Bernie and Jane Sanders under FBI investigation for bank fraud

cbsnews.com/news/bernie-and-jane-sanders-under-fbi-investigation-for-bank-fraud-hire-lawyers/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

Hey guys I just saw this alarming thread on reddit.com. we're not giving it too much attention because we have some good sean spicer gossip, but I really hope Bernie makes it through all of this ok.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6j5yzw/bernie_and_jane_sanders_under_fbi_investigation/

i mean, this is really all we have left. nobody will vote for a kamala, a pocahontas, or that fucking black muslim, so we've been hoping that bernie stays alive and stays out of trouble

actually, how's loretta lynch doing lately? maybe she can take the baton

Ayo foma bernie sanda voter here glad watchin dis ol craka crash and burn seriously tho we can't let this nigga get his hands on the mic at his rally tho.

Clinton supporter here. We were actually warning the Bernouts that Jane's finances at Burlington College were a mess well over a year ago, but they had their heads way too far up their own asses to pay any attention.

Gotta say the schadenfreude is pretty strong right now.

someones from the bronx

Fuck off holy shit.

>he can't even shill properly

My heart pounds with anticipation. Imagine him, cold and alone in a cell, shivering, knowing that his fossil wife is being raped by lesbians in another prison. He feels his like draining away into those walls, the same way the stone bench sucks the heat from his body. He is old. He fought so hard to try and trick children into giving him the power to steal from them--so hard. And in the end, it meant nothing. He failed. Donald Trump won, and now he is there, alone, cold, imprisoned, locked in a cage like his Jew ancestors were locked in concentration camps. He coughs. It is not a healthy cough. He tries to think of the good times, but there aren't any.

He dies, sobbing, crying for his mommy in a cold cell with nobody there to comfort him. He dies the way all thieves deserve to die. Like a bitch.

disenfranchised vermonter liberal here.

GOOD FUCK THEM.

So what if Loretta, Bernie and Hillary go to jail?

oy vey

>Clinton supporter here

Enjoy your stay. You'll be redpilled eventually. That's what happens when you expose yourself to unfiltered free speech

>Enjoy your stay.
Don't get your hopes up.

naw, the leaf is right.

when you stare at the abyss you get an alt-right haircut.

Fine by me. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I don't know what I'm supposed to feel.

>presents himself as this curmudgeonly penny pincher jewish stereotype
>basically kickstarts his campaign through donations from the public
>but drives an audi sportscar
>then gives all his donated money to Clinton when he bails, and endorses her
>and is now under investigation for fraud

what a wild, strange ride.

What happened to all the money the redditards gave him?

>implying Sup Forums is "the abyss"

>guy that wants everything for free under investigation for bank fraud
can't make this shit up

Fpbp

It's the price you pay when make a deal with the devil. Crime doesn't pay.

>what is a euphemism?

what a faggot.

>Vermont liberal
I fucking hate you so much you are everything wrong with this state
T Vermont fascist

>submit to Clinton so you dont end up suicided
>karma still kicks you in the head

Sanders is the only one under investigation by the IRS. The Senate is looking at Lynch, but Clinton's been investigated to the point where there's literally nothing new to find- and if there was a charge that would stand up in court, Jeff Sessions would have begun prosecution by now.

>Bernie will go to prison before Hillary after defending her on her emails
I love this fucking timeline, the democrats will implode if he gets knocked out of power.

I think what the retard is trying to say is hes been here for awhile via the use of old memes

>quoting Nietzsche makes you smart

This makes me feel really good. But kill yourself for linking to reddit.

GIB FREE COLLEGE MONEY TO MY WIFE

Both those old kikes should die in prison!

dude free shit lmao

Hillary voters have been here since the beginning? Wow. I have no idea why these people stay here. It's like they've stumbled into something that offends them yet they can't look away.

naw, it is knowing what a euphemism is, dipshit.

jesus fuck you kids.

Some of us have been shitposting long before your containment board was but a glimmer in moot's eye

These days though I'm mostly here to shill for Macron and

R A D I C A L C E N T R I S M
A
D
I
C
A
L

C
E
N
T
R
I
S
M

Poor guy.

Former Bernout here.

Let him rot, and good riddance. The traitor showed/reaffirmed his colors when he jobbed for shillary.

Hope that beach house was worth it.

you spelled neoliberalism wrong

DON'T LET
YOUR MEMES
BE DREAMS

lekeke

he also has blood on his hands after that one Republican got shot

The poor libshits who sacrificed a few dimebags and gave to the Jew. Then Hilldog steals the primary. Then Bern gets lakehouse. Now bank fraud.

The Jew jews top Jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.