Serious question: If you HAD to pick between Hillary and Zuckerberg, who would you pick?

Serious question: If you HAD to pick between Hillary and Zuckerberg, who would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGLPxEv_EWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hilary.

Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

Hillary, her life is is 99.9% over

can facebook please die like myspace did

The rightful winner.

Hillary would be a fool to run and lose a 3rd time

>i made a social media platform that people are addicted to even though it makes their lives worse

Fuck I hate zukceberg

Best answer

Mark is a good guy. He has done nothing wrong. He even let the guy on his board who gave millions to trump stay on.

Hes not even a jew.

i think that deep down hillary is conservative

Not Zuckerberg that's for sure

If facebook did die, what would happen to all the user information? Typically a companies assets are auctioned off when they go under. Their user data is their only real asset of value.

Wait who's the guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGLPxEv_EWo

I watched this ad for some imaginary AI the other day and it was the first time I'd heard Zuckerberg speak. He comes across as really awkward and robotic. There's no chance someone this creepy couldn't get elected for anything, let alone US president.

Hildawg

>gonna die in like 2 days
>probably get a fun war with NKs or more sand monkies

Probably just get sold off like it is doing now. Tbqh I don't think the corporation that is facebook will die, however the social media platform I don't think has much longer left.

something strange about this guy. i dislike him.

hillary,zuck is dangerous he is an ideolouge

a sadist tyrant is cruel but they sleep and leave you alone while doing so

a meddling ideolouge will never tire or rest

I'd hold my nose but pick Hillary. She doesn't have much longer to live. Zuckerberg sweats a freakish amount and no world leaders would take him seriously. He looks like a beta male manlet.

Are we talking about the presidency or the firing squad?

Make them mud-wrestle for it

Giant Meteor. Always Giant Meteor.

I will never vote for a web developer.