What is the oppinion of Dr. James David Manning

What is Sup Forums's opinion of Dr. James David Manning and his congregation?

youtube.com/watch?v=qZUV9dIQDLQ

I know loads of Sup Forums is Christian, and he speaks towards that while at the same time talking about the faults of the black community and homosexuality.

It's a long video, but I want legitimate Political discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geuu9hajm3E
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak
youtube.com/watch?v=KiFqgFcUUiI
youtube.com/watch?v=uQFNbNKsat8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are all niggers.

Powerful redpills so I like him.

Please watch and listen
youtube.com/watch?v=geuu9hajm3E

Pastor Manning samples are the basis of the track

Shill detection. no division fag

Absolutely based, he called Obama a long-legged mack-daddy the whole time he was in office.

Hes based, but he also picked Hillary over Trump. That probably over the whole Blacks For Trump thing(hint: they be a Cult n Sheet)... Then again most politicians are forced to reject any endorsement they get from him, since he goes against their main narrative...

>checked out this based nigger in a church

BASED. No, he's not like all those BBM turds, he actually knows about degeneracy problem and who is spreading it.

Thanks to Pastor Manning, I can't get "Obama and Larry Sinclair had a steamy love affair" out of my head.

Naw he BASED, he shits on Black folks in a room full of them...
Watch this faggots, Prove me wrong... WE BTILT NUTIN N SHEET!
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

IT'S GONE. IT'S GONE. It's gone I tell ya.

So I keep seeing this faggot "Based" comment.

I didn't ask if you were from reddit, I asked if he was Sup Forums approved...

anyone?

Keep spreading the word Dr Manning

He is Sup Forums approved.
He lays it out as it is, comparing nigs to other races and their stark differences in the only way one can: negativity towards nigs.

so far so good. He's right.

r u kidding? he never wanted either

He's a man of God. Trump doesn't hate fags as much as Manning does, so Manning can't support Trump. Cant blame him for that.

Doesn't mean hes not the most based internet preacher on the internet!

sodomites BTFO: youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak

beaners BTFO: youtube.com/watch?v=KiFqgFcUUiI

turks BTFO: youtube.com/watch?v=uQFNbNKsat8

he red pilled as fuck

I watched like 5 videos of him. No expert, he wasnt pro Hillary but he did say she was the lesser of two evils, and that they were both evil n Sheet...

Absolutely based. I also recommend Common Filth.

I'm not religious but he has made valid criticisms on both black and white people, so he's good

Futhermore, sodomy is WHITE disease. The only places where sodomy is socially acceptable is where whites are the majority. Even on the board, there are WHITE FAGGOTS everywhere.

Reminder you cannot be conservative if you're LGBT.

He'll probably be accused of raping a bunch of women thirty years ago, very soon now.

10:40 it gets really good

hmm source?

We need to raise this man's profiles, he is slamming out some heavy redpills. I bet he is willing to name the Jew.

Its time for newfsgs to take the manning pill I see. Good.

fuck i cant find it in my youtube feed... It autoplayed after i watched this one youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

I think its from the same youtube page...

This shit is so fuckin raw cuts right to the bone
How could anyone not love Pastor ?

good one user!

OP here, I'm an ethno nationalist, hence me asking the question.

But exactly at 10:40 on you feel the heart wrenching truth in him and he hates to admit it... but he does.

As much of an ethno nationalist as I am, I legitimately feel for him and his people... but sadly maybe that's why we are in our modern predicament.