aren't humans, it's a shame this white guy will spend the rest of his days in jail.. Really wasn't worth it, unless he was going to find a way to run down more than two of them..

>A KANG DIED FOR A DIRT BIKE

KANGZ die over retarded shit every day, including but not limited to:

- sneakers
- chicken and ribs
- rims
- being on the wrong block
- not acting niggerish enough

etc, etc, etc. Nigs gonna nig and nigs gonna kill other nigs over a sideways look if that's what it takes to show how hard you are, yo.

[DOGJOB INTENSIFIES]

That poor white man's life is ruined because we're forced to live among animals.

but he was a good boy...

>King was scheduled to graduate in August.

My person favorite was when a Kang shot his grandson kang because the grandson ate the ice cream in the freezer the grandfather Kang had saved for himself. In Fetroit, btw.

>he was one of those kids who would ride anything
What a great euphemism for GTA.

>Freddie Parker, who said he’s a cousin of Holmes-Garriques, said he happened upon the aftermath of the crash and he and others prevented the minivan’s occupants from leaving.

Just happened to be a cousin at the scene too.
God damn these creatures breed like rats

Hey, I have nothing to do with that. Pedophilia is attraction to CHILDREN, you dumb fuck; it's not defined by your dumbfuck legal system. 16 is the age of consent nearly everywhere on earth. Are we all pedophiles?

This is exactly what I was thinking.

>mfw he went to the high school I was Valedictorian of a decade ago

Lol my hometown making Sup Forums, so proud :'^)))

We have a serious nigger and beaner infestation thanks to construction and landscaping driving our county's economy and indian rezs where niggers with 1/32 blood play WE WUZ NATIVES and make sure no one can ever leave bikes in their yard unchained

Happy to see we're not totally pozzed

i mean it seems a bit overkill

why not just tail them and call cops to avoid this drama in courts ?

>newsday.com/long-island/crime/police-1-dead-driver-arrested-after-dirt-bike-crash-in-north-bellport-1.13755619
>Dead nigger is best nigger
Black Lives Matter only to criminals.

jewtube tier "comedy" intensifies

because fuck him that's why

You can date (fuck) 16 year olds in my state as long as the parents consent.

happens all the time.

I'm drunk. What's going on?

>Before the arraignment, Lina Garriques said she struggled to understand why her son, a graduate of Bellport High School who had “never been in trouble,” was killed for sitting on the back of a motorcycle.
>“He’s a good kid,” she said. “I’ve got to bury my son for a dirt bike?”
All he did was sit on the back of a dirtbike. Another innocent victim who dindu nuffin.

Involuntary kek

>REEEEEEEEE WHITE PPL GO DIE WHITE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MUH LIFE
>BUT FIRST IMPREGNATE ME PLS :^)

fucking nogs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfDgnapUAw

newsday.com/long-island/crime/driver-pleads-not-guilty-in-north-bellport-crash-that-killed-2-on-dirt-bike-1.13758150

>Fleeing felon rule. At common law, the fleeing felon rule permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony and is in clear flight. Force may be used by the victim, bystanders, or police officers.

Reckless endangerment is a misdemeanor punishable with up to 6months in jail

He'll be okay

WERE ONCE

pottery

I guess if you count on dog years its about avg with the age canucks lay with human women

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/auto-theft-laws-new-york.htm
>When someone in the state of New York takes a motor vehicle with the intent to permanently deprive an owner of its use or possession, and the vehicle taken is worth more than $100, that person commits the crime of grand larceny in the 4th degree. The crime of grand larceny in the 4th degree is a Class E felony offense. (New York Penal Law section 155.30.)

>Joyriding. Joyriding is taking or using a vehicle without the intent to permanently deprive the owner it. Anyone who takes, controls, operates, or otherwise uses a vehicle without the owner’s permission commits the crime of unauthorized use of a vehicle. Unauthorized use of a vehicle is either a Class E or D felony, or a Class A misdemeanor, depending on the circumstances. (New York Penal Law sections 165.06, 165.07, and 165.08.)

/thread

hol up checking state laws

Need to say the same everytime a nog gets shoot by a cop. the left will fucking love that.

She was an anti abortion chrisfags, thatMs why she is a BLM

i'm from long island. suffolk county. this place has gone to shit in the past 15-20 years. when i was growing up in the 80's, it was mostly working class 2nd or 3rd generation italian & irish immigrants. you knew everyone on the street that you lived on. yeah blacks lived around the train stations but it wasn't a huge deal.

now, white people only live in "rich" areas. blacks just keep breeding, living off our taxes. and illegals are fucking everywhere, taking over entire towns. this place is fucking done.

Looks like he stole a bike
to a van fight.

You're not Carlos

So will there be chimpouts when this based white man gets sentenced to 1 month jail and a $50 fine?

Just filter all leafs faggots, they're the most worthless posters here and 99% of what leafs post is garbage

Don't bring a dirt bike to a van fight

No shit.... Didnt know this. Suddenly it all makes sense

>newsday.com/long-island/crime/police-1-dead-driver-arrested-after-dirt-bike-crash-in-north-bellport-1.13755619
looks like he had not learned his lesson, from the last time he stole someone's wheels.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I

>Read original post
>Ok OK we get it, aren't you pushing this "kang" meme too far?
>Read article
>The nigger's last name is actually "kang"

Holy fuck, my sides in orbit. We lost a good kang that day.

I thought she was dissin' Trinity

lol

What part of Suffolk? I was just looking for homes in Ronkonkoma, and the area I was in was statistically 99% white. Surely you must be talking about Nassau. Because out here, Valley Stream is becoming the next borough. Nassau is being encroached on.

Nobody cares leaf. The nigger stole a bike. He died for a bike.

Mastoid detected