Name one thing another race is better at than white people

Hint, it's not math. Top mathematicians are white.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishachievement.com/about/about.htmlThere
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/08/14/kenyans-sweep-distance-races-jamaicans-sprints-evolution-shaped-elite-sports/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really because when I ask the Asian at the massage shop she can do calculus as she gives me a handie

Being niggers

Starving and living in mud huts.

Not acting autistic in public

>the top mathematicians are white

not currently actually. The top two are asian.

Dancing

black people are smarter

>posting popular actors/characters with something they never said

Why do people do this?

black people are better at having kids

whitey BTFO

Calculus is entry level

Deception and fucking with your memory.

I've seen Ferris Bueller quotes on Big Lebowski images.

>Street-shitting

Checkmate

Why not?

Frequency of occurrence is not the same as being better.

I bet they're actually plausible too

basketball

Sports
Dancing
Not being creepy autists

I'll bite, and try to approach this objectively.

Blacks are better at reproducing in non-native environments. As frustrating as many of them can be, their more adaptable than most people give them credit for.

Latins are better at organizing cheap labor. They just are. Whether or not that is a good thing is up for debate.

Asians(specifically SEA's) are better at preserving and maintaining traditionalist family structures. This is also debatable as good or bad. They also are better at preserving spiritual ideals. Again, debatable as to good or bad.

Poo in loo's aren't better than other races at anything. Period. They can't even preserve spiritual ideals without letting it completely subvert all other actions. That can't even control their sewage ffs.

Where whites are pretty much unchallenged is in matters of curiosity and abstract thought. We question everything and dream up scenarios to challenge ourselves that other races can barely rationalize. It's allowed us to conquer the oceans, the skies, and the very ground we walk upon.

But I guess I'm just a lousy racist though, so what do I know?

Oh? And where's your ultimate list of the world's best mathematicians?

No it was some other movie. You'll know the line

"High school girls man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age"

Stealing.

>Playing childhood games and not being able to understand advanced concepts that normies label 'austistic'

>Securing their borders
>not being cuckholds
>chess

This, since when has calc been used as a benchmark for anything other than ive had basic math

>then 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks
I am quoting an user from an old thread btw.

>Top mathematicians are white.

Top physicists typically are, too. Still waiting for Wang's Law to hit the textbooks.

Just not better at keeping them alive.

Scholastically East Asians tend to top the charts in most subjects followed by whites then Hispanics and lastly blacks.
Those same Asians tend to have more cranial capacity than whites.

smoking weed

Except that's a meme. They just a mixture of them apply themselves more and rampant cheating while apathy and sloth sets into whites. If anything they have less cranial capacity, being mindless drones.

being thicc

Sounds reasonable.

The asians in the Wests are generally not the peasants.

By what measure, and according to whom?

It is in fact racism. Niggers have that claim.

Jews are better at being faggots and pedophiles.

niggers are better at sprinting

kenyans are better at long distance running

Depends on if you consider Jews white

Cultural indoctrination

mass crime

Copying

weaker than the peasants

Egyptian kings
>make love better
>stronger
>faster
>better dancers
>better at attracting white babes
>sexier
>more swag
>better music [Mozart was Afro-American]
ect

serious answer is long-distance running

Because it's epic

Its not supposed to be a quote you nog.

Its analogous social commentary.

>Of the 267 individual inventors, more than 13 were Jews, including Zoll (the defibrillator and the pacemaker), Land (instant photography), Gabor (holography), and Ginsburg (videotape). Jews are represented on the list 22 times more than one would expect based on their population.
Race realism means accepting the world AS IT IS. Ashlenazim excel in mathematics, science, and the arts.
jewishachievement.com/about/about.htmlThere are more huwhites, but Ashkenazim are exceptional.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/08/14/kenyans-sweep-distance-races-jamaicans-sprints-evolution-shaped-elite-sports/
>The 100-meter race is one of the premier spectacles in sports. The gold sweep in the sprints by West African descended athletes that that we witnessed in Rio is commonplace at elite events now that many of the financial and cultural barriers to international competition have fallen. It has proven to be a dismal event for Asians, Caucasians or East Africans. There are exactly zero Asians, whites or East Africans among the top 200 all time 100 meter times.
West Africans are incredible sprinters.
>The trends in running are eye opening: Among men, athletes of African ancestry hold every major running record, from the 100m to the marathon. Of the past eight Olympics men’s 100m races, 63 finalists have been of West African descent and one from South Africa, Akani Simbine, who finished in a pokey 9.94 in Rio this year. Only four non-African runners, France’s Christophe Lemaire, who is white, a Chinese runner, a Pole and Australia’s Irish-aboriginal Patrick Johnson, have run a sub 10-second 100 or cracked the top 500 100-meter times.
East Africans are incredible long distance runners.

As a mixed person, that's not true. If blacks were smarter than white, they would build their own business and infrastructure without relying on whites and the government while at the same time complaining how the system is built against them.

Fucking white woman.

Blacks are generally better at sports and physical labor.

Ashkenazi jews have a much higher IQ than whites.

Basketball, hand farm labor, abacus math, general programming. Nigger, Mexican, Asian, Indian. I'm not derogatory towards the last three. Basketball is pointless and the laziness/greed of niggers far exceeds the benefits.

Well I hope he makes her happy, treats her right, and stays there when she has a kid. None of these will come true, but hey, Jewish-educational brainwashing is a powerful thing.

>blacks
>good at labor
You've never employed anyone have you?

Physical labor? No, they're lazy as fuck and don't like taking orders. Mexicans will out work them. Asians and Russians also will, but only if they're poor and working in certain places. Blacks are good at sports. I honestly don't even like them in entertainment, which is supposedly subjective but every lefty cuck I know in entertainment loves blacks. They're dumb and worthless.

Asians (chinese, koreans, japanese. Not Thais which are only good for eating your Labrador) and jews are (on average) better at mathematics + science than whites.

Blacks are better at gangbangs and running;

hispanics are better at making 55 babies per whore and stealing; The males are better at fucking white women.

As for the rest (art, architecture etc) white are superior.

Collecting welfare check obviously.

>Rote memory
>Performing repetitive tasks accurately
>Seeing in direct sunlight
>Fitting into small spaces
>Surviving longer with limited oxygen and food rations (lower metabolism)
Last two are actually important for manned space exploration

Come on man. Just accept that one. There's no contest.

Aren't the Japs currently the best at making whiskey/whisky?

I remember hearing that they've been winning a lot of those competitions

Japanese whisky is really good.

Irony