Post race war world

Sort of a comfy thread.
Time to talk about what will happen post-racewar. How will the world be different from now? Which races of the human species will disappear from earth? Will whites go to space and live on Europa leaving Earth to niggers?

Post any thoughts, crazy ideas on the topic.

Pic related is some stuff I've been thinking about.

I remember there were couple of anons quite a while ago, making some really nice maps of post-racewar. Shame I can't find most of them.

I cant see the picture FUCKING OP!!! REE

How is that even possible my mang?

niggers everywhere must be exterminated
its for the good of all mankind and the earth
anyone with an iq lower then 100 must be sterilized
all jews must also be gassed
spics get south america
asians get traditional homelands
muslims exterminated
africa becomes dumping ground for criminals
middle east turned into economic/industrial exclusion zone, beach resorts along coast
japanese take control of south east asia

niggers, jews, muzzies must go,

halfbreeds, low iq white and asians, criminals, liberals shipped to africa

There you go i hope it gets fixed now that it's png, maybe you're browsing from phone by any chance?

bump

>Raj of Loo

Unless America/Europe come to our rescue i can't see how Australia could repell the resource hungry yellow hordes.

We're nukeless cucks.

Sounds like a good plan désu. Niggers are animals who have human rights. Really, the only problem is that most people, even natsocs wouldn't get behind the idea of exterminating them completely. Judaism and Islam (rather than jews and muzzies) can indeed go to hell. Take Bobby Fisher, he was a jew but an absolute antisemite who swore against his kin. I wouldn't kill people like him but put them in a reserve. I'm sure we can cherrypick a couple of intelligent ones like him, who might see the error of their thinking.
But then, you know, he might have just played 666D chess in our minds so we'd think that based jews exist. Eh maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Africa, as a dumping ground, is somewhat too close to Europe. They don't need too big a boat to cross the straits. Won't you agree to use Straya instead, just like the brits did originally?

Come back to Yurop, leave that place, everything wants to kill you over there anyway. We need some cunts in our ancient lands.

>Spic land pop that high, I call bullshit.

Isn't that image from Lego? Those disk throwers that were Proto-Bionicle?

That's right. The Slizers / Throwbots from 1998-99. I have the ice / ski one on my shelf and thought the slizer world might make a decent pol map.

I like how you didn't call bullshit on the 630 billion asian population.

I mean spic country right now aside of mexico can't even hit 50m(including spain). on the other hand, there is already 1.5B chinks.

Phoneposter detected. Kill yourself.

>Isn't that image from Lego? Those disk throwers that were Proto-Bionicle?
top kek, only on Sup Forums. I can't even hate, Bionicles were cool as fuck

You might be right it could be lowered a bit.
But there's 600 million of you guys (latin americans) altogether at the moment. Also, Nuevo Mundo is slightly larger than South+Central America. Basically 1/7 of Earth's land. Quite sure you could reach at least 2 billion in a few generations if you're given somewhat better living conditions.

>leave your homeland to go to resource-depleted, cramped Europe
How about no. North America is my ancestral homeland and I will never leave it.

burmese monks over japs any day

Even if they have bitches who'd flock around your yankee aycksent and pump action shotgun?