FACE IT DRUMPFKINS

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
dailywire.com/news/17769/trump-vindicated-study-shows-57-million-illegals-joseph-curl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except we dont decide presidents on the popular vote.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Still with this shit hu?

Trump: 2,623 counties

Hillary: 489 counties

Any other irrelevant metrics we should cover?

Fuck off shariablue
Sage

The year is 5689
People are still talking about Hilldog winning even though she didn't.
People still have no idea what the electoral college is.
There's a certain satisfaction I get from seeing people complain about the election that's long since over. I guess it's because I can see you still suffering and it makes me happy that it's happening to somebody so deserving.

I hope to see this shit post in the future to let me know low key that you're still miserable.
Thanks for making my day a bit brighter.

These slide threads need to stop.

If California would just secede, then they could have their president Hildawg.

>Trains for the Iditarod, shows up for the Tour de France, complains when she isn't handed the crown.

She won the popular vote, but not the electoral vote which determines who actually wins. Better luck next time.

she did? then I wonder why they took a Presidential photo of Trump then?

where's the one of hillary?

saged

illegal votes dont count
we've been over this

Nice try dicklicker shariablue.

"Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election."

dailywire.com/news/17769/trump-vindicated-study-shows-57-million-illegals-joseph-curl

The Popular Vote is completely meaningless, were a Constitutional Republic not a Democracy.

Yeaaah, sorry about that, but these gentlemen had the foresight to avoid this kind of thing.

Sage

Yeah and I win at golf because my score is the highest. It doesn't matter if everyone else agreed to an entirely different set of rules. My number's bigger so I won.

Sorry but illegals amd deceased votes don't count

sure she did princess

She didn't win, unfortunately. But we should get rid of the electoral college. Why have a system where you could win with only ~22% of the vote?