Why Nazism died

Why did he not prepare for his eventual death?
Who was supposed to replace him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH9EwIrR4U8&t=338s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Before falling from favour, it had been Hermann Goering (who happend to be even more evil but less charismatic). On September 1, 1939, Hitler declared to the Reichstag that if he should leave his post (which only could happen on his death), only Goering was his successor. An official decree came on June 29, 1941, when Hitler named Goering his deputy in all offices and also his successor.

How could Nazism persist after its army was destroyed and Germany defeated?

It did. It's just not very organized anymore.

Didn't Alfred Rosenberg write the Third Reich would be reborn?

Over ambitious short-sighted idiot. Killed a bunch of innocent Slavic Jewish farmers. Let all the German Jewish bankers leave and establish Israel. Invaded Poland when Britain and France had given the war guarantee. Invaded the USSR and instead of treated the liberated anti-Soviet Slavs well he enslaved/genocided/starved them and massive overextended his supply lines.

Hitler was a visionary but he was unhinged and set the cause of nationalism back by decades if not centuries.

What I wonder is what would have happened if he abandoned any notions of wars of conquest or foreign adventures and just kicked the Jews out and gassed the ones who didn't leave, then went on to build the Reich inside Germany and went about his business.

>set the cause of nationalism back by decades if not centuries
I despise this meme. Nationalism was already being prepared for its death; the rise of Marxism in the East and rapid degeneracy in the West during the 20's and early 30's ultimately gave way to Cultural Marxist thinkers to infiltrate the US and begin sowing the seeds of destruction.
Nationalism was destined to become taboo regardless of Hitler or not. One only needs to look at who endlessly screeches from the mountain tops about it to know why.

>Hitler
Evil

He's not dead you cunty retard he betrayed us all don't u read the news

>Why did he not prepare for his eventual death?
>Who was supposed to replace him?
I could ask the same thing about Jesus Christ and look at what happened there. Not to mention the Jews were also involved with that as well.

Hitler was blindsided. Britain brutally dragged Nazi Germany into the war, all while Jews were defaming Germany from the inside.

Monster attack, sheep had no idea they were fighting the wrong war.

At this point, there is no winning for Nazi Germany, we needed something new entirely, it was beyond possibility to red-pill the UK and America at that point.

Jesus named his succesors

>trying to invade Russia proved Hitler was a kike puppet by sending millions of German soldiers to a pointless death.

>Hitler was blindsided. Britain brutally dragged Nazi Germany into the war, all while Jews were defaming Germany from the inside.
Nonsense. ~80% of German Jews emigrated from the Reich before the war. The rest were basically loyal.
>Monster attack, sheep had no idea they were fighting the wrong war.
The French and the British took months to make good on their war guarantee to the Poles.
>At this point, there is no winning for Nazi Germany, we needed something new entirely,
100% agreed. It's dead and gone. We need to study why it failed and where it went wrong and make something new.
>it was beyond possibility to red-pill the UK and America at that point.
WWII was the Great War II: Electric Boogaloo. Europeans have fought each other for millennia. Mosley's message that we could live side by side in peace wasn't palatable, but the Nazis were in the right either. Like the Great War, we were all wrong.

Bad meme. Stalin built up an invasion force on Germany's border. Waiting to attack would have been even worse.

)You(

He is not dead.
He shall return at a choosen time to troll the eternal jew in the kali yuga.

youtube.com/watch?v=QH9EwIrR4U8&t=338s

>Nationalism was destined to become taboo regardless of Hitler or not.
What you mean is imperialism. Nationalism is far from dead anywhere, or else the Olympics wouldn't make any sense.

>Let all the bankers leave
Um didn't the entire German branch of the Rothschilds get wiped out?

Thanks Captain. Whatever would we fucking do without you.

GET IN HERE ANONS, IT'S HAPPENING

Dönitz? What kind of question is this? You think he didn't have his succession planned out or what?

>Who was supposed to replace him?

He made a list of successors in 1938 or so in case he is killed. Too lazy to google that for you.

No idea. But a large number of wealthy, educated, connected German Jews left the Reich and survived the war. The Slavic Jews he mostly killed were both part Soviet apparatchiks and for the most part, innocent poor farmers and tradesmen in the Pale of Russia.
WHOOSH
You have a great point. Hitler was very intelligent, highly educated, and far more aware of the particular political climate of his day than me. I can see the effects, but I would have been blinder than him back then.

I doubt it, I'm pretty sure most of the German Jews escaped before things got too hot. It was the Polish Jews that were like 99% eliminated

what death?