Donald Trump visited Cedar Rapids, Iowa 6/22 for a campaign rally

Why is he still having "campaign rallies" after winning the presidency? What is the point of having other people pat him on the back for winning.. 8 months after the fact?

Why have no other presidents done these rallies before? Is it because no other US president has come close to this level of retardation?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yULwf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something to do eith high energy

Why did Hitler have rallies after he won the election?

Dumbass.

Jews gon jew

If you don't know instantly, then you're never going to understand.

MAGA

Trump 2020 faggot

It was great

>WHY IS GRAMPF TALKING DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE!?!?! DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT WE NEED EVERYTHING TO GO THROUGH CNN FIRST!?!??!?

I honestly think he liked campaigning more than actually being president.

This. He has to always be on message or else he gives the MSM free reign to just slander him for 2 years before election race normally starts

Obama is still campaigning to this day

He has to go directly to the people to talk to them. He can't stay in DC surrounded by the hostiles with his every word filtered through the media.

Because there's no other way to let the people know what's going on. Simpletons like OP stay glued to cnn, Faux opinion channel & the other shit and only hear about muh Russia.

herehaveasage

>why isnt trump hiding in the ivory tower ignoring the people that got him elected?

Real leaders lead

You're a libtard so you wouldn't understand things like real human emotion

It's all he knows how to do. Market and drum up hype but have zero substance or actual ability when the facade falls. Sad!

No refunds

>"lead"
>congress and the US more divided than ever
>no wall, no ban, no healthcare, no tax reforms
>goes to meet rural retards and have them suck his cock

Low energy, many such cases.

Proof

You libcucks are such whiny fags

Like the jews in the desert you so fervently support

love those rallies. hope they continue.
the cedar rapids one was full of all american qtpis

They're so he can speak directly to the people, without the filter and manipulation of the media.

Oy vey, the special snowflake sad that his safe space is being invaded by alternate views?

why did obama fly around the world apologizing to third would countries about how evil america and white people are

he needs to bleed off all the high energy i assume

To speak directly to the people with no media spin

Because he enjoys interacting with the people, like any actual populist leader should.

The mainstream media does nothing but hit pieces on him. Going "campaigning" is a great way to continue to invigorate his base and remind his voters what he actually stands for and is achieving.

He's routing around the damage the mainstream media does.

I mean, this is pretty fucking simple to figure out, how do "highly educated" liberals fail to get it? I'm a fucking rural/suburban retard and I can see what he's doing.

Every day I'm reminded that liberals are in fact stupider than the 'rural and suburban retards' they relentlessly mock.

Nigga was just recently shilling in Canada

See: archive.is/yULwf